Pages:
Author

Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER**** - page 11. (Read 40389 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Activity: 56
seige and perryl tried to crash the market to 0 and only got it down to 5,500.

Now their just asshurt that they **STILL** can't get anyone to sell

IGNORE ALL NOCOINERS

If I was trying to crash the market I'd be spending more time on yobit so I could buy it cheap, and less time responding to people. lol

NOCOINER CONFIRMED.

YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET 3000 SATOSHI TRUMPCOINS, LIKE ME   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You should sell your trumpcoins now while you have the chance and buy yourself some medication?

What do you say?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

IGNORE ALL NOCOINERS

If I was trying to crash the market I'd be spending more time on yobit so I could buy it cheap, and less time responding to people. lol

NOCOINER CONFIRMED.

YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET 3000 SATOSHI TRUMPCOINS, LIKE ME   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Could you tone it down a notch?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
If you dont want to help the community please leave!!!!! If you dont wAnt bitbob as treasurer then you can vote for me or for depredation! I have been here since beginning and im not here to hurt the coin and never was! Only reason i sold 300k in the begnning is i had no pc only my phone so i sold and bought back after the swap im here to help and even with all the fudders and trolls we will prevail

Were you able to buy a PC with your coin sales? If so, congrats!

I am not sure if I want anything to do with Trumpcoin. Certainly, if those involved are telling potential investors to leave then it has no future.

I don't care who treasurer is. Maybe Bitbobb is a good decision. I don't know any of you well enough to vote for any of you. Good luck.

Seige and others spreading FUD are not involved. They are provocateurs.

The outlook, despite the organizational difficulties, is very bright for Trumpcoin.

I am one of the "real" seed investors, I invested in this coin right when it hit the exchanges (around February/March) and I have not sold a single coin on the exchanges. Myself and other investors are very aware of the saboteurs and constant fear and doom spam this coin attracts - just like Donald Trump.

I'd like to remind readers that the original goal was to set up a democratic process in which the community votes in members. No one said it wouldn't get messy. However, I would encourage Signal and everyone else running this to get this over with ASAP and after voting set up a brand new shiny thread with our new roadmap.

Siege and other saboteurs need to be banned in the new moderated thread.

Donald Trump also knows there is no such thing as bad publicity. The thread is getting way more views because of this discussion.

Voting is messy. It's just part of the game. Starting new threads over and over again probably hurts more than it helps. Who actually reads 30 - 40 pages of a thread anyways? Most don't even finish the ANN. lol

I was looking at the candlestick before, iirc the coin was really low around then. Unfortunately, I was taking a long hiatus from Crypto after a very bad investment in Paycoin. So, 4k is the lowest I've seen Trumps. I would probably buy some if I seen them there again. I think someone said 5500 right now and I'm tempting to buy but still catching up on comments.. lol

Ehhh, yeah, okay, but enough is enough and like you said it's becoming hard to follow.

Honestly, buy in now. There is super strong resistance at 7k, that is our floor. Whether you buy in at 7k or 5k it doesnt matter, once this gets sorted out its off to the races. There are too many factors in this coin's favor for it to be a poor investment at this time.

Agreed. I have noticed some strong buy support. Stronger than several coins I have already invested in. I, like many bleeding hearts, have trouble buying something with Trump's name on it.

I've been watching since it spiked. Not sure what will happen, but definitely interesting to see. It feels like this coin is likely to have a strong August.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Trumpcoin lads

IGNORE ALL NOCOINERS

NOCOINER CONFIRMED.

Activity: 38
PSA: The posts since Post ~#610 (page 31) up to Post ~#761 (page 39) have been focused on FUD and counter-FUD.
There is little of value to see here.
This coin will crash in the hands of the people it's in now

The pump and dump is over

The train was long gone for trumpcoin

The dump has taken place and smart investors BAILED out

Now you can carry on holding at this value but forget anything above 6-10 cents

"Bitbobb" is on Yobit right now. Real one? Fake one? Does it even matter at this point?

I wouldn't invest in anything with Trump's name on it, too many bankruptcies, but watching the coin go up and down somewhat interested me. I was a bit upset i didn't buy at 4k when it went up to 22k. Then the Chicken thing happens, since then it's stayed around 7 - 8k. Been considering buying it.  Whatever really happened, idk. So people are fighting over administration of the coin, fighting over everything to do with the coin. Then this guy "Bitbobb" is saying he's going to be treasurer and some other Trumpcoin rep is arguing with him in the trollbox on Yobit telling him he shouldn't call himself treasurer yet, others are running, etc, etc. Then this same "Bitbobb" starts trying to hit on people.

I don't know. Makes me glad to not be a part of this shitstorm. Aside from "Bitbobb" trying to hit on me... lmao

I never said those things and no one is arguing here.  We are actually all doing well.  Lot's of things happening.  

Lots*

See why us demos think we need more money in schools?

I specifically said the arguing was in Yobit... That denseness is hard to fake. The Bitbobb on Yobit seemed to have trouble understanding things that were said to him. FYI, figuring out if two accounts are owned by the same person is part of my job description. Literally.

Ok good for you.  But we are on BTC forum now yes?  Ok.  I usually do not pay attention to the trollbox on yobit.  I already learned that lesson like a week or two ago!  Lol.  Only it was strange because this "fakebobb" was really good at parroting me.  He had me down I agree.  So if you were fooled even as a pro I understand because these trolls are pro as well.  BTC talk forums and Trumpcoin is home of the real Bitbobb.  Accept no substitute!

It was my first time meeting "you". So that person was the person who gave me my first impression of you.

Ok.  I am sorry you had that experience!

It's no problem, sorry this went on for so long. You still haven't even attempted to prove you're not him, though, and I think that's worth noting.
Activity: 187
If you dont want to help the community please leave!!!!! If you dont wAnt bitbob as treasurer then you can vote for me or for depredation! I have been here since beginning and im not here to hurt the coin and never was! Only reason i sold 300k in the begnning is i had no pc only my phone so i sold and bought back after the swap im here to help and even with all the fudders and trolls we will prevail

I am not sure if I want anything to do with Trumpcoin. Certainly, if those involved are telling potential investors to leave then it has no future.

I don't care who treasurer is. Maybe Bitbobb is a good decision. I don't know any of you well enough to vote for any of you. Good luck.

The outlook, despite the organizational difficulties, is very bright for Trumpcoin.

I am one of the "real" seed investors, I invested in this coin right when it hit the exchanges (around February/March) and I have not sold a single coin on the exchanges. Myself and other investors are very aware of the saboteurs and constant fear and doom spam this coin attracts - just like Donald Trump.

I'd like to remind readers that the original goal was to set up a democratic process in which the community votes in members. No one said it wouldn't get messy. However, I would encourage Signal and everyone else running this to get this over with ASAP and after voting set up a brand new shiny thread with our new roadmap.

Donald Trump also knows there is no such thing as bad publicity. The thread is getting way more views because of this discussion.

Voting is messy. It's just part of the game. Starting new threads over and over again probably hurts more than it helps. Who actually reads 30 - 40 pages of a thread anyways? Most don't even finish the ANN. lol

I was looking at the candlestick before, iirc the coin was really low around then. Unfortunately, I was taking a long hiatus from Crypto after a very bad investment in Paycoin. So, 4k is the lowest I've seen Trumps. I would probably buy some if I seen them there again. I think someone said 5500 right now and I'm tempting to buy but still catching up on comments.. lol

Ehhh, yeah, okay, but enough is enough and like you said it's becoming hard to follow.

Honestly, buy in now. There is super strong resistance at 7k, that is our floor. Whether you buy in at 7k or 5k it doesnt matter, once this gets sorted out its off to the races. There are too many factors in this coin's favor for it to be a poor investment at this time.

IGNORE ALL NOCOINERS

Trumpcoin lads

IGNORE ALL NOCOINERS

Your big bold words don't mean a thing to me

I'm not the one who will crash the coin. It's the people behind it already  Smiley

And your so called Treasurers

I'm just here to watch the drama and say my piece  Grin

You literally just created 10 pages of Drama

Kindly fuck off with your bullshit.
potential investors

Haha, good one. You and seige aren't potential investors. Just like this AutismHasNoReligion guy.

All of this is just another coordinated effort to devalue the coin and destroy our support for Trump's campaign.

We've seen it before and we'll see it again. It's just funny how the price is actually going up through all of this.

Hmm, maybe you guys are good luck. Maybe you should stick around after all. It's having the opposite effect, ROFL.

I noticed that too, the price is actually going up

i think that just shows that the issue is being straightened out and people can see whats actually going on now.

i like this.

Well, the price is holding steady at 7k - 8k sats. We have super strong resistance there, despite multiple dumps yesterday.

This is *really good*, Trumpcoin has been one of my best investments. In fact it might be the best. And this is coming from someone who does not support Donald Trump (I am relatively neutral when it comes to politics).

So from an investment standpoint Trumpcoin is doing extremely well, uncannily well actually. No one in their sane mind should be dumping this coin. Honestly Trumpcoin is destined to hit the top 100 on coinmarketcap this autumn (and maybe even sooner).

If what Signal hints at is true (a mini exchange on our website) Trumpcoin is going to explode. And I do not say that term lightly.

Just because "you" say it doesn't make it come true and neither do I

But from the past history of this coin and the proof in the old thread and all this Bitbobb drama

The coin is definitely going down whether you say or hope it doesn't

People like you will just simply vanish in the end when this coin fails

You won't be able to come here and explain yourself when it fails would you?
Activity: 23
OMG. IS SIEGE /BIZ/QUEEN :')

IGNORE ALL NOCOINERS

Your big bold words don't mean a thing to me

I'm not the one who will crash the coin. It's the people behind it already  Smiley

And your so called Treasurers

I'm just here to watch the drama and say my piece  Grin
Activity: 187
potential investors

Haha, good one. You and seige aren't potential investors. Just like this AutismHasNoReligion guy.

All of this is just another coordinated effort to devalue the coin and destroy our support for Trump's campaign.

We've seen it before and we'll see it again. It's just funny how the price is actually going up through all of this.

Hmm, maybe you guys are good luck. Maybe you should stick around after all. It's having the opposite effect, ROFL.

i think that just shows that the issue is being straightened out and people can see whats actually going on now.

i like this.

Well, the price is holding steady at 7k - 8k sats. We have super strong resistance there, despite multiple dumps yesterday.

This is *really good*, Trumpcoin has been one of my best investments. In fact it might be the best. And this is coming from someone who does not support Donald Trump (I am relatively neutral when it comes to politics).

So from an investment standpoint Trumpcoin is doing extremely well, uncannily well actually. No one in their sane mind should be dumping this coin. Honestly Trumpcoin is destined to hit the top 100 on coinmarketcap this autumn (and maybe even sooner).

If what Signal hints at is true (a mini exchange on our website) Trumpcoin is going to explode. And I do not say that term lightly.
potential investors

I'm sorry, you just don't know what I'm interested in investing in.

I may not like Trump (the person) or the Republican party, but I also don't like Clinton, and I like to make money. If buying Trump will yield profits then I'm pretty likely to buy it. I've come really close several times now. That arrogance is one of the things that pushes people away from Trumpcoin. Assuming that the coin cannot be bi-partisan.
Trumpcoin lads

IGNORE ALL NOCOINERS

okay i think i get it now. i am invested in this coin and think its a brilliant idea so you should be able to see why id freak out. the whole situation just looks very suspicious and with siege piling it on i was believing that bitbobb was actually trying to wreck trumpcoin. which i still havent seen any un deniable proof but hopefully when bitbobs finished his big day out thing itll all come together

I did not get the impression that Bitbobb was trying to wreck Trumpcoin.

The simple fact he took my user name from he is very suspect.  And that person was posting stuf about I am the treasurer and so on and so forth.  That is damaging.  I only watched for a few minutes but then others posted he was telling people to sell trumpcoins.

I trimmed the quote because it's getting too long and tired of that screenshot..

I don't know what's happened since I met the person, but I didn't feel anything negative towards Trumpcoin due to him. He may have said other things after, but he seemed to be genuinely supporting Trumpcoin. I do agree with everything you said. That is all damaging, even in this thread it appears there is no vote and you are already the treasurer, but someone else said the vote is still going. We should try and change the subject to get this thread back about Trumpcoin, and less about the Yobit (potential) imposter.
potential investors

i like this.

Doesn't look like it according to the charts on coinmarketcap

Maybe you should buy glasses with your trumpcoins?

The pump and dump has already happened

The people have already banked the ones who had the chance. It's over now

Pump and dump happens nearly for most coins here. You just have to get in there at the right time

It's happened now it's over for trumpcoin. You are all just going to be bagholders and you will be saying the same thing next month, the month after and so on

And you will all be holding worthless trumpcoins

And that's a guarantee

Sorry for the people who missed the Pump and Dump for  Trumpcoin.

Just go look at the trumpcoin charts and it shows when it happened
Pages:
Jump to: