Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 63. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
March 31, 2014, 10:51:10 AM

[/url]

This is the new cage.
Nice, giant Ant's from space! (Will they snuff the human race?) Me likey.

The new cages actually look quite good. More free airflow in there. And if I am not mistaken room for an additional card. So some expansion. If they sold card upgrades with the kits on the side it could be a nice little side business if they come out of all this intact. Keep the updates coming (preferably on the first page and your website).
by first page i presume you mean origional post. and they do look good for the industrial use but also noisy for home use

edit

i also would be interested in a kit like this plus maybe another cage as it looks good for scrypt farming, my 2 x r9 290x reference cards are too hot and too loud
Activity: 532
March 31, 2014, 10:33:07 AM

[/url]

This is the new cage.

The new cages actually look quite good. More free airflow in there. And if I am not mistaken room for an additional card. So some expansion. If they sold card upgrades with the kits on the side it could be a nice little side business if they come out of all this intact. Keep the updates coming (preferably on the first page and your website).
March 31, 2014, 10:19:05 AM
nice to see amt has updated the flash banner on the website with a different picture to yesterdays but still offering april delivery, that would be the firat thing i removed last week if i were amt knowing the issues faced thus far
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
March 31, 2014, 09:20:29 AM

[/url]

This is the new cage.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 31, 2014, 08:45:09 AM
No don't worry, its cool, we sold him a miner.

Allowing him to walk out with a a soon to be overheated miner was us being courteous.

So you sold him a broken miner. Quality business you run there.

ohhh man... nice catch. just wow! i had to re-post this one. im gonna want to be able to find this one again.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
March 31, 2014, 08:25:48 AM
Not a sock puppet. Just done with AMT deception and string alongs. I leave in a week so got better stuff to do then watch this trainwreck. Thanks for the good wishes and God Bless! 
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
March 31, 2014, 08:20:16 AM
In kind, we'll counter with the following.

We're offering a 20btc bounty to bring Phinnaeus Gage to our office, along with his account here on bitcointalk.

Looking forward to seeing this bounty paid up.

We'll never pay Bruno anything, because as he has already demonstrated he will continue to do this crap over and over. Allowing him to walk out with a a soon to be overheated miner was us being courteous. As he continues to rant and rave, we'll just take things to the next level.

OMG...

Yes people, if you get a miner from AMT, it will soon overheat.

So fucking dumb.

No rick - we wrote a shell into cgminer that allows the user to set the voltage to a specific level. Prior to packing up his miner, we turned it on the max.

Otherwise, any user can check their board, using a DVM check the cap next to any of the A1's and it should be somewhere between .825 and .845

If it's at .96 like Bruno's miner, you'll have an issue.

So did Bruno actually pay for the miner like AMT stated and they deliberately sabotaged a paying client's hardware?
OR
Did AMT lie about Bruno having paid for the miner?

Which is it?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
If you dont like something change it
March 31, 2014, 08:18:35 AM
Great news if you guys are legit! Will wait till I see some finished product before risking any money though..

+ 1 MAN Wink And to AMT looks really great but gonna hold off a bit, do you do test rounds? im not a "HIGH" post member.....but i have good experience mining sha256 and scrypt....both asic scrypt, and gpu...will be willing in testing/ reship.
March 31, 2014, 08:14:11 AM
In kind, we'll counter with the following.

We're offering a 20btc bounty to bring Phinnaeus Gage to our office, along with his account here on bitcointalk.

Looking forward to seeing this bounty paid up.

We'll never pay Bruno anything, because as he has already demonstrated he will continue to do this crap over and over. Allowing him to walk out with a a soon to be overheated miner was us being courteous. As he continues to rant and rave, we'll just take things to the next level.

rofl did Josh just admit his miners are crap and will over heat?  /facepalm
March 31, 2014, 07:52:33 AM
You (anyone as well) have enough to work with.

Did he actually show you a cease and desist request and not let you keep it? Or do you have a copy of it you can share.

If he does not have a copy of it in hand they did not serve him. He also has to sign for it officially. There is a process. If that did not happen a court cannot honor it.

He looked at it, and there were witnesses, it's enough. Ad we have recorded the majority of the conversation as well. Should be enough to sue for damages of business and a few other fun things. But we're considering going a different route in the mean time.

Do you record everybody who comes into your office? Do you also have hidden cameras under the desks so that you can later jack off to your pretty Jewish girls panties? Do you also have cameras at your mom's house so that you view her titties, wishing you can still suck them? Is their some Jewish tradition that I'm not familiar with that allows their grown sons to suck their momma's titties whenever he wants?

BTW, I don't recall you asking if can record our conversation. Is that legal in Pennsylvania?

You don't even realize that each time you come to this thread and post that you fuck up big time. I don't know what you had your Daddy-O pay for your 7 year business degree at Penn State, but if it was over a buck, he paid too much.

YOUR THE REASON CLIENTS DON'T GET UPDATES VIA THIS THREAD.

AMT easy solution. Post updates to #1 post and FB as well as twitter. That solves ALOT of your headaches. Also if you want to sue detractors and haters you have alot easier routes to go to since those are American companies that will comply with a subpeona (I don't think this site is American but I haven't checked). From a PR/Marketing perspective you are mismanaging this. I have been trying to give you this info but you are not taking it seriously or its being drowned out in the insanity of posts. It makes it hard to take you seriously if you are replying to only the detractors and not engaging the customers via your other channels. The customer anger is not without merit. 
March 31, 2014, 07:51:49 AM
I wonder if these accounts are AMT. And if so I wonder if this is what they meant by going on the offensive.

They are AMT... not one defender of AMT ever has a post count higher than 4.
March 31, 2014, 07:46:49 AM
just for your information the above picture also comes with a size guideline of 10x10x10 cm which was never ever going to be the case, that too is a pc drawn conceptual artwork not fully representative of the real thing basically because it was drawn up by an art student not an engineer and well that case would surely kill the boards much quicker. but back to it. why is the miner not 10x10x10cm as advertised? miracles do not happen lol. i knew the stats were not real so i dismissed it and decided its the size of a bank server any smaller il be happy. p.s 8 pages to read through i and i really cant be bothered so if i missed your trolling of my incorrect grammar or use of english i am truly sorry.

Bottom line I like many others am pretty angry because it does appear to be deceptive behavior with missed promises (consistently) If they are being more transparent we would like to have confirmed deadlines via email as well as this forum or facebook already gave the potential how. If orders X through X are shipping on a given day then that would be a nice update to have. I would like to hold out that I will get my miner BUT since my inquires to AMT are not being responded to via email or phone, this usually raises all the red flags that something is terribly wrong and I am preparing for that (but not exercising that option until I absolutely have to. I and many on here can be reasoned with IF communicated to. We have one person who has confirmed to have gotten a miner. Another person (phin) who has gotten a miner whether he bought or got it for free is debatable and (irrelevant at this point). At this point if they update their #1 post with the details they are posting here it might be alot better for them. But whatever good stuff they got is getting drowned out in alot of posts. I agree with you I don't want to have to roll through dozens of posts. As it is I stayed away most of yesterday just because its getting annoying reading things here. AMT UPDATE #1 POST WITH COMMUNICATIONS...USE FACEBOOK, USE TWITTER,USE EMAIL to engage your actual customers.

I'm incredibly annoyed at this point and yea I posted a couple things that I saw were off. I am getting ready if this goes south (which it seems to be inevitably going). However if they have the hardware and have what they promise (even if a little late) then fine even late I am ok. I do agree with some people tho that these pre-order practices do the bitcoin community more harm than good. But at this point this is the situation we are in now. And we gotta work from that. I said I would wait until the end of March. They have claimed to be pushing orders out order this week. All they have to do is communicate a bit more and not replying to trolls. Just update the official post with info. And like I said repeatedly (which I can see gets missed) facebook or twitter or email. I for one would like an update on where my order stands via email or phone. Like I said I can be reasoned with. I get they had delays. Hell if the hardware works like its supposed to I WILL post a favorable (albeit fair) review of the hardware. For my part I am working to prepare if this goes south BUT I have no interest in going that route as its time consuming and a general pain in the ass. I just want my miners or money back if they cannot deliver which ever they are looking to provide.

Honestly just tired of constantly following this thread and its many pages added per hour.
March 31, 2014, 07:22:57 AM

[/url]

This is the new cage.

If you are providing that as the kit sans the usual parts would it not be prudent to at least contact people at this point who are waiting? Give us an option to get the DIY kit? You mentioned drafting something up for that. What is the status on that?
March 31, 2014, 06:16:49 AM
My point is simple. They deliver our miners. They deliver on their word. They deliver. The more information is on this thread the more gets used against them. They have not replied to their customers as they should have. That is the point I have been making. There is a optimism in that they might deliver, but I know better at this point that they will not be doing right by anyone. The 31st is the last day they have to honor their end of their agreement to deliver miners for March orders as their claims have very little merit.

All said the more information lawyers have here the better. The haven't delivered the product shown on their home page.

THIS:

IS NOT THIS:

I tip toed to show some good faith effort. That looks good to a court. Bait and switch tactics do not. The documentation being built up on this thread will be useful well some of it. I am not going to set my self up for libel as some others have here. That is their prerogative. Facts are simple. Bait and switch. I have put forth my offer to receive in essence a lesser product with no disclaimer on their part or any compensation according to the MPP. This goes for pretty much everyone here. This doesn't just got for AMT this goes for all the preorder companies not delivering. There is already a legal precedent being set. Hashfast's fall is a win for us. So yea I write alot because it may be useful in a courtroom in having provided alternatives to them and since they chose not to respond to ANY of those alternative solutions, everyone here has a case. So for those with a legal case you might want to review what I have written. I have experience with dealing with companies like this. Since they chose to ignore their customers their customers are coming at them.

@Sirminesalot
I write how I write with deliberate purpose. There is a reason for this. There is alot more going on behind the scenes than you know. My hand is out now. But they haven't delivered as promised on various occasions. I say the same thing because it gets drowned in just useless anger. Keep it factual provide feedback show a good faith effort. They have not acted on that. So a court will quickly see that and it will work against them. Its too late now for them to do anything because its on the internet out of their complete control.

just for your information the above picture also comes with a size guideline of 10x10x10 cm which was never ever going to be the case, that too is a pc drawn conceptual artwork not fully representative of the real thing basically because it was drawn up by an art student not an engineer and well that case would surely kill the boards much quicker. but back to it. why is the miner not 10x10x10cm as advertised? miracles do not happen lol. i knew the stats were not real so i dismissed it and decided its the size of a bank server any smaller il be happy. p.s 8 pages to read through i and i really cant be bothered so if i missed your trolling of my incorrect grammar or use of english i am truly sorry.
Activity: 18
March 31, 2014, 05:57:41 AM
Feel glad when i saw new posting from AMT_Miners, it's good to see the miner is in shape now.. is it possible to have a estimate date for the miner to go shipping? My relatives that stays at USA is coming back to my country soon and they willing to drop by your office to help collect the miner. Would you mind to let me know by replying my mail that i've sent to you in a mins ago? Much appreciate, thanks...
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
March 31, 2014, 04:42:21 AM
Good god reading this thread is like wading through a pile of bullshit neck deep. But I'm short so it probably hits the rest of you at the waist.

I'm tired of the same thing quoted over and over. I'm sick of that picture of phin. Mostly because it makes the thread way longer and my scroll wheel is broke. I do have to admit I did laugh at the hobo santa comment though. But only the first of the 15 times it was posted.

I want updates, I want my legally entitled refund, or I want my miner. I would like it shipped today as this was the last day it was advertised when I ordered it. If it shows up to my house in three days from now I'll be happy to withdraw any and all complaints I've made with various agencies. But as I was told on march 12th by Jim my miner would be shipping the week of the 24th. This was this past week and I've not received any sort of tracking number. I've even volunteered to have that tracking number posted here so everyone can see it was shipped. AMT has my permission to share that information here in the forum or I will as soon as I receive a tracking number.

I do like the look of the new cage with the fans placed on there. Hopefully there will be more updates in the next few days. I've tried to be patient, but like others it's wearing very thin at this point.

I also hate to see that there have been other servicemembers and veterans, besides myself, who have been hurt in this whole situation.

Part of my reason for mining was obviously to help bring in some additional income as I'm a disabled vet. Luckily I have a good employer who pays 60% of my wages as I'm now on short term disability, through work. And I'm waiting on some stuff from the va to have a couple more of my issues service connected as they only put me at 10% for my knee (if you really want to see crooks go to your local VA clinic).

That money I spent on the miner wasn't anything that is going to put me in harms way of not paying rent or bills or the like, but I'd really at least like to make my money back so I can reinvest it into more hardware.
It's kind of a larger proof of concept so I can show the more skeptical of my friends how it works. They've expressed interest if my money can be made back plus a profit, but those chances are quickly crumbling. Well obviously profit is going to depend on BTC price so I'm hoping that will get back up to the 850 or so level here soon. We'll see now that some regulation has been put in place if the bigger investor will bite and drive up the cost. I just want to have some BTC when that time comes.

majelllen33 if you are not some sort of sock puppet (33 in your name or not) then I wish you the best on your deployment, be sure to keep safe and remember complacency kills.

Anyway I've rambled enough this post. I just want to see what I paid for showing up on my doorstep ASAP.

Hey,
You have missed MOST IMPORTANT PHIN update
AMT is making 25 BTC per day with your miners and still continuing with their lies!!!

Yeah must have missed that one. Where was it that he said they were making 25BTC a day at?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
March 31, 2014, 04:36:44 AM
Good god reading this thread is like wading through a pile of bullshit neck deep. But I'm short so it probably hits the rest of you at the waist.

I'm tired of the same thing quoted over and over. I'm sick of that picture of phin. Mostly because it makes the thread way longer and my scroll wheel is broke. I do have to admit I did laugh at the hobo santa comment though. But only the first of the 15 times it was posted.

I want updates, I want my legally entitled refund, or I want my miner. I would like it shipped today as this was the last day it was advertised when I ordered it. If it shows up to my house in three days from now I'll be happy to withdraw any and all complaints I've made with various agencies. But as I was told on march 12th by Jim my miner would be shipping the week of the 24th. This was this past week and I've not received any sort of tracking number. I've even volunteered to have that tracking number posted here so everyone can see it was shipped. AMT has my permission to share that information here in the forum or I will as soon as I receive a tracking number.

I do like the look of the new cage with the fans placed on there. Hopefully there will be more updates in the next few days. I've tried to be patient, but like others it's wearing very thin at this point.

I also hate to see that there have been other servicemembers and veterans, besides myself, who have been hurt in this whole situation.

Part of my reason for mining was obviously to help bring in some additional income as I'm a disabled vet. Luckily I have a good employer who pays 60% of my wages as I'm now on short term disability, through work. And I'm waiting on some stuff from the va to have a couple more of my issues service connected as they only put me at 10% for my knee (if you really want to see crooks go to your local VA clinic).

That money I spent on the miner wasn't anything that is going to put me in harms way of not paying rent or bills or the like, but I'd really at least like to make my money back so I can reinvest it into more hardware.
It's kind of a larger proof of concept so I can show the more skeptical of my friends how it works. They've expressed interest if my money can be made back plus a profit, but those chances are quickly crumbling. Well obviously profit is going to depend on BTC price so I'm hoping that will get back up to the 850 or so level here soon. We'll see now that some regulation has been put in place if the bigger investor will bite and drive up the cost. I just want to have some BTC when that time comes.

majelllen33 if you are not some sort of sock puppet (33 in your name or not) then I wish you the best on your deployment, be sure to keep safe and remember complacency kills.

Anyway I've rambled enough this post. I just want to see what I paid for showing up on my doorstep ASAP.

Hey,
You have missed MOST IMPORTANT PHIN update
AMT is making 25 BTC per day with your miners and still continuing with their lies!!!
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
March 31, 2014, 04:05:10 AM

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
March 31, 2014, 03:52:48 AM
Ahh the flame wars... Phin I would like to thank you for driving to AMT, not getting your BTC and buying a miner. now that the easy part is done, do you really have to keep posting here? I feel that your constant forum war with AMT is just that at this point. I doubt I will see any useful information on either side as long as this is going on. If you are going to sue do it and quit talking about it. I personally don't care if you do or not. I'm sure I am not alone. Let's make the soap opera known as AMT forum stop please. AMT quit contributing, build some miners, ship them, and keep people posted. If you cannot make your forum post professional then you WILL go broke. No one wants to do Buissness with someone who gets personal because they can't back up their service with real info.
Activity: 45
March 31, 2014, 03:50:45 AM

Yes, exactly.

We came here to post updates on the days and ad a bit more of that transparency. But as we're met with crap after crap we see its impossible.

So AMT, since you have time to spend on the forum (seeing as how you're online now), answer me where our refund is.

Pages:
Jump to: