Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL]Bitfinex.com first Bitcoin P2P lending platform for leverage trading - page 8. (Read 723558 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Why fools? These exchange has some issues with deposing/withdrawal? I'm not quite familiar with Bitfinex previous work experience and why minimum equity threshold was used.

this guy's one and only passion in life is appearing on any exchange thread he can find and attempting to scare people. it doesn't matter what the exchange is, or what the news is. it's seriously, seriously weird.

there are only few legit exchangers. Bitfinex is not one of them. It is not licensed, it has no public bank account, no real office, nothing...

Here, you can read more :

https://twitter.com/bitfinexed

https://www.reddit.com/r/bitfinex

Lol, mad Mayax returns from the dead. All his predictions of Bitfinex doing an exit scam and Tether collapsing have not materialized. So he and bitfinexed just keep repeating the same bullshit and Bitfinex continues to run a legit, successful business.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004
Why fools? These exchange has some issues with deposing/withdrawal? I'm not quite familiar with Bitfinex previous work experience and why minimum equity threshold was used.

this guy's one and only passion in life is appearing on any exchange thread he can find and attempting to scare people. it doesn't matter what the exchange is, or what the news is. it's seriously, seriously weird.

there are only few legit exchangers. Bitfinex is not one of them. It is not licensed, it has no public bank account, no real office, nothing...

Here, you can read more :

https://twitter.com/bitfinexed

https://www.reddit.com/r/bitfinex

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

He do have the trauma when it comes to deposits and withdrawals thats why he do generalize all exchangers. lol

YES, BIG problems! Make a search on internet and you will see...
A simple google search will surely open his eyes.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

legendary
yes, opening for new fools Smiley

YES, BIG problems! Make a search on internet and you will see...
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006
...opening it up again you mean. ;-)
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I don't receive SMS when i try to withdraw my coins.  Help please!

Ticket number: #561828

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
How come Bitfinex BTC lending rates are so low lately? Around 0.27% today and it's been like that for bit.

because short levels halved over the past few weeks. shorts started getting squeezed on the run to the $4200s and they've been closing ever since. less demand for shorts = lenders offering lower rates

Actually, interest rates just show interest in asset

As the name itself kinda suggests. Whether it is a positive interest or a negative one is another question as people don't necessarily borrow money to open shorts. They can just easily borrow to open longs.

He's right that less demand for borrowed BTC is causing lower rates

But that's not because of shorts specifically, which was his point exactly

You (and him) seem to forget that it is not just about USD and Bitcoin. Bitcoin to other currencies is the same as the dollar to Bitcoin. For example, people can be buying Litecoin (or any other coin, for that matter) with bitcoins borrowed and in this case no shorts are involved but bitcoins are still get borrowed, right?

Nothing bodes well for price presently, and interest rates should be your least concern

I guess you don't use sentiment as an indicator? I always look at longs vs. shorts and open interest to gauge the commitments of traders. When most traders are piled on one side of the market, they're usually wrong.

When nothing else bodes well, obviously
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
How come Bitfinex BTC lending rates are so low lately? Around 0.27% today and it's been like that for bit.

because short levels halved over the past few weeks. shorts started getting squeezed on the run to the $4200s and they've been closing ever since. less demand for shorts = lenders offering lower rates

As the name itself kinda suggests. Whether it is a positive interest or a negative one is another question as people don't necessarily borrow money to open shorts. They can just easily borrow to open longs.

He's right that less demand for borrowed BTC is causing lower rates. That's obvious since open interest has dropped by 20K BTC since the last peak. It's safe to say some of that (probably most, really) is BTC/USD short interest because BTC/USD eclipses all the ALT/BTC markets in volume and order book depth. You can only use margin on a limited number of alt markets too.

In fact, the highest rates in USD that I ever saw at Bitfinex were exactly when Bitcoin had been skyrocketing. It was obvious that people were buying bitcoins on margin to sell them later when the price rise gave them enough profits. As soon as Bitcoin started to go down, USD interest rates went down too

The cost of borrowing USD rises when people are bullish on BTC/USD because more people are opening longs. By the same token, the cost of borrowing BTC falls when people are bullish on BTC/USD because less people are opening shorts. These are two sides of the same coin.

Nothing bodes well for price presently, and interest rates should be your least concern

I guess you don't use sentiment as an indicator? I always look at longs vs. shorts and open interest to gauge the commitments of traders. When most traders are piled on one side of the market, they're usually wrong.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

As the name itself kinda suggests. Whether it is a positive interest or a negative one is another question as people don't necessarily borrow money to open shorts. They can just easily borrow to open longs. In fact, the highest rates in USD that I ever saw at Bitfinex were exactly when Bitcoin had been skyrocketing. It was obvious that people were buying bitcoins on margin to sell them later when the price rise gave them enough profits. As soon as Bitcoin started to go down, USD interest rates went down too

this doesn't bode well for price, tbh

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

because short levels halved over the past few weeks. shorts started getting squeezed on the run to the $4200s and they've been closing ever since. less demand for shorts = lenders offering lower rates.

this doesn't bode well for price, tbh.

dont know about btc rates, but i have noticed usd rates going much higher during last few days. actually about 10 times higher than month ago, when i took some.. i guess i'll have to take it even with this higher rate, as its expiring tomorrow :/

that's because longs keep increasing. everyone's bullish. Undecided
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Lending rates tend to go down when the price is relatively stable or rising moderately. The price hasn’t moved very much since it fell from 6k to just above 3k.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
dont know about btc rates, but i have noticed usd rates going much higher during last few days. actually about 10 times higher than month ago, when i took some.. i guess i'll have to take it even with this higher rate, as its expiring tomorrow :/
legendary
i do what I want with my time. Bitfinex is a pure fraud as many, many other exchangers. You are just a shill... Smiley

i don't really care in the slightest about bitfinex. you are an inverse shill, but shills are usually obsessed with one pet. you're obsessed with inverse shilling all of them which removes any credibility to the people you're trying to scare.

scare? LOL

people who buy bitcoin do so only because they want to turn a quick profit by selling their holdings to a “greater fool” than themselves. this is all the tale with BTC. Smiley
legendary
i do what I want with my time. Bitfinex is a pure fraud as many, many other exchangers. You are just a shill... Smiley

i don't really care in the slightest about bitfinex. you are an inverse shill, but shills are usually obsessed with one pet. you're obsessed with inverse shilling all of them which removes any credibility to the people you're trying to scare.
legendary
Bitfinex has always  been a shit exchanger. No licenses, no real office, they always hide.

were you molested by an exchange as a kid? you seem to spread hate about every single one out there.

some of it's valid but there are still better things to do with your time.

legendary
Bitfinex has always  been a shit exchanger. No licenses, no real office, they always hide.

were you molested by an exchange as a kid? you seem to spread hate about every single one out there.

some of it's valid but there are still better things to do with your time.
Pages:
Jump to: