Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 92. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
March 28, 2014, 11:02:38 AM
Something doesn't add up, they won't offer refunds, but they claim the miners cost them $5500+ in parts and do not make any money on them. If its true, why not issue refunds and be over with it?

likely because the money is tied up in hardware.

Then if they give one refund then they will have to give everyone a refund.

Except that they don't seem to realize that they are required by law to issue refunds to anyone who requests it before their miner ships. And any fraud on their part means that declaring bankruptcy wouldn't do any good as our debts they owe us would be considered non-dischargeable. Advertising units for shipping dates they knew they couldn't meet is fraud as it was used to get people to make purchases.

Activity: 620
March 28, 2014, 11:01:58 AM
If anyone should be talking loss, it should be me. I was promised a miner in Feb, I am missing out on all that mining income.
same here i was promised a miner mid feb and was even told they was going to ship it out within the week. since that lie i have heard nothing else
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
March 28, 2014, 10:58:29 AM
Something doesn't add up, they won't offer refunds, but they claim the miners cost them $5500+ in parts and do not make any money on them. If its true, why not issue refunds and be over with it?
+1

They are using the list price of the coincraft A1 chips.   So it really depends on how much margin they have on the chips to make it a viable business.   It is around $86 per chip.   If they have a small margin,  then it's not a viable business to be in.
legendary
March 28, 2014, 10:54:32 AM
I don't understand, you collected hundreds of thousands of dollars in pre-orders and you have no staff to put the things together?

Chips are expensive. Total cost per build is coming in at 4900-5400 as of now. We've sold several at between 4799-5399, almost 60% - so yes at this facility we are short staffed today.

Did anyone bother to run the numbers before they got into this business?  
March 28, 2014, 10:53:30 AM
+1
March 28, 2014, 10:52:02 AM
and still AMT you refuse to answer one of my recent posts i shall ask again for the THIRD time since e.mails are not your thing
I AM UP FOR YOU SHIPPING OUT THE BOARDS PSU AND EVERYTHING NEEDED TO BUILD THE MINER I WILL DO THE ASSEMBLY PROVIDING YOU SEND IT OUT SOON, AS IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SHIP MY BUILT MINER NEXT WEEK.
thats it. thats all i want and ill forget about the lies u told me saying it was going to be shipped and at e.u office e.t.c  
you either do the above or refund me $4199 which equates to 8.1852 in BTC now to 1DRK46NeDvk92naEdDPoy11S7T9yVSzCFN and we forget all about this mess
DEAL?
legendary
March 28, 2014, 10:51:10 AM
Ya know folks, with all this talk about ROI... Provided you are actually setup to Mine as a business:
2014 Tax Incentives for Manufacturing Companies
Section 179 Federal Income Tax Deduction: $25,000 Write-Off

This deduction allows a company to deduct the first $25,000 of equipment (Section 179 Property) purchased in 2014 from their taxable income. For companies purchasing (or leasing - with a $1 or $101 buyout) up to $200,000 of equipment in 2014, this deduction is available in full. It then phases out on a dollar-for-dollar basis for amounts over $200,000.

Well, with the IRS taxing Bitcoin at the time when it is minted,  you'll need every tax deduction you can get!   

Does Bitcoin mining classify under a 'manufacturing company'? 
legendary
March 28, 2014, 10:48:28 AM
Amt_miner I want a refund the ad for the unit was 1.2t nothing was mention it had to be overclocked to reach 1.2t
So basically you lie on ur ad on the website  I WANT MY MONEY BACK

Please file a complaint with the Delaware county consumer affairs division.

The refund line is getting longer and you'll need to start at the back of the line.  No line cutting please.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
March 28, 2014, 10:48:03 AM
Ya know folks, with all this talk about ROI... Provided you are actually setup to Mine as a business:
2014 Tax Incentives for Manufacturing Companies
Section 179 Federal Income Tax Deduction: $25,000 Write-Off

This deduction allows a company to deduct the first $25,000 of equipment (Section 179 Property) purchased in 2014 from their taxable income. For companies purchasing (or leasing - with a $1 or $101 buyout) up to $200,000 of equipment in 2014, this deduction is available in full. It then phases out on a dollar-for-dollar basis for amounts over $200,000.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
March 28, 2014, 10:47:20 AM
I think you first need to file a complaint with the Delaware county consumer affairs division to get their attention.

Then you need to talk to the lawyers who are building up their case.

Finally, you need to contact some local debt collectors to persistently knock on their door.

Little different for us here in our neck of the woods. We're in the old country  Grin
legendary
March 28, 2014, 10:46:22 AM
After I heard that they gave a miner away and let someone "jump the line" all bets were off. Who was the lawyer who showed up? I may need his services. I am doing everything in my power right now to get this resolved.

The man drove for a day and a half to prove we real.

Could've just ship that miner to a paying customer to prove that you were real!!!!

Lot's of dumb things going on here.

Could they not have shipped to at least one of those customers?
Could they have not taken a video of the miner hashing?

l12
Activity: 53
March 28, 2014, 10:46:02 AM
Amt_miner I want a refund the ad for the unit was 1.2t nothing was mention it had to be overclocked to reach 1.2t
So basically you lie on ur ad on the website  I WANT MY MONEY BACK
legendary
March 28, 2014, 10:44:03 AM

So, AMT_, no answer for us?
I mean, we've been polite, contained and observed all courtesy. Never did we use any coarse or inappropriate language. Never did we yell or cuss. Even when we demanded our refund, even when we reminded you of our refund even then we stayed cool, collected and polite.
Is not answering a mail (no, not answering 20 emails reminding you of our cancellation and due date of the refund) considered polite? No.

So, in short, i will repeat the question:
When is our refund due?
You are now 15 days late. Considering the penalty interest of 7% daily and the 25% Debt Collector's fee (payable by the debtor, I might stress) I would suggest you looked into your affairs and started acting on them. In stead of handing out miners to whoever happens to appear on your doorstep, customer or not.

J.

Again, AMT_, no answer? You're willfully ignoring us. If you would talk to us, I'm sure we could work out a deal to get us our refund (no, not miners, you're two months late for that) in stead of letting everything run its course. Ignoring bad stuff doesn't make bad stuff go away. It just makes it worse.

I think you first need to file a complaint with the Delaware county consumer affairs division to get their attention.

Then you need to talk to the lawyers who are building up their case.

Finally, you need to contact some local debt collectors to persistently knock on their door.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 28, 2014, 10:43:05 AM
After I heard that they gave a miner away and let someone "jump the line" all bets were off. Who was the lawyer who showed up? I may need his services. I am doing everything in my power right now to get this resolved.

Could've just ship that miner to a paying customer to prove that you were real!!!!
Activity: 45
March 28, 2014, 10:39:28 AM

So, AMT_, no answer for us?
I mean, we've been polite, contained and observed all courtesy. Never did we use any coarse or inappropriate language. Never did we yell or cuss. Even when we demanded our refund, even when we reminded you of our refund even then we stayed cool, collected and polite.
Is not answering a mail (no, not answering 20 emails reminding you of our cancellation and due date of the refund) considered polite? No.

So, in short, i will repeat the question:
When is our refund due?
You are now 15 days late. Considering the penalty interest of 7% daily and the 25% Debt Collector's fee (payable by the debtor, I might stress) I would suggest you looked into your affairs and started acting on them. In stead of handing out miners to whoever happens to appear on your doorstep, customer or not.

J.

Again, AMT_, no answer? You're willfully ignoring us. If you would talk to us, I'm sure we could work out a deal to get us our refund (no, not miners, you're two months late for that) in stead of letting everything run its course. Ignoring bad stuff doesn't make bad stuff go away. It just makes it worse.

legendary
March 28, 2014, 10:38:00 AM
it is in the 950 range.

The order #'s are here:   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amt-order-list-463922

Notice:  Nobody has received their 1.2 THs... with or without power supply.
legendary
March 28, 2014, 10:36:48 AM
It doesn't matter, so someone can earn their place in line? You invited him out. It makes no difference, you took my money and gave it to someone else. That's the bottom line.

What's your order number?

Why do you ask?  Are you shipping or refunding?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 28, 2014, 10:34:58 AM
it is in the 950 range.
Activity: 392
March 28, 2014, 10:34:22 AM
It doesn't matter, so someone can earn their place in line? You invited him out. It makes no difference, you took my money and gave it to someone else. That's the bottom line.

What's your order number?
Activity: 392
March 28, 2014, 10:31:16 AM

Pages:
Jump to: