Pages:
Author

Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER**** - page 2. (Read 40389 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
I can do a poll for this if need be but thought I'd just grab a quick opinion instead to feel it out first.

There are a few smear campaigns against us that love disrupting and derailing our conversations.

We need to focus, but Freedom of Speech is certainly one of our values...

Should our official thread be moderated or unmoderated?

IMO it should be moderated to a certain extent. I don't mind people being critical of trumpcoin at all and they have the right to voice their opinions here. But at a certain point it stops being criticism and it starts turning in to downright trolling, there's no discussion to be had there. Sometimes it's hard to draw the line between voicing opinions and trolling but often it isn't (e.g. seige his shitposting).

Then there's also annoying posts that use bold and have a massive font for example, I see no need for those so a bit of moderation wouldn't hurt in those cases either.

Agreed. I have never seen a coin endure as much outright trolling as this coin. Enough is enough. Yelling "scam" isn't voicing your opinion, it's just drowning out the discussion in stupidity. The new thread needs to be moderated, with posters like seige, Lucky7BTC and others that do not offer constructive criticism be banned.
Activity: 196
TrumpCoin Lead Developer
Guys, what is next step? Is there some new roadmap or something? Just planning to buy some

The next step is to consolidate threads into a fresh new central ANN (today).
After that is Roll Call for the new team.
The team will spend a few days going over my proposals, making corrections as necessary with a goal of publishing the new roadmap.
Then we follow the roadmap.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I can do a poll for this if need be but thought I'd just grab a quick opinion instead to feel it out first.

There are a few smear campaigns against us that love disrupting and derailing our conversations.

IMO it should be moderated to a certain extent. I don't mind people being critical of trumpcoin at all and they have the right to voice their opinions here. But at a certain point it stops being criticism and it starts turning in to downright trolling, there's no discussion to be had there. Sometimes it's hard to draw the line between voicing opinions and trolling but often it isn't (e.g. seige his shitposting).

Then there's also annoying posts that use bold and have a massive font for example, I see no need for those so a bit of moderation wouldn't hurt in those cases either.
TrumpCoin Lead Developer

Activity: 604
Merit: 500
Guys, what is next step? Is there some new roadmap or something? Just planning to buy some
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Seems like trumpcoin is already tired of winning.  Grin
Activity: 167
Activity: 746
Merit: 251
Someone at 4chan brought this to my attention. There is a little ticker with 17 hours counting down with trumpcoin as the next coin they will pump

http://pumpteam.net

Theres not much that we can do to stop them but i just want to make the community aware that this has nothing to do with us and is seperate from us and what we are trying to do

I don't see a pump

Yeah me niether idk what it was about kinda thought id bring it to your attention
Activity: 156
Can I eat a Bitcoin?
Someone at 4chan brought this to my attention. There is a little ticker with 17 hours counting down with trumpcoin as the next coin they will pump

http://pumpteam.net

Theres not much that we can do to stop them but i just want to make the community aware that this has nothing to do with us and is seperate from us and what we are trying to do

I don't see a pump
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Activity: 994
Activity: 672

Donald Trump wins the Republican nomination

https://twitter.com/i/moments/755516650456219648

That's great! Now let's secure the presidency  Wink
TrumpCoin Lead Developer
Activity: 210
Thanks everyone. Like I said before, I'm very humbled to receive your vote and also extremely excited for what I know is coming.

Bring on the vetting!

Grats and good luck Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.

Congratulations DreadLordColi.

It will take a day or two to process him in and setup his accounts, pending vetting and checks.

The poll thread has run its course and will now be locked and archived.

Congratulations!   MAGA
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Thanks everyone. Like I said before, I'm very humbled to receive your vote and also extremely excited for what I know is coming.

Bring on the vetting!

Congratulations, looking forward to seeing you work your magic  Wink
Activity: 672

Bring on the vetting!
It's an honor to have you become the treasurer, thanks for accepting the responsibility!
TrumpCoin Lead Developer

Congratulations DreadLordColi.

It will take a day or two to process him in and setup his accounts, pending vetting and checks.

The poll thread has run its course and will now be locked and archived.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Thanks for the compliments  Smiley

If you notice anything odd on the explorer, please send me a PM with the issue explained..

Cheers,
Banzai

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
the coin needs more advertisement
Pages:
Jump to: