Pages:
Author

Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER**** - page 9. (Read 40389 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Having read through all the new pages, here's my analysis:

Bitbobb, leaving aside the matter of your qualifications for Treasurer, much of what has happened here recently speaks to my concerns regarding your public perception that we discussed on Yobit a few days ago. Are you seeing what I mean here?

AtheismHasNoReligion, please tone it down and stop with the large bold posts. You are only feeding the trolls and they love to see you get riled up. By all means make your points, but don't get drawn into name calling and hyperbole.

Perryl, I believe that your intentions here are sincere and you are looking to disseminate and receive the most up to date and accurate information possible. However, I'm not sure anymore exactly what it is you would like to see - you have repeatedly asked Bitbobb for proof you yourself say he cannot provide (can't prove a negative). Can you please, for my sake and others, sum up what it is specifically you would like to see, what your concerns are, and how you would prefer to see them addressed? I know you've asked people to just go back and read, but the truth is your posts are mixed in with a lot of controversy and FUD that makes it difficult to tease out your place in all this.

Siege has been the most prolific poster in the past ~100 new posts and is pretty obviously trying to spread FUD without having even a rudimentary understanding of what is in store for the coin over the next few months and beyond. He makes no meaningful contributions, professes to be raising 'legitimate concerns', offers no proof of any of his claims, and threatens to do everything in his power (post screenshots, undermine anyone and everyone) to take down a coin he alleges not to care about at all. He is intentionally trying to muddy up a thread that up until his arrival was very much in the business of making legitimate progress towards a stronger, more valuable Trumpcoin. I also have my suspicions that he is, as I do with any poster encouraging others to sell their coins, looking to shake loose the few remaining weak hands and pick up some Trumps on sale.  All I can say about this is, please don't feed the trolls.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Ok, so that's great I will show screen shots later today of my login for yobit and whatever else is required of me.  But I have missed several meetings this morning because of this.  So while it is very impressive that guys hit on you and that you are holding trumps can I please leave the computer now and salvage what I can of this beautiful day outside?  Thank you I know about burden of proof.  I also am well aware of impatient people making demands and how they are usually N/A

I don't need screenshots, idc either way, told you that enough.

Why would you miss meetings for a forum thread???

Maybe not a good thing to say publicly while running for treasurer?

I don't hold Trumps.. lol. You miss the point as much as the Bitbobb from yobit. Starting to think I would be surprised if you weren't one and the same.

I think, there is a vote, right? Well. There are two other people that don't have so much controversy surrounding them, right? I think that's what's going on. I'm not really too up-to-date with what's going on here. I'm just pointing out that a guy that would miss meetings to not provide proof to claims being made against him is probably not the guy I would want as treasurer.

"Why would you miss meetings for a forum thread??? "

because the investors come first.

What did he do for the investors in that time? He spent the entire time defending himself with the defense of "I can defend myself anytime", but never actually doing it. If he was doing something for the investors, like, say, going to meetings then I can understand. However, he's not treasurer yet, and he didn't actually do anything for investors. So, my question, as a potential investor that does not support either political candidate for several reasons. Is, why would I vote for someone who thinks counter-FUD is more important than meetings? I guess, I'm assuming that his meetings were important, but they may not be. I guess that's worth considering. I wonder what meeting is less important than counter-FUD that's never achieved. Claiming you will provide evidence, but never doing it. Yeah.

That's the guy I would vote for. (s)

I guess, what should I expect from people who would vote for either candidate in the USA right now.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
PSA: The posts since Post ~#610 (page 31) up to Post ~#781 (page 40) have been focused on FUD and counter-FUD.
There is little of value to see here.

I'm only here right because I asked a legitimate question, about the coin, and nobody bothered to answer...

Is the plan to give the company to Trump? So, if you didn't want your money to go to Trump you were expected to sell your Trumps by a certain date. Is this true or not?

no its not. trump will get a donation. this will affect the price but not by much. afterwards it will continue to grow to further donate to trumps cause
PSA: The posts since Post ~#610 (page 31) up to Post ~#781 (page 40) have been focused on FUD and counter-FUD.

I'm only here right because I asked a legitimate question, about the coin, and nobody bothered to answer...

Is the plan to give the company to Trump? So, if you didn't want your money to go to Trump you were expected to sell your Trumps by a certain date. Is this true or not?

I am responding to things that are on page 34 and the thread is on page 38.  This is not going to eat my whole day no way folks.  I am done.  
     I do not care some person in a troll box is demanding screen shots.  Where were you yesterday when depredation was kind enough to post my pictures for me because I do not yet know how?  I am truly sorry that I cannot comply with your demands of me this Sunday morning.  I did not planned to get trolled to HH.  So in the meantime if you are sad it is not me then sorry or IDK.  But I will check back later.  Bye for now God bless Donald J. Trump!

I can help you with posting screenshots, not necessarily of this, but in general. I've already tried...
Activity: 746
Merit: 251
The pump and dump has happened.

I hope that will be shown in the "trumpcoin book"

Maybe show the charts when and how that pump and dump took place and link the words and texts from the old thread  Wink

Which pump and dump are you refering to? There have been many.

The "big" one where the old investors bailed out

It's all out there on the old trumpcoin thread and it can easily be linked to the graph on cointelegraph matching the words there when the big drama started at specific dates

Your dumb there was no pump And dump you shoukd learn about the redistribution of wealth thats all that happend i did it back when we were at a 270,000 marketcap it happened at a million it will happen at 10 million and again at 60 million i trade 1.5 million dollar lots in fiat i understand the redistribution of wealth your an idiot troll spreading fudd on multiple newbie accounts
Activity: 23

Ok, so that's great I will show screen shots later today of my login for yobit and whatever else is required of me.  But I have missed several meetings this morning because of this.  So while it is very impressive that guys hit on you and that you are holding trumps can I please leave the computer now and salvage what I can of this beautiful day outside?  Thank you I know about burden of proof.  I also am well aware of impatient people making demands and how they are usually N/A

I don't hold Trumps.. lol. You miss the point as much as the Bitbobb from yobit. Starting to think I would be surprised if you weren't one and the same.

I think, there is a vote, right? Well. There are two other people that don't have so much controversy surrounding them, right? I think that's what's going on. I'm not really too up-to-date with what's going on here. I'm just pointing out that a guy that would miss meetings to not provide proof to claims being made against him is probably not the guy I would want as treasurer.

"Why would you miss meetings for a forum thread??? "

because the investors come first.

Well im running for treasurer to and so is depredation so you have choices go ahead and vote
This coin will crash in the hands of the people it's in now

The pump and dump is over

The train was long gone for trumpcoin

The dump has taken place and smart investors BAILED out

Now you can carry on holding at this value but forget anything above 6-10 cents

Lmao your an idiot some of us here can pump the shut out if this coin but dont want to hurt it we are working hard to spread the wealth this coun will go ti at least 4$ your a sour nocoiner i wouldnt be continue my buying so it wont crash u knumbskull
Activity: 38
PSA: The posts since Post ~#610 (page 31) up to Post ~#801 (page 41) have been focused on FUD and counter-FUD.

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Trumpcoin lads
Will be screenshotting proof from a user name jumpinbunny he/she sent me it

And as it goes: Bitbobb claims that the person behind the name "Doing" is ToadKing

I'm sorry, but this is not factual as Bitbobb stated his Yobit username is "Doing" and this is coming from a "Bitbobb".

Therefore this impersonator is the liar.

So?

I can state my name is anything. Would you believe me? I'm Bitbobb on Yobit.

Do you believe me?

That screenshot offers no evidence of anything.

Show me a screenshot of Bitbobb logged in on Yobit as Doing, and I still won't accept it as proof, but it's better than what you're providing. Even though it can be easily photoshopped, and he could own two accounts...

Im running for treasurer to you decietful trolls the only reason your scared is because this coin will succeed and rise to the top of the crypto market trumps meme magic is uncomparable to others

Thanks Bitinator,  Notice how they picked up right when it is time for me to go to work at the meme factory actually Doing something instead of just typing all day.  Wow they are worried

To All,
     I can easily show my self logging in to yobit as Doing making a trade to a member my send to my own trump wallet. I can verify that I have not sold Trumps or ANY of their other claims.  But what I will not do is stay away from the wonderful day I had planned.  I am sick of being delayed because I typed on the computer all day.  People have my phone number if any one needs to call me today they can it is working!  Until then MAGA

idk what meme factory is. I don't care about Trumpcoin. I just saw that "Bitbobb" had posted here and I wanted to see what he said. Then I seen him saying he never hit on me. Well, a Bitbobb did. Whichever it was, idc. I don't think it even matters at this point.

On yobit I am registered as "Doing"  here I am "Bitbobb"  end of story, PERIOD.

"End of story, PERIOD."

There you have it. That's what you're investing in people, someone who claims they can prove things but refuses to do so. Even when given every opportunity to do so. On Yobit you could very well be registered as both. The story doesn't just end because you say "period". How naive can you be. Your response is exactly the kind of response we would expect from someone who is actually guilty.

So you missed my post where I said I will prove whatever aspect I need to prove.  This can be done any time.  Why must I do it this second?  Because I am getting mega trolled right now?  Why do you not repost the post where I offer to prove any aspect I need to to show your claims are false.  It is easy to do.  I can prove I am "Doing"  I could even stand next to another forum member while someone is typeing as Bitbobb.  Problem is that I have plans today and I am not going to let trolls ruin it for this coin.  So for now if you will keep spaming this thread then I guess the poor readers will have to decide for themselves.  Why I would go make tshirts for Trumpcoin today if I do not love this project.  This is making me sick.  You trolls should be ashamed of yourselves.  Slander is a crime and you are giving anon services a bad rep.  Will you ruin the whole earth to stop one good productive thing?

Saying you will prove something that would take less time than writing the above post, and not actually proving it. Is a huge piece of evidence to use against you.

Like you said, this can be done at any time. Why must you do it this second? Because, it's harder to fake something that's immediate. How long does it take you to photoshop your name to "Doing"? Longer than taking a screenshot does.

Even if you prove that you are Doing, you cannot prove you are not Bitbobb. It's literally impossible. You need to convince people that you are not this other person. it sounds like you've convinced some, but after talking to "both" of you I am not convinced. There are similarities that are very hard to fake. Considering you're not very well-known on these forums it seems unlikely that someone would know you well enough to mimic your personality and typing manner. Definitely possible, though. I certainly agree that it's possible you aren't both people, but your refusal to provide evidence that, as you said, is easy to obtain, is quite disconcerting.

You've spent significantly more time writing that post than you would have taking a screenshot. I did link you to an amazing tool that you will find extremely useful if you take screenshots. It automatically uploads to the cloud and gives you a link to share. Remember to block personal info, once a screenshot is in the internets it's there forever.

I'm not trolling, I am responding to comments directed at me. I have very clearly been mostly objective and have used quotations around the name and have done everything in my power to respect that possibility. Anyone reading the conversation can make a decision for themselves, one that will always be undermined by your refusal to post a screenshot. Even though you are, as you claim, logged into Yobit and this "can be done at any time".

I am responding to things that are on page 34 and the thread is on page 38.  This is not going to eat my whole day no way folks.  I am done.  
     I do not care some person in a troll box is demanding screen shots.  Where were you yesterday when depredation was kind enough to post my pictures for me because I do not yet know how?  I am truly sorry that I cannot comply with your demands of me this Sunday morning.  I did not planned to get trolled to HH.  So in the meantime if you are sad it is not me then sorry or IDK.  But I will check back later.  Bye for now God bless Donald J. Trump!

Whether you are GAY or NOT it doesn't matter

What matters is the lies and the truth

It's a big mystery. You are Bitbobb, on yobit you claim you are Doing and Bitbobb there claims Doing is ToadKing

And over here you do not get along with ToadKing

You see its all a mystery. Whether you were hitting men or women on yobit is not the fact

.02$ has been deposited into your PayPal account, thank you for Correcting the Record™!

Going to need a source on that
(he has none)
Activity: 56
Will be screenshotting proof from a user name jumpinbunny he/she sent me it

And as it goes: Bitbobb claims that the person behind the name "Doing" is ToadKing

I'm sorry, but this is not factual as Bitbobb stated his Yobit username is "Doing" and this is coming from a "Bitbobb".

Therefore this impersonator is the liar.

So?

I can state my name is anything. Would you believe me? I'm Bitbobb on Yobit.

Do you believe me?

That screenshot offers no evidence of anything.

Show me a screenshot of Bitbobb logged in on Yobit as Doing, and I still won't accept it as proof, but it's better than what you're providing. Even though it can be easily photoshopped, and he could own two accounts...

Im running for treasurer to you decietful trolls the only reason your scared is because this coin will succeed and rise to the top of the crypto market trumps meme magic is uncomparable to others

Thanks Bitinator,  Notice how they picked up right when it is time for me to go to work at the meme factory actually Doing something instead of just typing all day.  Wow they are worried

To All,
     I can easily show my self logging in to yobit as Doing making a trade to a member my send to my own trump wallet. I can verify that I have not sold Trumps or ANY of their other claims.  But what I will not do is stay away from the wonderful day I had planned.  I am sick of being delayed because I typed on the computer all day.  People have my phone number if any one needs to call me today they can it is working!  Until then MAGA

idk what meme factory is. I don't care about Trumpcoin. I just saw that "Bitbobb" had posted here and I wanted to see what he said. Then I seen him saying he never hit on me. Well, a Bitbobb did. Whichever it was, idc. I don't think it even matters at this point.

On yobit I am registered as "Doing"  here I am "Bitbobb"  end of story, PERIOD.

"End of story, PERIOD."

There you have it. That's what you're investing in people, someone who claims they can prove things but refuses to do so. Even when given every opportunity to do so. On Yobit you could very well be registered as both. The story doesn't just end because you say "period". How naive can you be. Your response is exactly the kind of response we would expect from someone who is actually guilty.

So you missed my post where I said I will prove whatever aspect I need to prove.  This can be done any time.  Why must I do it this second?  Because I am getting mega trolled right now?  Why do you not repost the post where I offer to prove any aspect I need to to show your claims are false.  It is easy to do.  I can prove I am "Doing"  I could even stand next to another forum member while someone is typeing as Bitbobb.  Problem is that I have plans today and I am not going to let trolls ruin it for this coin.  So for now if you will keep spaming this thread then I guess the poor readers will have to decide for themselves.  Why I would go make tshirts for Trumpcoin today if I do not love this project.  This is making me sick.  You trolls should be ashamed of yourselves.  Slander is a crime and you are giving anon services a bad rep.  Will you ruin the whole earth to stop one good productive thing?

Saying you will prove something that would take less time than writing the above post, and not actually proving it. Is a huge piece of evidence to use against you.

Like you said, this can be done at any time. Why must you do it this second? Because, it's harder to fake something that's immediate. How long does it take you to photoshop your name to "Doing"? Longer than taking a screenshot does.

Even if you prove that you are Doing, you cannot prove you are not Bitbobb. It's literally impossible. You need to convince people that you are not this other person. it sounds like you've convinced some, but after talking to "both" of you I am not convinced. There are similarities that are very hard to fake. Considering you're not very well-known on these forums it seems unlikely that someone would know you well enough to mimic your personality and typing manner. Definitely possible, though. I certainly agree that it's possible you aren't both people, but your refusal to provide evidence that, as you said, is easy to obtain, is quite disconcerting.

You've spent significantly more time writing that post than you would have taking a screenshot. I did link you to an amazing tool that you will find extremely useful if you take screenshots. It automatically uploads to the cloud and gives you a link to share. Remember to block personal info, once a screenshot is in the internets it's there forever.

I'm not trolling, I am responding to comments directed at me. I have very clearly been mostly objective and have used quotations around the name and have done everything in my power to respect that possibility. Anyone reading the conversation can make a decision for themselves, one that will always be undermined by your refusal to post a screenshot. Even though you are, as you claim, logged into Yobit and this "can be done at any time".

Whether you are GAY or NOT it doesn't matter

What matters is the lies and the truth

It's a big mystery. You are Bitbobb, on yobit you claim you are Doing and Bitbobb there claims Doing is ToadKing

And over here you do not get along with ToadKing

You see its all a mystery. Whether you were hitting men or women on yobit is not the fact

Trumpcoin lads

Maybe show the charts when and how that pump and dump took place and link the words and texts from the old thread  Wink

It's all out there on the old trumpcoin thread and it can easily be linked to the graph on cointelegraph matching the words there when the big drama started at specific dates

"Old Investors" This coin is young as fuck, there are no "old investors" - Only weak ones.

IE - You! You clearly dumped at the wrong time. I'm sorry, you should have held on. Don't be a fucking crybaby sore loser.

SEIGE IS CONFIRMED NOCOINER.
IGNORE FROM NOW ON OR RESPOND WITH ".02$ has been deposited into your PayPal account, thank you for Correcting the Record™!"

Trumpcoin lads

Which pump and dump are you refering to? There have been many. I happens in a Free-Market Society. Why are you fighting that? Are you for some kind of big regulated governemnt? Is Hillary Clinton the candidate for you?

Maybe show the charts when and how that pump and dump took place and link the words and texts from the old thread   Wink
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Trumpcoin is NOT going to fail because of me

It's GOING TO FAIL succeed because of the people behind it

FTFY

Trumpcoin lads
I wonder if all the people behind this scam here have a hard time understanding english and yet they claim to be US citizens?

I'll say it again

I do not care what you all do. Screenshot this if you want I don't give a damn

Trumpcoin is NOT going to fail because of me

It's GOING TO FAIL because of the people behind it

Read the last 2 sentences 100 times  Grin

.02$ has been deposited into your PayPal account, thank you for Correcting the Record™!
Pages:
Jump to: