Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 89. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
March 28, 2014, 02:56:32 PM
I guess I just give my money to KNC and get one of the new titans. seems I will get that before I get anything from amt.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
March 28, 2014, 02:41:29 PM
agree, at this point I just want a refund only and not the 1Th/s miner or parts.
i want parts iv said i want parts and due to being in the uk i cant use a us supply so thats going to be missing so i would like more parts i.e another blade or two iv said this many times so has another buyer but no response. tried to call get amt please leave a message cba with leaving a message wanted to talk it through with a human. so parts please AMT!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 28, 2014, 02:32:15 PM
for those of you crying about AMT not responding to you... get over it. less talk more action. buck up sally, wipe your noses and get shit done. if you think for one second joshua zipkin is going to give you a refund or anything other than a shoddy misrepresented bitcoin miner that's going to be setting your smoke alarms off soon enough you are sorely mistaken.
March 28, 2014, 02:29:26 PM
AMT AUTOMATED SUPPORT!!! any chance you could sKype???
kind of need to speak to you regarding your offer of shipment
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
March 28, 2014, 01:36:52 PM
That was a typo?  

we dont read PM's here... there are alot.

Also we dont answer info about order numbers or individual shipments here. its not a place for that.

We're trying to be communicative and helpful.

ROFL. A "typo" that was pointed out time and again and sparked endless discussions since December.  Strangely every Coincraft based product had similar "typo's".  Oh and bitfury based products too, also consuming ~2x what you claimed on the website. Then at some point around February or so, you replaced that typo with another "typo" (600-900W IIRC), and even today its still showing less than what you are claiming today.

Typo my ass.

Either way Puppet, its still economically efficient comparing to other miners on the market. And we are making headway in shipments and really believe that in the next 12 days or so we'll be able to delivery everyone current order. Now that bugs have been solved its a process of ramping up the lines and organizing assembly teams.

And again, anyone that would like to assist is welcome.

Offered more then once now on phone an in PM.. NO RESPONSE!!!

we dont read PM's here... there are alot.

Also we dont answer info about order numbers or individual shipments here. its not a place for that.

We're trying to be communicative and helpful.

Am i drunk or am i drunk? WTF? American bitcoin mining company at it's best!

Edit: Oh and the "typo" regarding the power consumption is simply insulting. People screamed so much about the power consumption and they tell you it was a simple "typo" and that it's ok because Bitmine also posted it. Such a joke company.
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
March 28, 2014, 01:36:10 PM
And I've now filed my IC3 and FTC complaints.
March 28, 2014, 01:26:01 PM
Everything that can be said about AMT in one quick line.... "Cocaine is a hell of a drug"
this is where they are going wrong the should be taking fet/speed then those miners will be sparkling clean of the best build quality and also 5x ahead of schedule
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 28, 2014, 01:21:33 PM

I haven't gotten a PM from you and I'm way behind on reading this thread to date, just happened to come across this post. Call me, for I'm in King of Prussia right now, for that was the only place for me to get a room last night. I'm ready to head to Baltimore after stopping for coffee.

815-508-1668

I could just about meet you anywhere.

When you get out of Baltimore,  will you be taking route 70 to head over to IL?  If so,  I can meet you along the route.   Maybe in Frederick, MD perhaps?

Call him and lock down a meeting. We need someone like you to do this.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
March 28, 2014, 01:19:35 PM

I haven't gotten a PM from you and I'm way behind on reading this thread to date, just happened to come across this post. Call me, for I'm in King of Prussia right now, for that was the only place for me to get a room last night. I'm ready to head to Baltimore after stopping for coffee.

815-508-1668

When you get out of Baltimore,  will you be taking route 70 to head over to IL?  If so,  I can meet you along the route.   Maybe in Frederick, MD perhaps?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
March 28, 2014, 01:16:51 PM
That was a typo?  

ROFL. A "typo" that was pointed out time and again and sparked endless discussions since December.  Strangely every Coincraft based product had similar "typo's".  Oh and bitfury based products too, also consuming ~2x what you claimed on the website. Then at some point around February or so, you replaced that typo with another "typo" (600-900W IIRC), and even today its still showing less than what you are claiming today.

Typo my ass.

Either way Puppet, its still economically efficient comparing to other miners on the market. And we are making headway in shipments and really believe that in the next 12 days or so we'll be able to delivery everyone current order. Now that bugs have been solved its a process of ramping up the lines and organizing assembly teams.

If you got weekends for assembly I am all in. I do client work on the weekdays so I need to be taking care of that. But I will happily work a couple of weekends if it helps get more miners to people. PM me if you are interested. I live in the NYC area but a drive to the philly area isnt a big deal to me as I am usually in southern jersey on a regular basis as it is.

I live in Philly and offered 3 times now.. no response.

815-508-1668

that was to ATM about helping them make units.
Activity: 378
March 28, 2014, 01:16:40 PM
Everything that can be said about AMT in one quick line.... "Cocaine is a hell of a drug"
Activity: 532
March 28, 2014, 01:11:59 PM
I think he was saying that he is willing to work on miners Bruno. You really need to spend a minute to explain that bs video. I've seen interrogations that looked less forced.

And remember folks, this is RickJames we talking about he knows all about it....he went to prison for forced interrogations and shit like that lol.....just having a bit of fun...unclench it.
March 28, 2014, 01:08:27 PM
I think he was saying that he is willing to work on miners Bruno. You really need to spend a minute to explain that bs video. I've seen interrogations that looked less forced.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
March 28, 2014, 01:01:29 PM
That was a typo?  

Typo my ass.

If you got weekends for assembly I am all in. I do client work on the weekdays so I need to be taking care of that. But I will happily work a couple of weekends if it helps get more miners to people. PM me if you are interested. I live in the NYC area but a drive to the philly area isnt a big deal to me as I am usually in southern jersey on a regular basis as it is.

815-508-1668

March 28, 2014, 12:50:47 PM
amt thanks for replying to mellorbo my headache can now go he is happy to have had a response. but as to my request via pm it stands to reason that the offer of accepting a miner hardware package ready to build without a psu (due to eu/us compatability issues) should warrant some form of upgrade i.e an extra few boards or up to the next level of miner for the inconvenience of having to source another psu. regards
reg
March 28, 2014, 12:50:10 PM
Joshua Zipkin is a troll. The video proves he's the face of AMT.

Once again, no hard evidence of anything. Just a bunch of hearsay and more delay tactics.

As for Phin, he's officially SOLD OUT.

1. Drives 12 hours and doesn't go to the assembly plant
2. Says AMT and the miners are legit and hashing away (we dont see any of that in the video)
3. Doesn't prove much, other than his word is worth about $5000 (or the cost of a miner)

I suggest everyone file against AMT and forget about receiving their vaporware miners. Even if they can get them out the door soon, why would you want to continue supporting Joshua Zipkin/AMT?

I think we should put them out of business while recouping our investment.  

Well, that's why I don't trust trolls that have no skin in the game.   Doesn't matter what they claim,  the are also working some kind of angle.

I have no skin in this game, and I have no angle to work. Fairly certain you would consider me a troll, although I've just been asking for answers and trying to warn people to stay away from these scammers for months. I wouldn't have taken a bribe for silence, but I would have taken their 20 btc offer and lots of pictures.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
March 28, 2014, 12:48:56 PM
That was a typo?  

Typo my ass.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 28, 2014, 12:43:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U

I find it interesting that AMT 'Sold Phinneus a miner' and NOW he's looking to sell it.

Why would he buy a miner, only to turn around and sell it immediately?

Who also drives 12 hours then declines a 30 BTC bounty? Are you kidding me?...

This is such horseshit.

A quick note to let everybody know that I'm okay. I just woke up, having gotten in late from AMT's office. Have to checkout of this hotel soon, so at this penning I'm not sure what I may able to reply to. Apologies for not being too specific, but wanted to give a courtesy shout to take into considerations of any concerns one may have.

Also, I have a 1.2 THs in hand if anybody is interested in buying it from me. Ideally, I would like drop it off to anybody's location on my drive home to Illinois. I'm meeting up with Rassah later today in Baltimore if anybody is near that locale. Just PM or call me with your kind offer. 815-508-1668.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Activity: 620
March 28, 2014, 12:37:07 PM

ok amt i understand why u dont answer on here but why dont u answer e.mails either 30 days with no response is not acceptable you give people no choice but to ask here as you dont reply i understand u are busy but like i say 30 days to 3 different e.mail addressees is not acceptable by any means

We got lawsuits in the works here in the states.  You are from the U.K.  right?  

I was wondering if you can figure out a parallel lawsuit that goes against that E.U. office that you purchased from.  
we diddnt purchase from the E.U office we bought from amt as you did but was told that our miner would go via their E.U office to save import taxes... in regards to the legal action im off to go speak to a solicitor on monday or tuesday regarding this matter if amt dont get back to me via the e.mail they keep telling us to use but dont respond from
Activity: 532
March 28, 2014, 12:36:09 PM
That was a typo?  

Typo my ass.

Pages:
Jump to: