Pages:
Author

Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER**** - page 6. (Read 40389 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i cant believe its over... children! children!... its safe to come out now...
That was only the first wave, my friend.  They will be back in greater numbers.

Yet, Trumpcoin will prevail as it always has Smiley

NOTHING CAN STUMP THE TRUMP!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
That was only the first wave, my friend.  They will be back in greater numbers.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 571
If this coin is ment to support democracy and freedom ( also of speach), i don´t think that it is smart to delete posts, unless they r rude.

True, but sometimes extreme measures must be taken to mitigate all of the malicious FUD. Apparently Trumpcoin is a YUGE target since it's a political-based altcoin (causecoin).

Politics is a very dirty game, unfortunately...

Ok, understod .
Activity: 210
If this coin is ment to support democracy and freedom ( also of speach), i don´t think that it is smart to delete posts, unless they r rude.

True, but sometimes extreme measures must be taken to mitigate all of the malicious FUD. Apparently Trumpcoin is a YUGE target since it's a political-based altcoin (causecoin).

Politics is a very dirty game, unfortunately...
Activity: 571
Does anyone know if there's a list of nodes?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
http://185.117.72.185:3001

Trumpcoin Explorer

Explorer is programmed with a database conflict. Purge everything (mongos). Start again with the new source. Better still, spin a new droplet because mongod leaves itself in all sorts of places and it is a hassle to completely remove its old database.

How helpful am I?

Here you go Signal7
Less hops. More wins.
Activity: 196
TrumpCoin Lead Developer

Thank you.

I think I saw someone offering help with block explorers but I lost the post in the pile.
Who was that?

Also, does anyone know who the owner of the Vincent explorer is?

A friend of mine keeps asking me to build an explorer for Trump.. What is the current status of development/take-over in short?

Cheers,
Banzai

BANZAI!

Thank you Sir! I'll shoot him a PM now.

Activity: 38

Thank you.

I think I saw someone offering help with block explorers but I lost the post in the pile.
Who was that?

A friend of mine keeps asking me to build an explorer for Trump.. What is the current status of development/take-over in short?

Cheers,
Banzai

BANZAI!
TrumpCoin Lead Developer

No one has been appointed Treasurer yet. The polls haven't even opened yet. That happens tomorrow.

Guys, you need to realize that there are at least 3 different smear campaigns against us at any given time.

Crypto, meet Politics.
Politics, meet Crypto.

For anyone that is not familiar with groups like Correct the Record, start here: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

Hillary has PACs on her side too, and they act just like her.

Just because some idiot says something, doesn't make it true or even relevant.
Stay focused on progress. If you engage with them then they derail us, and win.

So I was up all night last night preparing for the events to come this week. Fell out for a few hours and woke up to 10+ pages of tolling and bickering.

tldr; Did I miss anything actually important or significant in the last 10 pages of nosense?

TL;DR

Seige created a "Bitbobb" user on Yobit and was trolling the trollbox.
The authentic Bitbobb posted in the ANN that his yobit user is "Doing".
Seige was trolling a guy named "Perryl" who was of course confused on who is the real Bitbobb from the ANN.
Literally 10 pages later.. they stoped arguing about it, made up, and Seige went to sleep and stopped Fudding.

That's it.

Thank you.

Who was that?

Activity: 38

No one has been appointed Treasurer yet. The polls haven't even opened yet. That happens tomorrow.

Guys, you need to realize that there are at least 3 different smear campaigns against us at any given time.

Crypto, meet Politics.
Politics, meet Crypto.

For anyone that is not familiar with groups like Correct the Record, start here: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

So I was up all night last night preparing for the events to come this week. Fell out for a few hours and woke up to 10+ pages of tolling and bickering.

tldr; Did I miss anything actually important or significant in the last 10 pages of nosense?

TL;DR

Seige created a "Bitbobb" user on Yobit and was trolling the trollbox.
The authentic Bitbobb posted in the ANN that his yobit user is "Doing".
Seige was trolling a guy named "Perryl" who was of course confused on who is the real Bitbobb from the ANN.
Literally 10 pages later.. they stoped arguing about it, made up, and Seige went to sleep and stopped Fudding.

That's it.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Crypto, meet Politics.
Politics, meet Crypto.

No.
TrumpCoin Lead Developer

Crypto, meet Politics.
Politics, meet Crypto.

Less hops. More wins.
http://www.filedropper.com/doing
Best I can do right now.  I'll try the imgur thing later.
Less hops. More wins.
Bitbobb you panic a lot, you can't deal with situations in the right manner. You go in a bitchfit when you get accused

And with all your above lack of skills, I'm sure you'll take this coin where it belongs  Smiley

Screenshot of my bitchfit since you have this all captured?  Or is this accusation the only proof you have?  Can you post a link to my comments you are referring to please?  

What skills do I lack?  Please list them since I can admit my weak areas and I may agree with you.
Less hops. More wins.
Having read through all the new pages, here's my analysis:

Perryl, I believe that your intentions here are sincere and you are looking to disseminate and receive the most up to date and accurate information possible. However, I'm not sure anymore exactly what it is you would like to see - you have repeatedly asked Bitbobb for proof you yourself say he cannot provide (can't prove a negative). Can you please, for my sake and others, sum up what it is specifically you would like to see, what your concerns are, and how you would prefer to see them addressed? I know you've asked people to just go back and read, but the truth is your posts are mixed in with a lot of controversy and FUD that makes it difficult to tease out your place in all this.

Thank you, my original intention was to let people know, from my perspective, because I was the person siege heard the flirting thing from. It was a comment about someone else in passing, but it seriously shouldn't affect his qualifications. Missing meetings, well, that's another thing entirely. Anyways.

I've never asked for proof, he's offered it yet not provided it. There is definitely a difference. I don't care what he proves. I don't care if he really is that Bitbobb, but I can see why Trumpcoin would/should. Does he need to prove anything to me? No. Not at all. I have said that multiple times too. He's running for a position, he claims someone is impersonating him, I have done nothing but play devil's advocate. Call it fud if you wish, but it makes no difference to me either way. I may buy Trumps, and I am still on this thread because I am asking specific questions about the coin itself. This issue, is behind me, and is honestly a waste of my time. Which is actually quite valuable. Not just to me, but to hundreds of other people. So, to sum it up. I don't need proof. He offered it and didn't fulfill his own offer. Even though I have said several times that I don't need proof, don't want proof, don't care, and everything in between.

I think I only asked someone to go back and read when they made a claim about something I said. If they are to make a claim about something I said they should make sure they are correct with what they're saying.

Thanks for being a little more understanding.

I am still a bit confused - you seem upset that BB has offered to provide proof (and he's actually done so, see below), but say you don't actually want or need it either way. If you don't care about proof, why are you concerned that none has been provided?

If what both of you are saying is true, that you don't need proof and that BB can provide more if someone can indicate what they would like to see, then we have no issue here and that part of the discussion can be dropped. I'm going to respond to your other questions in a different post, one sec...

P.S. Here is the proof that was provided by BB of being Doing earlier in the thread. I make no claims to the authenticity or quality of this proof, I just want it in a place everyone can see.

Apparently, I missed this post. You are correct, i did not see that.

"If you don't care about proof, why are you concerned that none has been provided?"

Because it was offered. No reason to even offer it. Just post it and say "there". So much more convincing than "I could post it, it's easy, but I'm too busy right now. Not too busy to talk to you, but too busy to press 'print screen'".

Other than that, yeah, dropped it already. I never did see the picture until right before I wrote this message. I mean, would you really expect me to put any effort into looking for a picture I never felt the need to see? It's sad, the world we live in, but it's the way it is. We can't even trust video evidence anymore.

Every one who was here yesterday saw I needed help posting pictures.  So it was not like you say that "I was too busy to press print screen".  You typed for 8 pages that my proof was not good enough and only when a member put it in your face now you claim "you missed it".  So is it not good enough or did you miss it?  Because if you missed it all a normal person would do is say.  "Ooops sorry about that Bitbobb".  But instead you continue hyper commenting that "why did I offer to post proof instead of just posting it".
     Answer:  because it was not yet an issue on this forum.  I had just snapped the screen shot on yobit.  This all happened within seconds.  
     I am having a hard time believing you are innocent despite my willingness.  You are a bit to pro on your spelling and psychology.
     But for the record apology accepted.  Thanks for finally noticing my proof.  Let me know if I can do anything more for you and how you would like it done.  And if I am ever wrong you will be the first to have my apology, okay?  
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Having read through all the new pages, here's my analysis:

Perryl, I believe that your intentions here are sincere and you are looking to disseminate and receive the most up to date and accurate information possible. However, I'm not sure anymore exactly what it is you would like to see - you have repeatedly asked Bitbobb for proof you yourself say he cannot provide (can't prove a negative). Can you please, for my sake and others, sum up what it is specifically you would like to see, what your concerns are, and how you would prefer to see them addressed? I know you've asked people to just go back and read, but the truth is your posts are mixed in with a lot of controversy and FUD that makes it difficult to tease out your place in all this.

Thank you, my original intention was to let people know, from my perspective, because I was the person siege heard the flirting thing from. It was a comment about someone else in passing, but it seriously shouldn't affect his qualifications. Missing meetings, well, that's another thing entirely. Anyways.

I've never asked for proof, he's offered it yet not provided it. There is definitely a difference. I don't care what he proves. I don't care if he really is that Bitbobb, but I can see why Trumpcoin would/should. Does he need to prove anything to me? No. Not at all. I have said that multiple times too. He's running for a position, he claims someone is impersonating him, I have done nothing but play devil's advocate. Call it fud if you wish, but it makes no difference to me either way. I may buy Trumps, and I am still on this thread because I am asking specific questions about the coin itself. This issue, is behind me, and is honestly a waste of my time. Which is actually quite valuable. Not just to me, but to hundreds of other people. So, to sum it up. I don't need proof. He offered it and didn't fulfill his own offer. Even though I have said several times that I don't need proof, don't want proof, don't care, and everything in between.

I think I only asked someone to go back and read when they made a claim about something I said. If they are to make a claim about something I said they should make sure they are correct with what they're saying.

Thanks for being a little more understanding.

I am still a bit confused - you seem upset that BB has offered to provide proof (and he's actually done so, see below), but say you don't actually want or need it either way. If you don't care about proof, why are you concerned that none has been provided?

If what both of you are saying is true, that you don't need proof and that BB can provide more if someone can indicate what they would like to see, then we have no issue here and that part of the discussion can be dropped. I'm going to respond to your other questions in a different post, one sec...

P.S. Here is the proof that was provided by BB of being Doing earlier in the thread. I make no claims to the authenticity or quality of this proof, I just want it in a place everyone can see.

Apparently, I missed this post. You are correct, i did not see that.

"If you don't care about proof, why are you concerned that none has been provided?"

Because it was offered. No reason to even offer it. Just post it and say "there". So much more convincing than "I could post it, it's easy, but I'm too busy right now. Not too busy to talk to you, but too busy to press 'print screen'".

Other than that, yeah, dropped it already. I never did see the picture until right before I wrote this message. I mean, would you really expect me to put any effort into looking for a picture I never felt the need to see? It's sad, the world we live in, but it's the way it is. We can't even trust video evidence anymore.

Your comments make sense now that you say you never saw my post called Proof:  

I accept your apoligy...yes it is a crazy world.  Just so you know there are 100% no hard feelings I know the world is crazy.  I hope you see it was worth for me to be here in stead of my meetings this morning because of this moment right now.  You see now I can make shirts with a good feeling about life instead of being upset..  Thank you for posting!

No hard feelings here either. I'm skeptical, I'm a dick, a capitalist, and I like to ask hard questions.

Ask a vegetarian why they don't eat crickets. Or if a christian knows if god and allah are the same thing. It's fantastic. Am I a troll? Sure, at times. Never, at any time, was my intent to troll this thread.

I might be a prick, but I'm an honest prick.
Pages:
Jump to: