Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 36. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
April 07, 2014, 08:57:09 PM
Hey Guys,

If you want some info on the company or something all you have to do is ask. No need to snoop around the internet/neighborhood like investigative detectives.

Again, we are shipping, we're understaffed and can use help from this community to be the company you guys need us to be. We're not sitting around mining with your rigs, we're just trying to get them out the door as fast as possible ad using everyone to do so. Customer service and sales is slipping because of that.

We need help from local guys from this forum that will help assemble, right now we're only getting 10-25 units out a day, we can build/assemble and ship faster if we get some help. Compensation will be given of course.

Finding bitcoin hardware savy minded people is hard enough and taking the time to teach people how to run cgminer / test boards / assemble units, slows us down. We're finding our pace and things are speeding up, but again this thread is just getting worse and worse.

Having someone monitor and deal with just this thread seems like a full time job - So if someone out there would like to be official AMT thread monitors and relay back with AMT - we're open to that as well. Compensation will be given of course.

Delays are due to labor issues and lack of staff. We've said this several times. After giving extra modules, and coming in on an at cost of sale if not over basis. our funds are tight, and payments for overtime quick turn pcb production is brutal - therefore assembly staff  on weekends and at time and half are running things quit thin.

This thread has both a positive and negative impact on sales. Some of the forum members seem to have made a hobby out trying to make us look bad, but really that's fine, we're not upset about it. Staying at the top of this section is actually a good thing, good or bad.

We don't want to be like Hashfast, or BFL - we don't want people to loose money and this community has the power to help us become the best company in america. But no great american company became great without the right people and staff.

Strength in numbers men.

So again - any locals with a pair of hands or a set of wits that wants to help (and get some payment for it) please email [email protected]

Payment can be in BTC/USD under the table -  as well as free daily Cheeseteaks with or without.

- AMT

Dear IRS,

It pains me to report a fellow Bitcoiner, but considering that the Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons Gimp has never been known to lie, please note that one of Bitcoin's finest, aspiring to oversee the Greatest Company on Earth, is avoiding the paying of taxes that most upstanding Americans have to pay.

Also, please look over the tax code to see if free daily Cheesesteaks, with or without milk from Hanna's left tit, has to be reported, and if so, on what numbered form? I'm guessing Form33 for some reason, but correct me if I'm mistaken.

Regards,

Bruno Kucinskas
is there no such ruling as say day labour can be beck hand payments. i hear the irish thrive on this
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
April 07, 2014, 08:53:43 PM
Hey Guys,

If you want some info on the company or something all you have to do is ask. No need to snoop around the internet/neighborhood like investigative detectives.

Again, we are shipping, we're understaffed and can use help from this community to be the company you guys need us to be. We're not sitting around mining with your rigs, we're just trying to get them out the door as fast as possible ad using everyone to do so. Customer service and sales is slipping because of that.

We need help from local guys from this forum that will help assemble, right now we're only getting 10-25 units out a day, we can build/assemble and ship faster if we get some help. Compensation will be given of course.

Finding bitcoin hardware savy minded people is hard enough and taking the time to teach people how to run cgminer / test boards / assemble units, slows us down. We're finding our pace and things are speeding up, but again this thread is just getting worse and worse.

Having someone monitor and deal with just this thread seems like a full time job - So if someone out there would like to be official AMT thread monitors and relay back with AMT - we're open to that as well. Compensation will be given of course.

Delays are due to labor issues and lack of staff. We've said this several times. After giving extra modules, and coming in on an at cost of sale if not over basis. our funds are tight, and payments for overtime quick turn pcb production is brutal - therefore assembly staff  on weekends and at time and half are running things quit thin.

This thread has both a positive and negative impact on sales. Some of the forum members seem to have made a hobby out trying to make us look bad, but really that's fine, we're not upset about it. Staying at the top of this section is actually a good thing, good or bad.

We don't want to be like Hashfast, or BFL - we don't want people to loose money and this community has the power to help us become the best company in america. But no great american company became great without the right people and staff.

Strength in numbers men.

So again - any locals with a pair of hands or a set of wits that wants to help (and get some payment for it) please email [email protected]

Payment can be in BTC/USD under the table -  as well as free daily Cheeseteaks with or without.

- AMT

Dear IRS,

It pains me to report a fellow Bitcoiner, but considering that the Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons Gimp has never been known to lie, please note that one of Bitcoin's finest, aspiring to oversee the Greatest Company on Earth, is avoiding the paying of taxes that most upstanding Americans have to pay.

Also, please look over the tax code to see if free daily Cheesesteaks, with or without milk from Hanna's left tit, has to be reported, and if so, on what numbered form? I'm guessing Form33 for some reason, but correct me if I'm mistaken.

Regards,

Bruno Kucinskas
Activity: 532
April 07, 2014, 08:51:34 PM
Yea best thing is to get answers here. 30a circuit to run 2 of them (dedicated) My recommendation is get that into a colo. But make sure they do work. Put them in an isolated part of your place. Power would be your primary issue. Your PSU (if you didn't get one with your order) will be a major consideration.
April 07, 2014, 08:46:46 PM
AMT I AM CANCELING MY ORDER!!!!

CANCELING THE REST OF MY ORDER #1327 I WANT A REFUND FOR THE OTHER 4 UNIT AND EITHER FIX THE ONE UNIT U GAVE ME OR REFUND ME ALL 5 UNIT AND ILL RETURN THAT ONE UNIT
I DID NOT GET WHAT I PAID FOR
FIRST OFF ONE BOARD WAS DOA DEAD NEVER HASHED/WORK
THEN ONE BOARD STARTED CRAPPING OUT ONLY HASHED AT 40GH
AND THEN AT THE END OF IT ALL 2 BOARD WAS LEFT BEEN HASHING IN TURBO MODE AND ONLY GOT 188GH EACH BOARD
THAT'S ALREADY IN TURBO MODE IF EVERYTHING WAS WORKING CORRECTLY 188*5=940GH  THAT IS NOT WHAT I PAID FOR
I PAID FOR A 1200GH NOMINAL UNIT NOT ONE THAT RUN IN TURBO AND ONLY GET 940GH UNIT
THE UNIT NEVER WENT PASS 850GH

Wow least you got your unit. I am still waiting for a tracking number.

i didnt get what i paid for...... i paid for 1.2t not one that doesnt get passed 850gh

I'm order 899. Clearly ahead of you. Waiting for ANYTHING from AMT, even an email... Consider yourself lucky you got anything. You'll be hard pressed to find sympathy here.

not here looking for sympathy...
here canceling my order as i feel that i'm not getting what i paid for
i dont consider my self lucky....we all shouldnt BE considering ourselfs lucky or anything like that  if we were to get what we PROMISED and that they fulfilled the "SIX WEEK OR LESS" ad
how long u had the unit for?Huh
and why havent you been screaming since day 1
oh and how come if it didnt work you ordered more

i didnt order more .....i order 5 in one order
when? and you only recieved 1
out of 5 and your first post wasnt whheres the rest of my order?
have you seen earlier in the thread where by you can achieve 1.5th in turbo either using the right psu or running it off a decent plug and not plugging it in next to say another pc, fridge, tv or tumble drier.
l12
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
April 07, 2014, 08:44:26 PM

CANCELING THE REST OF MY ORDER #1327 I WANT A REFUND FOR THE OTHER 4 UNIT AND EITHER FIX THE ONE UNIT U GAVE ME OR REFUND ME ALL 5 UNIT AND ILL RETURN THAT ONE UNIT
AND THEN AT THE END OF IT ALL 2 BOARD WAS LEFT BEEN HASHING IN TURBO MODE AND ONLY GOT 188GH EACH BOARD
THAT'S ALREADY IN TURBO MODE IF EVERYTHING WAS WORKING CORRECTLY 188*5=940GH  THAT IS NOT WHAT I PAID FOR
I PAID FOR A 1200GH NOMINAL UNIT NOT ONE THAT RUN IN TURBO AND ONLY GET 940GH UNIT

i didnt get what i paid for...... i paid for 1.2t not one that doesnt get passed 850gh

I'm order 899. Clearly ahead of you. Waiting for ANYTHING from AMT, even an email... Consider yourself lucky you got anything. You'll be hard pressed to find sympathy here.

i dont consider my self lucky....we all shouldnt BE considering ourselfs lucky or anything like that  if we were to get what we PROMISED and that they fulfilled the "SIX WEEK OR LESS" ad

i didnt order more .....i order 5 in one order
April 07, 2014, 08:35:23 PM

l12
April 07, 2014, 08:31:16 PM

THAT'S ALREADY IN TURBO MODE IF EVERYTHING WAS WORKING CORRECTLY 188*5=940GH  THAT IS NOT WHAT I PAID FOR

i dont consider my self lucky....we all shouldnt BE considering ourselfs lucky or anything like that  if we were to get what we PROMISED and that they fulfilled the "SIX WEEK OR LESS" ad
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 07, 2014, 08:16:31 PM

THAT'S ALREADY IN TURBO MODE IF EVERYTHING WAS WORKING CORRECTLY 188*5=940GH  THAT IS NOT WHAT I PAID FOR

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 07, 2014, 07:49:16 PM
Observation: Seems they are not shipping to people who could get it fixed/running any way.
Avoiding the capable repair guys is not in their best interest, regardless of their "feelings"

Business is Business no "ButtHurt" allowed.
l12
April 07, 2014, 07:46:39 PM

Activity: 532
April 07, 2014, 07:41:48 PM

l12
April 07, 2014, 07:39:28 PM

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
April 07, 2014, 06:33:44 PM
@ISAWHIM
Did you and AMT ever come to an arrangement to have you go and help?

Inquiring minds want to know. Cheesy

UPDATE: Official contact has been made again. My bags are being packed, again. Just waiting on a date to fly-up to Philly.

Good, can you please help put my miner together, with care of course Smiley
Ditto! Tongue
ISAWHIM: Without giving out NDA info, do you know if the A1 chip has a metalized shield layer(s) between the cores and/or the memory/SPI layers to reduce capacitive/inductive coupled EMI? I came across info that 'the other folks' have done that with spin-1 wafers that were held in reserve before stacking and that is why the butterfly's shall soon be free Wink

The A1 chip info on BMch's Github makes no mention of it. https://github.com/bitmine-ch/bitmine/blob/63d22dad5359539a1aa117d4882e71736102581e/Specs/CoinCraft%20A1.pdf?raw=true
Activity: 504
April 07, 2014, 05:13:13 PM
@ISAWHIM
Did you and AMT ever come to an arrangement to have you go and help?

Inquiring minds want to know. Cheesy

UPDATE: Official contact has been made again. My bags are being packed, again. Just waiting on a date to fly-up to Philly.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Stan the Man!
April 07, 2014, 05:10:14 PM
I think people are giving AMT a break because they have been a little more forthcoming as of late. That or they feel that everything there is to say has been gone over so many times that now it just feels like were talking to CLennel's hand. Wink

AMT
just because people are being nicer is no reason to go silent on us again. How about an update.

What is the status on the 6 board back plane?
What is the ETA on power supplies?
Do you have a plan on how you are going to deal with the MPP due to the further delays?

New back planes came in Friday, they'll setup and run on Monday, and we'll need a day or so to configure the new addresses of the i2cbus/trim pot etc. See images below.

Power supplies are due to come in next Tuesday/Wedsnday, and all shipments that have not shipped by then will include power supplies.

A few kits were sent out on thursday and friday, a lot more to go out next week, over 30+.

No plan regarding the MPP as of yet. But the back plane allows for possibilities as you can see. Its breakable after slot 5, 6, 7 and 8.

I took a couple days off from this train wreck, but had to throw my comments in about AMT's MPP comment.  

What other plan would an honest company have for the MPP, other than to honor it?  By not honoring it, it is 100% false advertising.  

Where's the indecision?  oh yeah, it will cost a lot of money, which they obviously don't have, due to mismanagemnt, etc.....  

But, if you send them more money, you may get an upgrade out of it.  lol
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
April 07, 2014, 05:09:15 PM
AMT Finally Getting Some Press exposure:

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware-maker-amt-facing-court-delays/

Not certain if it is the press they intended.

"CoinDesk has reached out to AMT for further comment on this story, and will include it in an update if/when it arrives."

Let's see how well they handle this new found exposure.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
April 07, 2014, 03:43:21 PM
http://www.chimicles.com/lawsuit-filed-against-advanced-mining-technology-for-failure-to-deliver-bitcoin-miners

BTW, Josh, the batteries are now dead, so why don't you crawl under your car and remove said device to lighten the load, thus get better MPG. So that you don't get too dirty, I'll make it easy for you and state that it's underneath the passenger side of your vehicle.

More info forthcoming as to what I'm eluding to here, as if you don't already know.  Wink
Activity: 378
April 07, 2014, 02:59:22 PM
They won't because they can't afford to do it. There will be a secret sale of the parts they have left to one of their mining farm partners, then they will disappear.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
April 07, 2014, 02:53:56 PM
Bye Bye AMT frauds. Sorry people, they never had any intent to ship everyone a miner.
They will because they do not have the balls to go to the end. But they will do whatever it takes to postpone the shipping as long as they can. And  to mine every electron out of their crap Grin
Activity: 378
April 07, 2014, 02:51:04 PM
Bye Bye AMT frauds. Sorry people, they never had any intent to ship everyone a miner.
Pages:
Jump to: