Pages:
Author

Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER**** - page 10. (Read 40389 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I wonder if all the people behind this scam here have a hard time understanding english and yet they claim to be US citizens?

I'll say it again

I do not care what you all do. Screenshot this if you want I don't give a damn

Trumpcoin is NOT going to fail because of me

It's GOING TO FAIL because of the people behind it

Read the last 2 sentences 100 times  Grin

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Trumpcoin lads
LOL - This thread seems like the old one.  Roll Eyes

The old thread will always be the original thread where people can look back to

Obviously these posts here will be deleted when chicken65 gets on

But the proof will always be there about this coin and now Bitbobb is the new treasurer things are going to be fun to watch

THERE WILL BE A TRUMPCOIN BOOK THAT COMES OUT, SHUT THE FUCK UP, OUR HISTORY IS FINE.

Just look at Trump and how he's survived things like Trump U etc.

Trumpcoin book doesn't prove a thing

The guy who is writing the book has written books for other altcoins too. It's his job he gets paid to do it simple

Trumpcoin book vs the proof on the old thread and what's out there will surely show the public the true colors of trumpcoin

All the negative history you are talking about will be recorded in the book, please, fuck off. There is no Censorship here, you even admit that about the last thread.

But the proof will always be there about this coin and now Bitbobb is the new treasurer things are going to be fun to watch

THERE WILL BE A TRUMPCOIN BOOK THAT COMES OUT, SHUT THE FUCK UP, OUR HISTORY IS FINE.

Trumpcoin book doesn't prove a thing

The guy who is writing the book has written books for other altcoins too. It's his job he gets paid to do it simple

Trumpcoin book vs the proof on the old thread and what's out there will surely show the public the true colors of trumpcoin

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
The bs is you and this coin

Trumpcoin is coming to an end, not today but someday soon hint: before November 2016

My B.S (as you like to call it) will continue and I will warn the public

Bitbobb is the treasurer...Great that is what's needed to help Trumpcoin die faster  Smiley

You're doing a good job warning the public not to believe the FUD you're spreading.

Many of the issues you had with trumpcoin are either resolved or being resolved because people actually want to legitimize this coin.

You can see the steps taken or being taken in this very thread. We're working hard towards the goal of making trumpcoin a great coin.

Constantly spouting the same nonsense over and over again isn't going to make us try any less hard in fact it's going to make us try even harder.

So please Seige get the hell out of here already, or just buy some trumpcoin before you miss out (AGAIN).
Trumpcoin lads
PSA: The posts since Post ~#610 (page 31) up to Post ~#761 (page 39) have been focused on FUD and counter-FUD.
There is little of value to see here.

Screenshotting all of this btw. You can hide all of this from the public when chicken65 deletes the posts but all of this has been screenshotted  Wink

I'm screenshotting your bullshit too.

Good luck spinning this shit anywhere you go, I will follow you like the shadow you never wanted.
Trumpcoin lads

PSA: The posts since Post ~#610 (page 31) up to Post ~#761 (page 39) have been focused on FUD and counter-FUD.
There is little of value to see here.

Screenshotting all of this btw. You can hide all of this from the public when chicken65 deletes the posts but all of this has been screenshotted  Wink
Trumpcoin lads
Keep them sell them. At one point you would have to sell them

And it would be much lower than now

No hair off my back.

Keep your trumpcoins but you still need medication though. Maybe sell your bitcoins instead?

What do you say?

This Hillary Clinton supporting Nurse Ratchet motherfucker is trying to get me subscribed on government indoctronation pills. He'll tell me to get a Lobotomy soon enough.

Siege Totally fucking works for Correct the Record, notice how much he avoids saying anything other then FUD?

He says my big text doesn't hurt him, yet he no longer replies to me.

Again, go sell your bitcoins (if you have any)

And get some medication.

And read my reply above (if you can read)

"Now is a good time to sell your bitcoins, they will be worthless: SOON!" - seige

Trumpcoin lads

Trumpcoin is coming to an end, not today but someday soon hint: before November 2016

Bitbobb is the treasurer...Great that is what's needed to help Trumpcoin die faster  Smiley

.02$ has been deposited into your PayPal account, thank you for Correcting the Record™!

No hair off my back.

Keep your trumpcoins but you still need medication though. Maybe sell your bitcoins instead?

What do you say?

This Hillary Clinton supporting Nurse Ratchet motherfucker is trying to get me subscribed on government indoctronation pills. He'll tell me to get a Lobotomy soon enough.

Siege Totally fucking works for Correct the Record, notice how much he avoids saying anything other then FUD?

Again, go sell your bitcoins (if you have any)

And get some medication.

And read my reply above (if you can read)
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Bitbobb is the treasurer...Great that is what's needed to help Trumpcoin die faster  Smiley

Now, I'm not fully aware of everything about this coin, but wasn't the plan to donate the whole thing to Trump anyways? I mean, I seem to remember someone saying something along the lines of "sell before x date if you don't want your Trumps being given to Donald".

Not that you would know, but can someone tell me if that's the plan?
Trumpcoin lads

No hair off my back.

What do you say?

Bitbobb is the treasurer...Great that is what's needed to help Trumpcoin die faster  Smiley
Trumpcoin lads
seige and perryl tried to crash the market to 0 and only got it down to 5,500.

Now their just asshurt that they **STILL** can't get anyone to sell

IGNORE ALL NOCOINERS

If I was trying to crash the market I'd be spending more time on yobit so I could buy it cheap, and less time responding to people. lol

NOCOINER CONFIRMED.

YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET 3000 SATOSHI TRUMPCOINS, LIKE ME   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

LOL

True, maybe I won't. I'm not here to try and raise or drop the price, just to clear the air on what Siege claims. Correct, I do not hold Trumps. There are just too many alts to hold them all. lol

Like Trumpcoin said.

Page 31 - 37 is basically all Siege trying to kill Trumpcoin, me trying to figure out if Bitbobb here is Bitbobb from yobit, and people who don't bother reading posts making ignorant comments.

The result? Bitbobb hasn't proved anything either way, he says it's a fake, it might be, I don't know if it is either way. Seige is talking about me when he talks about hearing that Bitbobb was on Yobit trying to pick up girls. I'm a guy, and I have no idea if the Bitbobb trying to get my number is the same as the one that is actually in the vote for treasurer. He says it's not, but offers none of the easily obtainable proof to back that up. I don't know what to think, and you should make up your own mind.

Don't listen to anything Siege posts. Just skip right over them.

There's the TL;DR version.

I'm fucking sick of siege and his BS ends today.

No hair off my back.

What do you say?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

IGNORE ALL NOCOINERS

If I was trying to crash the market I'd be spending more time on yobit so I could buy it cheap, and less time responding to people. lol

NOCOINER CONFIRMED.

YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET 3000 SATOSHI TRUMPCOINS, LIKE ME   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

LOL

True, maybe I won't. I'm not here to try and raise or drop the price, just to clear the air on what Siege claims. Correct, I do not hold Trumps. There are just too many alts to hold them all. lol

Like Trumpcoin said.

Page 31 - 37 is basically all Siege trying to kill Trumpcoin, me trying to figure out if Bitbobb here is Bitbobb from yobit, and people who don't bother reading posts making ignorant comments.

The result? Bitbobb hasn't proved anything either way, he says it's a fake, it might be, I don't know if it is either way. Seige is talking about me when he talks about hearing that Bitbobb was on Yobit trying to pick up girls. I'm a guy, and I have no idea if the Bitbobb trying to get my number is the same as the one that is actually in the vote for treasurer. He says it's not, but offers none of the easily obtainable proof to back that up. I don't know what to think, and you should make up your own mind.

Don't listen to anything Siege posts. Just skip right over them.

There's the TL;DR version.
Trumpcoin lads

IGNORE ALL NOCOINERS

NOCOINER CONFIRMED.

You should sell your trumpcoins now while you have the chance and buy yourself some medication?

What do you say?

SEE?
He wants me to sell my coins so he can get a refund.
Trumpcoin lads
This coin will crash in the hands of the people it's in now

The pump and dump is over

The train was long gone for trumpcoin

The dump has taken place and smart investors BAILED out

Now you can carry on holding at this value but forget anything above 6-10 cents

HE THOUGHT HE COULD CRASH IT TO 0.

COULDN'T EVEN GET IT BELOW 5K.

NOW HE HAS NOCOINS AND SPAMS THE BITCOINTALK THREAD WITH

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFUD! I want a REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFUD"