Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 90. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
March 28, 2014, 12:35:53 PM
Joshua Zipkin is a troll. The video proves he's the face of AMT.

Once again, no hard evidence of anything. Just a bunch of hearsay and more delay tactics.

As for Phin, he's officially SOLD OUT.

1. Drives 12 hours and doesn't go to the assembly plant
2. Says AMT and the miners are legit and hashing away (we dont see any of that in the video)
3. Doesn't prove much, other than his word is worth about $5000 (or the cost of a miner)

I suggest everyone file against AMT and forget about receiving their vaporware miners. Even if they can get them out the door soon, why would you want to continue supporting Joshua Zipkin/AMT?

I think we should put them out of business while recouping our investment.  

yeah lets all file against them they will subsequently file for bancruptsy and or insolvency and then noone gets money

fraud makes a debt non-chargeoffable. So even if they seek bankruptcy protection they are not cleared of this debt.
no but as part of it they can offer $1 a month and if you decline debt is written off because you declined there offer
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
March 28, 2014, 12:34:58 PM

Once again, no hard evidence of anything. Just a bunch of hearsay and more delay tactics.

2. Says AMT and the miners are legit and hashing away (we dont see any of that in the video)
3. Doesn't prove much, other than his word is worth about $5000 (or the cost of a miner)

I suggest everyone file against AMT and forget about receiving their vaporware miners. Even if they can get them out the door soon, why would you want to continue supporting Joshua Zipkin/AMT?

yeah lets all file against them they will subsequently file for bancruptsy and or insolvency and then noone gets money

fraud makes a debt non-chargeoffable. So even if they seek bankruptcy protection they are not cleared of this debt.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 28, 2014, 12:34:45 PM
A quick note to let everybody know that I'm okay. I just woke up, having gotten in late from AMT's office. Have to checkout of this hotel soon, so at this penning I'm not sure what I may able to reply to. Apologies for not being too specific, but wanted to give a courtesy shout to take into considerations of any concerns one may have.

Also, I have a 1.2 THs in hand if anybody is interested in buying it from me. Ideally, I would like drop it off to anybody's location on my drive home to Illinois. I'm meeting up with Rassah later today in Baltimore if anybody is near that locale. Just PM or call me with your kind offer. 815-508-1668.

~Bruno Kucinskas

this is crap. just pure crap.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
March 28, 2014, 12:32:33 PM

Well, that's why I don't trust trolls that have no skin in the game.   Doesn't matter what they claim,  the are also working some kind of angle.
Activity: 420
March 28, 2014, 12:31:01 PM
If anyone should be talking loss, it should be me. I was promised a miner in Feb, I am missing out on all that mining income.

i was promised a miner first week of January!
March 28, 2014, 12:30:47 PM

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
March 28, 2014, 12:30:23 PM

ok amt i understand why u dont answer on here but why dont u answer e.mails either 30 days with no response is not acceptable you give people no choice but to ask here as you dont reply i understand u are busy but like i say 30 days to 3 different e.mail addressees is not acceptable by any means

We got lawsuits in the works here in the states.  You are from the U.K.  right?  

I was wondering if you can figure out a parallel lawsuit that goes against that E.U. office that you purchased from.  
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 28, 2014, 12:29:13 PM

Activity: 620
March 28, 2014, 12:23:24 PM
That was a typo?  

we dont read PM's here... there are alot.

Also we dont answer info about order numbers or individual shipments here. its not a place for that.

We're trying to be communicative and helpful.

ROFL. A "typo" that was pointed out time and again and sparked endless discussions since December.  Strangely every Coincraft based product had similar "typo's".  Oh and bitfury based products too, also consuming ~2x what you claimed on the website. Then at some point around February or so, you replaced that typo with another "typo" (600-900W IIRC), and even today its still showing less than what you are claiming today.

Typo my ass.

Either way Puppet, its still economically efficient comparing to other miners on the market. And we are making headway in shipments and really believe that in the next 12 days or so we'll be able to delivery everyone current order. Now that bugs have been solved its a process of ramping up the lines and organizing assembly teams.

And again, anyone that would like to assist is welcome.

Offered more then once now on phone an in PM.. NO RESPONSE!!!

Also we dont answer info about order numbers or individual shipments here. its not a place for that.

ok amt i understand why u dont answer on here but why dont u answer e.mails either 30 days with no response is not acceptable you give people no choice but to ask here as you dont reply i understand u are busy but like i say 30 days to 3 different e.mail addressees is not acceptable by any means
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 28, 2014, 12:16:56 PM
Since you will not answer my question about what order you are shipping, how many miners are you producing in a typical day?
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
March 28, 2014, 12:15:35 PM
That was a typo?  

ROFL. A "typo" that was pointed out time and again and sparked endless discussions since December.  Strangely every Coincraft based product had similar "typo's".  Oh and bitfury based products too, also consuming ~2x what you claimed on the website. Then at some point around February or so, you replaced that typo with another "typo" (600-900W IIRC), and even today its still showing less than what you are claiming today.

Typo my ass.

Either way Puppet, its still economically efficient comparing to other miners on the market. And we are making headway in shipments and really believe that in the next 12 days or so we'll be able to delivery everyone current order. Now that bugs have been solved its a process of ramping up the lines and organizing assembly teams.

You don't answer info about order numbers or individual shipments anywhere. Or when you do the information isn't correct. I'll go ahead and send an e-mail to Jim right now. Then we'll see what kind of answer I get.

On march 12th I was told my miner would ship this week. If you can't project out two weeks you are in some major trouble.
Activity: 392
March 28, 2014, 12:12:37 PM
That was a typo?  

Typo my ass.

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
March 28, 2014, 12:10:09 PM
A quick note to let everybody know that I'm okay. I just woke up, having gotten in late from AMT's office. Have to checkout of this hotel soon, so at this penning I'm not sure what I may able to reply to. Apologies for not being too specific, but wanted to give a courtesy shout to take into considerations of any concerns one may have.

Also, I have a 1.2 THs in hand if anybody is interested in buying it from me. Ideally, I would like drop it off to anybody's location on my drive home to Illinois. I'm meeting up with Rassah later today in Baltimore if anybody is near that locale. Just PM or call me with your kind offer. 815-508-1668.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Glad to see you are alive and well and thank you for your post. This just proves that AMT gave you a miner because you drove a day and a half and used investors money that they shouldn't have. Thank you sir.
Activity: 22
March 28, 2014, 12:08:57 PM
That was a typo?  

Typo my ass.

Activity: 378
March 28, 2014, 12:08:31 PM
This is such crap. Bruno, if all you achieved was getting bribed a miner you can just stay away. This company hasn't changed their ways, and nobody doubted that they could piece together a miner or two, as anyone could. The key information was how can they produce enough miners for all the orders they have. Now we find out that they suck at business and sold something for what it costs them to make. Even if that is true, the only work that needs to be done is putting the parts in cases. Hire some fucking college kids at minimum wage and get it done. Did you think you would be able to put together thousands of miners yourself zipkin??
Activity: 3
March 28, 2014, 12:07:02 PM
What orders are being shipped out right now?
Activity: 620
March 28, 2014, 12:04:11 PM
AMT_miners i have sent you my offer multiple times on forum via pm and e.mail you are online why do you wish to ignore me? i have contacted you via every outlet and still you give me no response... any reasoning for that?
March 28, 2014, 12:03:50 PM
That was a typo?  

Typo my ass.

i would assist but cant iv pmd you regarding trying to help you speed up your process please respond. thanks. p.s me and 2 others shall be calling you shortly i hope you can answer
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
March 28, 2014, 12:00:45 PM
Ya know folks, with all this talk about ROI... Provided you are actually setup to Mine as a business:
2014 Tax Incentives for Manufacturing Companies
Section 179 Federal Income Tax Deduction: $25,000 Write-Off

This deduction allows a company to deduct the first $25,000 of equipment (Section 179 Property) purchased in 2014 from their taxable income. For companies purchasing (or leasing - with a $1 or $101 buyout) up to $200,000 of equipment in 2014, this deduction is available in full. It then phases out on a dollar-for-dollar basis for amounts over $200,000.

Really. Carlos.. you might be on to something there.
Carlos? ref order #1565 for my name...
But yes, we often point our U.S. customers at that info to aid their decisions to purchase our *very* pricey equipment (laser micro-machining systems for the CE, semiconductor, and other industries).
Activity: 392
March 28, 2014, 12:00:36 PM
That was a typo?  

Typo my ass.

Pages:
Jump to: