Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 62. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
March 31, 2014, 02:17:34 PM
Just to be clear, that is not a DIY I find acceptable for my order, so do not ship that DIY miner to me.

I will wait for the MPP 1.5THs (6x boards) or greater, which was promised about a month ago.
(That, or wait for "the next unit size up", which would be the 2.4THs miner, which has the new non-daisy-chained boards.)
Activity: 532
March 31, 2014, 02:15:22 PM
2-3 days? I don't have a power supply, can you tell me the model number of the one you are using so I can check the availability.

Any 1500 watt would be fine. A better supply with 20-30A per fail should be good. The supply should come with a minimum of 4x 6pin pcie connectors

Enermax 1500 maxrevo is the one we use but they are sold out for the moment.

I presume you meant per rail? I hope not per fail lol. Obvious what you meant.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 31, 2014, 02:05:04 PM
2-3 days? I don't have a power supply, can you tell me the model number of the one you are using so I can check the availability.

Any 1500 watt would be fine. A better supply with 20-30A per fail should be good. The supply should come with a minimum of 4x 6pin pcie connectors

Enermax 1500 maxrevo is the one we use but they are sold out for the moment.
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
March 31, 2014, 02:03:19 PM
blah blah blah

Date Registered:    Today at 05:45:47 PM
Last Active:    Today at 05:57:13 PM

Hi Josh! When are you going to pay the 20 btc bounty?

Usually I defend newbies..

But seriously, this is so obviously a sockpuppet they shouldn't have bothered.

Keep digging, guys. You'll hit water eventually...

Oh, look, saintpaul11's posts have all been deleted.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/saintpaul11-305635

But still hobo santa lives. That should be some sort of meme.

I just like the idea of a hobo santa where his toy sack is actually a bindle stuffed with AMT miners that promise december 25th delivery, but when they miss the ship date they promise you'll get it the next christmas. 
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
BitRoll
March 31, 2014, 02:02:29 PM
I deleted many of my post here in hopes that this thread can get back on the topic of miners.

+1  Nice lets get it back on track.
Activity: 392
March 31, 2014, 01:58:17 PM
We've gotten a good amount of guys that would be ok with receiving just the kit.

The kit would include the following:

5 modules in the cage that is posted below.
The main board, back plane and gpio cable which connects the two.
Raspberry PI and SD-card which includes the operating system and user interface as well.
Fans - either 8x 80mm or 2 x140mm.
Network Cat 5 cable.

Accepting the above just gets your order out faster. It does not include order upgrades or power supplies (as we're short on PSU's anyway).

[/url]

Clients which opt for this setup ship within 2-3 days (or sooner).

We see clients are taking it out of the case anyway so we figure maybe its best to ship like that and ship faster.

Let us know via [email protected]

Activity: 364
March 31, 2014, 01:58:07 PM
I deleted many of my post here in hopes that this thread can get back on the topic of miners.
Activity: 378
March 31, 2014, 01:32:33 PM
Someone moderated a few really really tame posts out of this thread, I don't get that. With all the jackassery here, why even try. I hope they don't delete some of the gems, that would be sad.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
March 31, 2014, 01:24:22 PM
blah blah blah

Date Registered:    Today at 05:45:47 PM
Last Active:    Today at 05:57:13 PM

Hi Josh! When are you going to pay the 20 btc bounty?

Usually I defend newbies..

But seriously, this is so obviously a sockpuppet they shouldn't have bothered.

Keep digging, guys. You'll hit water eventually...

Oh, look, saintpaul11's posts have all been deleted.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/saintpaul11-305635
Activity: 588
March 31, 2014, 01:14:03 PM

Delaware County Consumer Affairs division is still waiting for AMT response.   It looks like its 10 days already since they asked AMT to respond.

Appears AMT wants me to move forward with a small claims court filling.  Not a problem, if that's the way you want to play it, then so be it.  Going to cost me a couple hundred bucks,  not a problem at all.

did they email. if so it will be lost in the ten per customer email inbox

Well,  if AMT selects to ignore the local governments inquiries,  then that'll be on their record.
they may not have noticed it in their inbox....
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
March 31, 2014, 01:11:23 PM

Delaware County Consumer Affairs division is still waiting for AMT response.   It looks like its 10 days already since they asked AMT to respond.

Appears AMT wants me to move forward with a small claims court filling.  Not a problem, if that's the way you want to play it, then so be it.  Going to cost me a couple hundred bucks,  not a problem at all.

Well,  if AMT selects to ignore the local governments inquiries,  then that'll be on their record.
March 31, 2014, 12:52:07 PM
If these miners won't ROI, i'm wondering why everyone is still on the edge of their seat waiting for when they will arrive.
alt coins my freind. or even banging it on cex.io.... hmmmm do amt supply them as they have april and may pre orders on the go too.....
March 31, 2014, 12:50:31 PM

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 31, 2014, 12:45:41 PM
If these miners won't ROI, i'm wondering why everyone is still on the edge of their seat waiting for when they will arrive.
March 31, 2014, 12:32:06 PM
FYI, here's a new article that was published by Coindesk

Mining Hardware Companies: a Customer’s Roundup
http://www.coindesk.com/mining-hardware-companies-miners-roundup/

This may be an opportunity to contact the publisher of the article and have him/her amend it to add AMT's customer experience... Its only fair for the consumers to be able to compare each company against each other.

While people in the community could do that its really on AMT to contact them. But yea seeing as there are at least 2 miners in the wild that we know of, it would be good to have them objectively profiled on there
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
March 31, 2014, 12:09:59 PM
FYI, here's a new article that was published by Coindesk

Mining Hardware Companies: a Customer’s Roundup
http://www.coindesk.com/mining-hardware-companies-miners-roundup/

This may be an opportunity to contact the publisher of the article and have him/her amend it to add AMT's customer experience... Its only fair for the consumers to be able to compare each company against each other.
legendary
March 31, 2014, 11:06:39 AM

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 31, 2014, 11:01:53 AM

[/url]

This is the new cage.

Ok... some progress.. ETA ... when do you deliver?

+1
legendary
March 31, 2014, 10:58:04 AM

[/url]

This is the new cage.

Ok... some progress.. ETA ... when do you deliver?
Pages:
Jump to: