Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 42. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
April 06, 2014, 01:32:36 AM
If you have been keeping up, you should easily recall that Josh stated that he and one the partners of AMT, namely, Jim Brown, both mortgaged their homes to JUST bring AMT to this stage, i.e. get all the miners ordered to date out da door.

Don't tell me you actually believe they took out mortgages just for these products.

Yes, we were that excited.
April 06, 2014, 01:30:56 AM
Is AMT planning on offering hosting at some point? That is the another big difference I was thinking about them vs. BFL. When things became late, BFL also offered me credits (in a cash amount) for future hosting. Having that option is nice even though I have my own hosting, because it is one more hand you can negotiate with if there is a delay.

We are planning it yes.
April 06, 2014, 01:28:54 AM
unless the moderators have been over active, this place has been far too quiet of late. nothing from amt, and not much from other daily posters. hmmmmm.
Somewhere back around the DIY post I do believe AMT also made mention of being caught up (barring PSU's) in 2nd week of April. Coming up mighty quick...

And counter still stuck at 42. Definitely a Douglass Adams thing.
so we shall not be seing them around for a few weeks?? or they will be back on track sending out kits.. i hope their working hard to make shipments. would say pigs may fly but they do, coppers in choppers!

We're on track for kits.
April 06, 2014, 01:27:16 AM
I think people are giving AMT a break because they have been a little more forthcoming as of late. That or they feel that everything there is to say has been gone over so many times that now it just feels like were talking to CLennel's hand. Wink

AMT
just because people are being nicer is no reason to go silent on us again. How about an update.

What is the status on the 6 board back plane?
What is the ETA on power supplies?
Do you have a plan on how you are going to deal with the MPP due to the further delays?

New back planes came in Friday, they'll setup and run on Monday, and we'll need a day or so to configure the new addresses of the i2cbus/trim pot etc. See images below.

Power supplies are due to come in next Tuesday/Wedsnday, and all shipments that have not shipped by then will include power supplies.

A few kits were sent out on thursday and friday, a lot more to go out next week, over 30+.

No plan regarding the MPP as of yet. But the back plane allows for possibilities as you can see. Its breakable after slot 5, 6, 7 and 8.

April 06, 2014, 01:15:08 AM
unless the moderators have been over active, this place has been far too quiet of late. nothing from amt, and not much from other daily posters. hmmmmm.

Just been a bit busy past few days, sorry for the lack of updates.
April 06, 2014, 01:06:41 AM
More to the point AMT if so many people have cancelled their orders and waiting for refund then why have you not shipped my (LEGO) kit yet?
surely by now you have more kits and miners than orders. correct me if im wrong here.

Obviously, you don't understand AMT. For every order cancelled, two more were made via professional mining outfits operating hosting facilities.

On to the partial refund aspect. There is no way that AMT can refund you $185 for a PSU that'll cost them $200, for they would be saving $15 on each and every person requesting one per miner ordered. Multiply that several fold and AMT would go broke. Now, imagine if they offered a refund on every part sans 10-15% savings each. They would go broke faster yet, for now we're talking several thousands of dollars of savings on AMT's part, not to mention the extra money they'll make due to shipping less weight.

Clearly, anybody attending Penn State for 7 years to get a business degree can see that this is not a viable option, and that waiting for all the parts to arrive after paying full price for them and lose money on shipping, to boot, is the most viable option from AMT's standpoint. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to learnt that Josh is now in negotiations with some family members to have them, too, mortgage their homes to further fund this genius business model.

My only regret is that I didn't offer up a $100K loan to get AMT through this minor hiccup. I'm going to take the liberty and reach out to Andreas Antonopoulos to see if he'll use his good name to garner some donations to further AMT's brilliant business plan along.

BUY stock tip of the day:

Red Bull GmbH is an Austrian company which sells the Red Bull energy drink. In 2011, a total of 4.631 billion cans were sold in over 161 countries. 8,294 employees generated €4.25 billion in revenue.[1] The headquarters of Red Bull GmbH are located in Fuschl am See, Austria.
fyi im still happy to take the kit if they send it by tomorrow as they said via e.mail, at least if they do i will get SOMETHING for my money as i know i wont get a refund

Your kit, and you're neighbor's will ship on Monday. Just a heads up. We tried to get it out yesterday but ran into some issues with Fedex's policy on international declarations of the package when entering the UK.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
April 06, 2014, 12:20:03 AM
If you have been keeping up, you should easily recall that Josh stated that he and one the partners of AMT, namely, Jim Brown, both mortgaged their homes to JUST bring AMT to this stage, i.e. get all the miners ordered to date out da door.

Don't tell me you actually believe they took out mortgages just for these products.
April 06, 2014, 12:18:59 AM
Somewhere back around the DIY post I do believe AMT also made mention of being caught up (barring PSU's) in 2nd week of April. Coming up mighty quick...

Yes that's right.
April 06, 2014, 12:18:23 AM
I think people are giving AMT a break because they have been a little more forthcoming as of late. That or they feel that everything there is to say has been gone over so many times that now it just feels like were talking to CLennel's hand. Wink

AMT
just because people are being nicer is no reason to go silent on us again. How about an update.

Do you have a plan on how you are going to deal with the MPP due to the further delays?

MPP..... lol.   the plan is to completely ignore it.  That's what they've done so far.  why change now?

To be fair to AMT and Joshua Zipkin, they did address the MPP issue, and the answer was there won't be any MPP.

Question: Sales of what, thus profit from sales of what, will be used to produce said MPP?

Best Answer: The third principal, Alex Singer, will mortgage his home to build the MPP units.

Bruno your crazy, and need clinical help.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
April 05, 2014, 11:27:14 PM

AMT

MPP..... lol.   the plan is to completely ignore it.  That's what they've done so far.  why change now?

To be fair to AMT and Joshua Zipkin, they did address the MPP issue, and the answer was there won't be any MPP.

Question: Sales of what, thus profit from sales of what, will be used to produce said MPP?

Best Answer: The third principal, Alex Singer, will mortgage his home to build the MPP units.

As any 7 year Penn State business major grade can clearly see is that once the MPP aspect of AMT kicks in and is satisfied, then all the final profits will be used to pay off all three mortgages, with profit left over to be divided among the three principals of AMT to be used for their next venture - making license plates for the state of Pennsylvania.

Congrats, you figured out one of the guys that works in our office. Amazing job! you obviously have no fucking life. Also non of those domains are associated with Joshua, stop making shit up at this point. Do a simple whois check.

Keep it up, post more info about  Alex Singer, or Jake Cohen, or Jim Brown.. Get our Socials and phone numbers and come visit our houses you fucking stalkers.

And come see us in person. It'll never stop us from shipping miners you tard.

Amazing detective work for sure guy.. Give me your address so I can give you a donation.

Invading the personal privacy of our employees is crossing the line.

Jim Brown: Obviously Contrived
Alex Singer: Contrived - First name common, with Surname reminiscent of when Josh was in Nashville, TN.
Jake Cohen: Contrived - Cohen, a Jewish name, and Jake after one of Josh's cat's name.
RWmax: Max is the name of the other cat own by Josh. RWmax claimed on this forum that his real name is Max Goldstein, of which there is another Max Goldstein on this thread, of whom I believe is his real name. I contend that Josh Zipkin took the liberty and borrowed the name from one of AMT's real customers and gave RWmax a fake order number.
Alyssa Trusten: Very Obviously Contrived.
Hanna: No last name, and contrived, borrowed from some Jewish bible tale.
legendary
April 05, 2014, 10:54:24 PM

actually, the mods have deleted a couple of my posts.  didnt like my off topic posts, and then my comments about them finally showing up.

To be fair, they were fair when they deleted my posts, for for all it were warranted. If I truly felt such was not the case, I would have re-posted. Come to think of it, I did such once, but quickly realized what part need not be included, so I deleted said part posted it once again.

Thus, I give the mods a +(pick a number between 1 and 2).  Grin Considering the circumstance, they're giving this thread as much latitude as possible, even though they know what we know, you know?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
April 05, 2014, 10:44:29 PM

so we shall not be seing them around for a few weeks?? or they will be back on track sending out kits.. i hope their working hard to make shipments. would say pigs may fly but they do, coppers in choppers!
Mmm. Here's hoping that lots'o lil elves are hard at work in their PA workshops getting ready to send their majik machines to all the waiting boys and girls...
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
April 05, 2014, 09:10:49 PM

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
April 05, 2014, 08:56:59 PM

Activity: 267
Stan the Man!
April 05, 2014, 07:58:31 PM

AMT

MPP..... lol.   the plan is to completely ignore it.  That's what they've done so far.  why change now?
Activity: 267
Stan the Man!
April 05, 2014, 07:54:57 PM

actually, the mods have deleted a couple of my posts.  didnt like my off topic posts, and then my comments about them finally showing up.
legendary
April 05, 2014, 07:44:11 PM
Right,

Are you still up for flying up to help? You were once a very nice contributor in this thread and have always liked you Jason, we can tell your somewhat pissed now. We'd like to fly you up here to help. You submitted a very nice email before to Josh and he was impressed and wanted to fly you up then. A few days later if you remember we had board issues and we did not retain anyone's help.

Would you still like to come?

Yes, Just reply back to my e-mail, and I can be there before the PSU's arrive. (If that is the case, then you can completely push my miner to the end of the line. Since I will not need it, while working there. I will not need it until the end of my stay. I told you, you can use those funds to foot any costs, which can be paid-back upon my exit. So no loss to you, nor I.)

This must be Alecia, not Josh typing then... lol. (Sorry if I did not get the name right.)

Alyssa,

And Josh rarely types here. Smiley I'll check you're mail and get back to you shortly.

Let's put this post in perspective.

For sake of argument, let's assume that Joshua Zipkin rarely posts here. That means that Josh didn't learnt a damn thing during his 7 years at Penn State while getting his business degree. Don't they teach that as a business owner one should hire competent employees, oppose to ones that have shown time and time again that they barely have a rudimentary command of the English language and what nut?

Furthermore, if Josh doesn't care about who mans the office and posts on AMT_miners, whether pretty Jewish girls or not, then how the hell will his customers perceive the finish (in this case, not finished) product line(s)?

Bottom line, Josh Zipkin IS the predominant poster penning under AMT_miners' user name, if not sole poster, for the writing style mirrors what Josh has penned over the past 8+ years.

Also, how is it possible that there are two Max Goldsteins that ordered from AMT and post on this thread? I'm pretty sure that the one living west of The Big Muddy is the real McCoy, whereas the other is one of Josh's sock puppets, borrowing the name from a true customer and giving his pseudonym an order number that Josh knows nobody has. Pretty damn clever, that Josh is.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
April 05, 2014, 06:59:53 PM

I'm still watching and waiting, opting not to post much so that I don't add clutter to this thread in respect for those who've ordered from AMT and should have their miners in-hand any day now according to AMT's postings.

Same here. AMT is doing a helluva job digging their own grave anyways, they don't need us chiming in anymore. Besides, everything that could of been said - has been said.

AMT is only using this thread as a vehicle to further mislead and delay people waiting on their orders.

Good luck to everyone, and as I've said before: suing for your refund seems like the best option.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
April 05, 2014, 04:58:40 PM
The mods have deleted some stuff for not being on topic. Oddly these were post that kind of fostered a nice community environment here in the thread. Gentle ribbings and just having a laugh. But apparently they don't want a community built in this thread. They just want chaos and ranting.

Any way I've made a few e-mails to amt over this week, and calls where I left pleasant voicemails but have not been given a response. My understanding was that in opting for the DIY option we were going to be getting the miners with in 2-3 days as per the post from AMT. Unsurprisingly this has not come to pass, I'm wondering if anyone has received a tracking number or a a shipment.

Hopefully AMT will grace us with their presence here and let us know what the hold up is.

I'd really like to know when I'll receive my miner. 
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
April 05, 2014, 04:57:18 PM

AMT

No pressure no news Grin
Just a couple of months right before miner would not be able to pay for electricity they will ship Grin
Pages:
Jump to: