Pages:
Author

Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER**** - page 12. (Read 40389 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
To those reading this who are actually concerned due to the posts from Perryl and Seige

Realise that they never post evidence, expect that those accused provide evidence and if that evidence were provided would just find something else to cause a dispute over. Seige has made claims ranging from the coin being dead a fortnight ago, to being 1k sat last week and that Signal 7 and chicken were the same person (something clearly proven not to be the case). Doesn't matter to him, he will just stick and move to something else and continue to indulge in the attention you provide. There's a reason his posts are either in giant lettering, bold or seperated line-by-line with spaces...he's truly desperate for attention.

Deny him that much.

You are a total piece of shit.

If you are going to say no evidence from me but at the same time there's no evidence from your treasurer named Bitbobb aka Doing who claims he is ToadKing aka Bitbobb

All rather confusing right?

You have to look at both sides. I suggest you to take your out of your head out of your ass and look both ways instead of always believing any shit that Bitbobb or others here say. For that matter even what I say but it's not me who'll be the Treasurer of this coin

It's Bitbobb and it's all down to the people here who are involved. You owe this to the public, NOT ME!

I haven't mentioned Bitbobb once. He's also not our treasurer. I don't care about this manufactured drama. In a proper justice system the onus falls on the accuser to prove guilt not the accused. Funny how you capitalised "ME" and not "the public".

You are an irrelevancy.

It does, however, fall on the innocent to prove their innocence. While, yes, it does require evidence to indict. Once you're actually in the courtroom? Proving your innocence is just as important, if not more so.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
potential investors

Haha, good one. You and seige aren't potential investors. Just like this AutismHasNoReligion guy.

All of this is just another coordinated effort to devalue the coin and destroy our support for Trump's campaign.

We've seen it before and we'll see it again. It's just funny how the price is actually going up through all of this.

Hmm, maybe you guys are good luck. Maybe you should stick around after all. It's having the opposite effect, ROFL.

I noticed that too, the price is actually going up

i think that just shows that the issue is being straightened out and people can see whats actually going on now.

i like this.
Are Seige and Perryl really being THIS Homophobic? I for one welcome our gay treasurer.

LOL

Not at all. If he's gay that's totally cool. He wasn't hitting on me thinking I was a guy, though, so doubt it has anything to do with being gay. lol
This is all ridiculous and counterproductive.

Seige has been patently dishonest and negative across the last three threads and should be ignored. He wants attention or is spitefully resentful due to a miscalculated investment in the coin. Either way nothing he says is worth the time replying to.

He's not the only problem though. Whether you're from /biz/, reddit, yobit it doesn't matter, what you all need to stop doing is indulging in unnecessary drama and emotionalising an investment. Watching usernames snipe at one another over nothing is just unseemly.

Understand that TrumpCoin is now a company, has a clear direction and still has a litany of updates to unveil. We now have the benefit of accountability and transparency as an LLC and now that things have been restructured the time for deceptive manipulation, solipsistic squabbles and scamming has long since passed. Seige and other aggressors are welcome to take their concerns to their own thread as they've made it clear they don't offer any evidence to their claims and have an internalised vested interest in seeing the project fail. Indulging them with what they want (which is pages and pages of dispute) is just providing unnecessary uncertainty based on the speculative biases of people who have made it clear they offer nothing of value.

Chill out.

People just don't read or what? What's with you guys and refusing to read.

I dislike Trump, the person, the candidate, as a business person. The coin? I have said a dozen times in Yobit that I regret not buying Trumps. Been on the fence ever since. Even though I dsilike Trump, Republicans, and the entire platform. I would cash out before you guys donated, if that's really true.

I think it's cool you guys registered, and am watching to see what Trumpcoin does in the future. I have no interest in seeing Trumpcoin fail, but I expect it to. That's what Trump businesses do. Again, as I've said in an earlier post. I would buy Trumps if I saw a profit in it. Not because I believe. Do not loop Siege and I into the same group. He seems to have a vested interest in seeing Trumpcoin fail. I do not. I am the person the (possibly fake) Bitbobb flirted with in Yobit, I'm the person Siege was referring to. That is the only reason I commented. Anything beyond that is responding to comments about or directed at me.

I'm more directed at seige than you, fair enough.
That said one of Bitbobb's main criticisms is turning an investor-based ANN into a blog. No need to do the same in opposition of the guy.

Drama aside, if you're still on the fence now would be a good time to buy. Take my word or don't but I think it's a solid entry point.

I am still on the fence.

I've been kicking myself for not buying at 4k. It was at 4k and I was one of those saying that Trump was a bad buy. No way anything with Trump's name on it could do anything. Then it hit 22k! I was like damn. Wish I had bought a lot of them. lol. Told a friend about it and he said something along the lines of "anything with Trump's name on it makes money". lol

We only look at his bankruptcies, usually, but, as much as I don't support Trump. The guy knows how to play the game better than most.
Activity: 56
If you dont want to help the community please leave!!!!! If you dont wAnt bitbob as treasurer then you can vote for me or for depredation! I have been here since beginning and im not here to hurt the coin and never was! Only reason i sold 300k in the begnning is i had no pc only my phone so i sold and bought back after the swap im here to help and even with all the fudders and trolls we will prevail

Were you able to buy a PC with your coin sales? If so, congrats!

I am not sure if I want anything to do with Trumpcoin. Certainly, if those involved are telling potential investors to leave then it has no future.

I don't care who treasurer is. Maybe Bitbobb is a good decision. I don't know any of you well enough to vote for any of you. Good luck.

Seige and others spreading FUD are not involved.

The outlook, despite the organizational difficulties, is very bright for Trumpcoin.

I am one of the "real" seed investors, I invested in this coin right when it hit the exchanges (around February/March) and I have not sold a single coin on the exchanges. Myself and other investors are very aware of the saboteurs and constant fear and doom spam this coin attracts - just like Donald Trump.

I'd like to remind readers that the original goal was to set up a democratic process in which the community votes in members. No one said it wouldn't get messy. However, I would encourage Signal and everyone else running this to get this over with ASAP and after voting set up a brand new shiny thread with our new roadmap.

Your words don't mean a thing as you have no control of this coin

The superior people behind this coin have a bad past and the original Trumpcoin thread is there to prove it whether you like it or not

SO your words against the proof there from the people behind the coin
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
If you dont want to help the community please leave!!!!! If you dont wAnt bitbob as treasurer then you can vote for me or for depredation! I have been here since beginning and im not here to hurt the coin and never was! Only reason i sold 300k in the begnning is i had no pc only my phone so i sold and bought back after the swap im here to help and even with all the fudders and trolls we will prevail

I am not sure if I want anything to do with Trumpcoin. Certainly, if those involved are telling potential investors to leave then it has no future.

I don't care who treasurer is. Maybe Bitbobb is a good decision. I don't know any of you well enough to vote for any of you. Good luck.

Seige and others spreading FUD are not involved. They are provocateurs.

The outlook, despite the organizational difficulties, is very bright for Trumpcoin.

I am one of the "real" seed investors, I invested in this coin right when it hit the exchanges (around February/March) and I have not sold a single coin on the exchanges. Myself and other investors are very aware of the saboteurs and constant fear and doom spam this coin attracts - just like Donald Trump.

I'd like to remind readers that the original goal was to set up a democratic process in which the community votes in members. No one said it wouldn't get messy. However, I would encourage Signal and everyone else running this to get this over with ASAP and after voting set up a brand new shiny thread with our new roadmap.

Siege and other saboteurs need to be banned in the new moderated thread.
Activity: 150
Trumpcoin lads
potential investors

Haha, good one. You and seige aren't potential investors. Just like this AutismHasNoReligion guy.

All of this is just another coordinated effort to devalue the coin and destroy our support for Trump's campaign.

We've seen it before and we'll see it again. It's just funny how the price is actually going up through all of this.

Hmm, maybe you guys are good luck. Maybe you should stick around after all. It's having the opposite effect, ROFL.

L-O-L Say what you want faggot I'm pro-Trump and had a part in saving this coin 2 weeks ago.
Activity: 210
Dude, Bitbobb, just stop replying to them.
This is all ridiculous and counterproductive.

Seige has been patently dishonest and negative across the last three threads and should be ignored. He wants attention or is spitefully resentful due to a miscalculated investment in the coin. Either way nothing he says is worth the time replying to.

He's not the only problem though. Whether you're from /biz/, reddit, yobit it doesn't matter, what you all need to stop doing is indulging in unnecessary drama and emotionalising an investment. Watching usernames snipe at one another over nothing is just unseemly.

Understand that TrumpCoin is now a company, has a clear direction and still has a litany of updates to unveil. We now have the benefit of accountability and transparency as an LLC and now that things have been restructured the time for deceptive manipulation, solipsistic squabbles and scamming has long since passed. Seige and other aggressors are welcome to take their concerns to their own thread as they've made it clear they don't offer any evidence to their claims and have an internalised vested interest in seeing the project fail. Indulging them with what they want (which is pages and pages of dispute) is just providing unnecessary uncertainty based on the speculative biases of people who have made it clear they offer nothing of value.

Chill out.

People just don't read or what? What's with you guys and refusing to read.

I dislike Trump, the person, the candidate, as a business person. The coin? I have said a dozen times in Yobit that I regret not buying Trumps. Been on the fence ever since. Even though I dsilike Trump, Republicans, and the entire platform. I would cash out before you guys donated, if that's really true.

I think it's cool you guys registered, and am watching to see what Trumpcoin does in the future. I have no interest in seeing Trumpcoin fail, but I expect it to. That's what Trump businesses do. Again, as I've said in an earlier post. I would buy Trumps if I saw a profit in it. Not because I believe. Do not loop Siege and I into the same group. He seems to have a vested interest in seeing Trumpcoin fail. I do not. I am the person the (possibly fake) Bitbobb flirted with in Yobit, I'm the person Siege was referring to. That is the only reason I commented. Anything beyond that is responding to comments about or directed at me.

I hear you, Perryl. It's unfortunate that you got roped into being a part of Seige's FUD. I understand what you are confused about, but I do not think we can currently solve this mystery right now.

Thanks. Nothing against the real "Bitbobb". Unless he's lying. Which, as of now, I have literally no reason to believe he's not. Aside from you (I think it was you) saying that they were arguing in Yobit. Something I didn't see for myself.
As I have said let Bitbobb be the treasurer and you can see this coin die faster

The fact is that it's still going to die with Bitbobb as a treasurer or not

The only difference is it'll end much faster than expected with Bitbobb

Sucking investors into this scam is and will be my job to protect them. I do not care about any of you regular people here as you have all been here from the beginning

And you all can only get rich from outside investors if they see potential

And my job is to warn them... Simple

Oh it's your job?

Who do you work for, how much do they pay you?

Correct the Record?  Cool I'd say Seige works for Hillary Clinton. He's probably the guy behind the blry pump.

Had to re-edit that read again

Hillary Clinton's coin is a scam too but the good thing is it died before promising investors to make it big

Trumpcoin (not Trump) is lying to people. Scamming the public. Getting outsiders to put money into this scam. It's going to end just like clintoncoin did I can assure

The only difference is of course, trumpcoin survived longer but the result in the end will still be the same
To those reading this who are actually concerned due to the posts from Perryl and Seige

Realise that they never post evidence, expect that those accused provide evidence and if that evidence were provided would just find something else to cause a dispute over. Seige has made claims ranging from the coin being dead a fortnight ago, to being 1k sat last week and that Signal 7 and chicken were the same person (something clearly proven not to be the case). Doesn't matter to him, he will just stick and move to something else and continue to indulge in the attention you provide. There's a reason his posts are either in giant lettering, bold or seperated line-by-line with spaces...he's truly desperate for attention.

Deny him that much.

seconded. siege and perryl are just here to damage the thread and the coin, and to confuse us.
i support trumpcoincontent, bitbobb, itssherman and the others on this.

Nope. Read my posts. Show me evidence of me trying to confuse people. Look closer. I have made my intentions clear.
Will be screenshotting proof from a user name jumpinbunny he/she sent me it

And as it goes: Bitbobb claims that the person behind the name "Doing" is ToadKing

I'm sorry, but this is not factual as Bitbobb stated his Yobit username is "Doing" and this is coming from a "Bitbobb".

Therefore this impersonator is the liar.

So?

I can state my name is anything. Would you believe me? I'm Bitbobb on Yobit.

Do you believe me?

That screenshot offers no evidence of anything.

Show me a screenshot of Bitbobb logged in on Yobit as Doing, and I still won't accept it as proof, but it's better than what you're providing. Even though it can be easily photoshopped, and he could own two accounts...

Im running for treasurer to you decietful trolls the only reason your scared is because this coin will succeed and rise to the top of the crypto market trumps meme magic is uncomparable to others

Thanks Bitinator,  Notice how they picked up right when it is time for me to go to work at the meme factory actually Doing something instead of just typing all day.  Wow they are worried

To All,
     I can easily show my self logging in to yobit as Doing making a trade to a member my send to my own trump wallet. I can verify that I have not sold Trumps or ANY of their other claims.  But what I will not do is stay away from the wonderful day I had planned.  I am sick of being delayed because I typed on the computer all day.  People have my phone number if any one needs to call me today they can it is working!  Until then MAGA

idk what meme factory is. I don't care about Trumpcoin. I just saw that "Bitbobb" had posted here and I wanted to see what he said. Then I seen him saying he never hit on me. Well, a Bitbobb did. Whichever it was, idc. I don't think it even matters at this point.

On yobit I am registered as "Doing"  here I am "Bitbobb"  end of story, PERIOD.

"End of story, PERIOD."

There you have it. That's what you're investing in people, someone who claims they can prove things but refuses to do so. Even when given every opportunity to do so. On Yobit you could very well be registered as both. The story doesn't just end because you say "period". How naive can you be. Your response is exactly the kind of response we would expect from someone who is actually guilty.

I think the best part of your post is when you gave all of one minute then you claim I have been given every opportunity.  Then you claim in another post that I cannot prove my innocence.  So you have given me one minute to do the impossible.  How charitable of you!  You really must have the faith in me after all.  Thanks for the compliment!  
     Also it is interesting how the "team" shows up on que to back each other up.  And each time I post there are 7 more posts waiting that have been posted while I was typing my brief responses.  You guys are trying to get under my skin.  Sorry we are in pro mode now.  No more opinions and long post from me!   Have a great day and Support Trumpcoin and Make America Great.

I think you're missing the point. I am only clearing the air, here. I have no interest in proof. I don't care that some random guy hit on me, it happens all of the time.

You were given opportunities from the very first post. You could have just posted. You posted a downloadable link and I recommended a better way to show us, to help you prove yourself to people who actually care for the proof. I am not taking sides here. I'm on my side. My side says hold Trumps but be wary about buying, and that it's true some (possibly fake) Bitbobb did, in fact, hit on me on Yobit. That's all.

Your second point, yes, correct. There is no proof you could provide that truly proves you are not that person. Google it. Learn about the burden of proof. It's just the way it is. Nothing personal, I promise.

Glad to see you have some backup, fantastic. You definitely should. Not sure why that's supposed to matter to me.

Yes, I have faith that you could fulfill some minimal expectations for the burden of proof. Such as a screenshot showing your login on Yobit. While that doesn't actually prove anything, the absence of such evidence is evidence against you in this type of situation. Study some philosophy.
Activity: 210
potential investors

Trumpcoin lads
As I have said let Bitbobb be the treasurer and you can see this coin die faster

Sucking investors into this scam is and will be my job to protect them. I do not care about any of you regular people here as you have all been here from the beginning

Oh it's your job?

Who do you work for, how much do they pay you?

Correct the Record?  Cool I'd say Seige works for Hillary Clinton. He's probably the guy behind the blry pump.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Will be screenshotting proof from a user name jumpinbunny he/she sent me it

And as it goes: Bitbobb claims that the person behind the name "Doing" is ToadKing

I'm sorry, but this is not factual as Bitbobb stated his Yobit username is "Doing" and this is coming from a "Bitbobb".

Therefore this impersonator is the liar.

okay i think its starting to get straightened out a bit... this shit is fucking confusing, there are so many different stories and views.
i think that the seige guy may be misleading me? im so fucking confused please help

Yes, Seige has the reputation of being #1 in the fight against Trumpcoin. If you wish I can send you proof through PM, as to not further spam this thread. Or I suggest you go to Seige's profile and look at his recent posts.

okay i think i get it now. i am invested in this coin and think its a brilliant idea so you should be able to see why id freak out. the whole situation just looks very suspicious and with siege piling it on i was believing that bitbobb was actually trying to wreck trumpcoin. which i still havent seen any un deniable proof but hopefully when bitbobs finished his big day out thing itll all come together

I did not get the impression that Bitbobb was trying to wreck Trumpcoin.

The simple fact he took my user name from me is very suspect.  And that person was posting stuff about I am the treasurer and so on and so forth.  That is damaging.  I only watched for a few minutes but then others posted he was telling people to sell trumpcoins.

Sucking investors into this scam is your job and my job will be to protect them. I do not care about any of you regular people here as you have all been here from the beginning

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

Deny him that much.

You are a total piece of shit.

If you are going to say no evidence from me but at the same time there's no evidence from your treasurer named Bitbobb aka Doing who claims he is ToadKing aka Bitbobb

All rather confusing right?

You have to look at both sides. I suggest you to take your out of your head out of your ass and look both ways instead of always believing any shit that Bitbobb or others here say. For that matter even what I say but it's not me who'll be the Treasurer of this coin

It's Bitbobb and it's all down to the people here who are involved. You owe this to the public, NOT ME!

I haven't mentioned Bitbobb once. He's also not our treasurer. I don't care about this manufactured drama. In a proper justice system the onus falls on the accuser to prove guilt not the accused. Funny how you capitalised "ME" and not "the public".

You are an irrelevancy.
Trumpcoin lads
Are Seige and Perryl really being THIS Homophobic? I for one welcome our gay treasurer.
As I have said I dont expect people to trust me

I have nothing to do with this coin

But the people you trust are not the people thats going to make this coin huge and that's a fact

All smoke and mirrors

For the 100th time I would actually like to see Bitbobb as a treasurer as he will make this coin die faster
Pages:
Jump to: