Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 40. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
April 06, 2014, 05:25:41 PM
Yeah,

If anyone wants them, PM me or message me on this board.

I will sell them outright, but preferably trade for BTC.

~Casey
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 06, 2014, 05:14:37 PM
From what they have shown, the backplane is/was being revisioned.. they have new better ones, hit em up for one or two to see if it helps.
April 06, 2014, 05:11:43 PM
Any takers?
April 06, 2014, 04:56:49 PM
The current rate I am at...I am thinking about selling my miners.

I cannot get these backplanes to function right. It may be my power, but before this board issue, I tested all the boards and they function correctly.

It may have been my fault, but if you are good with soldering: All the module boards work fine, you would just have to solder the backplane boards.

They seem to be burning out in the same spot. Maybe cold solder joints?

If you are interested in my x2 1.2TH/s miners, PM me. I will sell in HAND for 25-27 BTC to the highest bidder.. I'll even pay for shipping.

At this point, its just easier to cover my losses, and play the market for BTC.

~Casey
Activity: 81
April 06, 2014, 04:40:37 PM
@Casey
how is your miner doing? Hope it's still running smooth. Any chance of a video or screen shots any time soon?

@ISAWHIM
Did you and AMT ever come to an arrangement to have you go and help?

Inquiring minds want to know. Cheesy

Never got a PM, or an e-mail, or anything... again.
(My offer for assistance is now off the table, I just want my miner now, with the compensation promised.)

Order: #968, placed Dec.10.2013 ("4-6 weeks, guaranteed delivery of order placed now, for 1.2THs models.")
1st ship-date: Jan.10.2014-Jan.24.2014 (Original date promised on website and assured in the forums by AMT, if I hurried to place my order.)
2nd ship-date: Feb.14.2014 (Chips late)
3rd ship-date: Mar.12.2014 (Backplane issues, Cage issues)
Compensation Offered: +0.3 THs (1.2THs + 0.3THs = 1.5THs NOMINAL {Not in turbo-mode})

Date now: Apr.06.2014 (Plus a week for PSU's to arrive)

4th ship-date: ?? Apr.14.2014 ?? (PSU late, Backplane resolved, Cage resolved)
Compensation Offered: ?? (Actual delivery) ??

Seems they have it all under control.

+1
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
April 06, 2014, 03:44:47 PM
Then you can wait two or three months I think that is what amt will do
Really I can not understand you but it does not matter at all.

I have waited more than three months, almost four now... Yes, that, to me, is still acceptable in "pre-order" land. Having it faster would have been better. Having it before the next BTC hike, will be golden! What does not bode well with me, is the poor time estimations, power estimations, lack of communication and continual broken promises.

Still waiting to see the "forums", the "news updates", or even get a confirm e-mail for my order-status. Not to mention, twice already I had my bags packed, waiting for some kind of reply, saying, "Ok, come up, land your airplane here, we will bring you to the dungeons to build miners."

I'll settle for more compensation for extended delays. The 2.4THs upgrade would be nice, but too much, in my eyes. Having 7x-8x boards, upgraded from the 6x, would suffice. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
April 06, 2014, 03:38:58 PM
And you as paing customer are happy and calm because I all is going as promised?
ISAWHIM do you real are that under control means that you will not be able to pay for electricity before you got your miner?
I fell sory for you dude really. Probably I am the one who does not understand your away of thinking. But what I do understand that some how AMT are making you look like complete jerks convincing you and  bulshiting you since the beginning

I run scrypt miners that consume the same power, and operate making less money. I pay for electricity just fine with my earnings. How do you think I got the money to buy this miner? Mining scrypt-coins all summer for what appeared to be little gains. I am sure I will manage with my 1.5THs miner, mining all the low-diff alts, which will force the prices up on them, as I consume coins and hold them for a later date, again.

When BTC hits $6000, soon, electricity will be the last thing on my mind. (Again, I do not mine BTC directly, that is just stupid. The diff is too high. lol. Why mine BTC when you can make 1000% more mining other coins. Could have made AMT a nice penny doing that too. Another opportunity for them to gain, lost.)
Then you can wait two or three months I think that is what amt will do
Really I can not understand you but it does not matter at all.
April 06, 2014, 03:32:36 PM
And you as paing customer are happy and calm because I all is going as promised?
ISAWHIM do you real are that under control means that you will not be able to pay for electricity before you got your miner?
I fell sory for you dude really. Probably I am the one who does not understand your away of thinking. But what I do understand that some how AMT are making you look like complete jerks convincing you and  bulshiting you since the beginning

I run scrypt miners that consume the same power, and operate making less money. I pay for electricity just fine with my earnings. How do you think I got the money to buy this miner? Mining scrypt-coins all summer for what appeared to be little gains. I am sure I will manage with my 1.5THs miner, mining all the low-diff alts, which will force the prices up on them, as I consume coins and hold them for a later date, again.

When BTC hits $6000, soon, electricity will be the last thing on my mind. (Again, I do not mine BTC directly, that is just stupid. The diff is too high. lol. Why mine BTC when you can make 1000% more mining other coins. Could have made AMT a nice penny doing that too. Another opportunity for them to gain, lost.)
legendary
April 06, 2014, 03:28:32 PM
Interesting... I placed my order on December 5th (#899) and was told my delivery would be in February. Interesting you placed an order after mine but was told a shipping date prior to mine....

Regardless, no PM, email, phone calls, or anything updating me on status.

Not 100% sure, but I think you also paid more than we did too... The price dropped about $500, I think, by the time I placed my order. Then it dropped another $500 after I placed my order. Roughly that much, I believe. So, the order I am getting now, is the same as the guy who paid $500 less then me, and $1000 less than you?

The website said, it would ship in 4-6 weeks, as well as the reassuring post in the forums. Quote is still there, "All 1.2Th/s miners will ship in 6 weeks or less." If we ordered it before the 14th of Dec. That was after the news from Bitmine.ch, about the chips "now shipping". (Just before the storms, which delayed the delivery until Feb.)

I have no idea what time-frame they offered to those customers, prior to those dates. I imagine sales were stalling, so with the news, they promised earlier deliveries, to get more sales before the holidays.
And you as paing customer are happy and calm because A ll is going as promised?
ISAWHIM do you realize  that under control means that you will not be able to pay for electricity before you got your miner?
I fell sory for you dude really. Probably I am the one who does not understand your way of thinking. But what I do understand is that some how AMT are making you look like complete jerks convincing you and  bulshiting you since the beginning
April 06, 2014, 03:16:47 PM
Interesting... I placed my order on December 5th (#899) and was told my delivery would be in February. Interesting you placed an order after mine but was told a shipping date prior to mine....

Not 100% sure, but I think you also paid more than we did too, or did you get it at the price-change too?... The price dropped about $500, I think, by the time I placed my order. Then it dropped another $400 after I placed my order. Roughly that much, I believe. So, the order I am getting now, is the same as the guy who paid $400 less then me, and $900 less than you?

Original price was: $6499 ??
My price was: $5999
New price is: $5599

The website said, it would ship in 4-6 weeks, as well as the reassuring post in the forums. Quote is still there, "All 1.2Th/s miners will ship in 6 weeks or less." If we ordered it before the 14th of Dec. That was after the news from Bitmine.ch, about the chips "now shipping". (Just before the storms, which delayed the delivery until Feb.)

I have no idea what time-frame they offered to those customers, prior to those dates. I imagine sales were stalling, so with the news, they promised earlier deliveries, to get more sales before the holidays.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 06, 2014, 03:08:59 PM
@Casey
how is your miner doing? Hope it's still running smooth. Any chance of a video or screen shots any time soon?

@ISAWHIM

(My offer for assistance is now off the table, I just want my miner now, with the compensation promised.)

Order: #968, placed Dec.10.2013 ("4-6 weeks, guaranteed delivery of order placed now, for 1.2THs models.")
1st ship-date: Jan.10.2014-Jan.24.2014 (Original date promised on website and assured in the forums by AMT, if I hurried to place my order.)
Compensation Offered: +0.3 THs (1.2THs + 0.3THs = 1.5THs NOMINAL)

Interesting... I placed my order on December 5th (#899) and was told my delivery would be in february. Interesting you placed an order after mine but was told a shipping date prior to mine....

April 06, 2014, 03:00:51 PM
@Casey

@ISAWHIM

Compensation Offered: +0.3 THs (1.2THs + 0.3THs = 1.5THs NOMINAL {Not in turbo-mode})

legendary
April 06, 2014, 01:30:37 PM
Phinnaeus,
Was that your post showing AMT btc address making 25 btc per day?
My memory is short but I am sure I saw some post with such info
10x

I'm not the one that posted it, but did quote it a couple times. The last time I did such, I research that address some more (if it's the same one your asking about), and learnt that others on this thread refuted the claim, ergo it wasn't AMT's bitcoin wallet address.

We might get lucky and see if there's any nodes around Haverford, PA, that's contributing to the network.

Apologies.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Can you be so kind to post a link here to refresh boys memory?
Probably I am the only one who owns amt money but this is different story Grin Grin
In general I have a proof that they a pathetic and they lied all the times

I believe this is it in question:
Thanks Dude:)
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
April 06, 2014, 01:19:54 PM
Phinnaeus,
10x

I'm not the one that posted it, but did quote it a couple times. The last time I did such, I research that address some more (if it's the same one your asking about), and learnt that others on this thread refuted the claim, ergo it wasn't AMT's bitcoin wallet address.

We might get lucky and see if there's any nodes around Haverford, PA, that's contributing to the network.

Apologies.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Probably I am the only one who owns amt money but this is different story Grin Grin

I believe this is it in question:
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
April 06, 2014, 01:16:39 PM

My post was tongue-in-cheek and not meant to diss your post in any way, bud. Apologies!

I know, hence the  Grin
legendary
April 06, 2014, 01:15:50 PM
It is
They are mining at full speed while you are waiting...
Sad but true

Although I have no reason to defend them, for the sake of credibility of this forum, Iosha, Do you have any proof that they actually mine with the machines their clientèle ordered? If not, let's stick to the facts. It's completely unnecessary to help them bring their business to the grave, looks like they're quite up to the task.

Hey AMT_ you chose to ignore us from day 1 of our cancellation and demand for refund, however the question remains:

Where's our money. I hope you did not use it to finance subsequent orders, for I think that constitutes a pyramid scheme, now doesn't it?

You have no proof that what AMT is doing constitutes a pyramid scheme, so let's stick to the facts.  Wink Wink Wink

Phinn, I think I said "I HOPE you didn't ...." therefore not actually implying that they are, I was merely asking  Grin

My post was tongue-in-cheek and not meant to diss your post in any way, bud. Apologies!
legendary
April 06, 2014, 01:14:51 PM
legendary
April 06, 2014, 01:14:39 PM
Phinnaeus,
10x

Apologies.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
April 06, 2014, 01:13:11 PM
It is
They are mining at full speed while you are waiting...
Sad but true

Although I have no reason to defend them, for the sake of credibility of this forum, Iosha, Do you have any proof that they actually mine with the machines their clientèle ordered? If not, let's stick to the facts. It's completely unnecessary to help them bring their business to the grave, looks like they're quite up to the task.

Hey AMT_ you chose to ignore us from day 1 of our cancellation and demand for refund, however the question remains:

Where's our money. I hope you did not use it to finance subsequent orders, for I think that constitutes a pyramid scheme, now doesn't it?

You have no proof that what AMT is doing constitutes a pyramid scheme, so let's stick to the facts.  Wink Wink Wink

Phinn, I think I said "I HOPE you didn't ...." therefore not actually implying that they are, I was merely asking  Grin
legendary
April 06, 2014, 01:10:26 PM
Phinnaeus,
10x

Apologies.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Pages:
Jump to: