Pages:
Author

Topic: OGnasty has been compromised. |ID!0T| - page 2. (Read 10144 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
August 11, 2017, 01:17:16 AM
What are you going on about?
And can you explain what it has in detail with the topic title?
So what is the deal here?
Create an inflammatory topic on a known user then use it as a spring board for attention?
Because that is all I see going on here.

But let's recap.
Nasty asked you if you wanted the money refunded to where it was sent from.. Coinbase.
You are on the record saying.. YES.
So.. What is the problem?
Didn't get your money back?
Then why didn't you create a topic on Coinbase instead then?
And what indication here we have that Nasty's account was compromised?
Reality is none.
Because you are a fucking idiot.
You have a problem because your a moron.

Instead of owning up to your stupidity you claim his account was compromised and he scammed you.

Now.. After a month you are attacking anyone on this topic dragging it on.
Why?
Is this helping your little cause against nasty?
Or.. Helping you get your money back?

I think you got your refund a long looooong time ago and have since just been acting like a little asshole on this topic just to be a vindictive little fucking pick.

You wonder why no one has any sympathy for you after reading the 12 pages on this topic?
I'll tell you.. You are an idiot  Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
August 09, 2017, 04:36:32 PM
Oh good, the edge-lord is still with us.

And the problem isn't being detached from reality...on the contrast, I'm a little too attached to it. I think later on in life when we meet you'll understand why.

Look...I know what it's like to be something different on the inside than the out and at this time I wish you no ill will(irregardless to whatever social stigma you've attached yourself to), but I wonder whatever happened to that block you told me I'd won.

Does boblawblaw pay his debts...or do you renege on them?

Are you a Lannister or not...

Sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken.

And who cares about bestiality really? I'm not one to judge...screwing a snake would be like sticking your dick in another dick that's juicy! A sort of penile enlargement if you will.

If you're in pure denial of god or whatever makes you "the gayest cowboy"...what it comes down to is do the sheep care? They push back...

In other news:

Who's missing?
August 07, 2017, 04:43:26 PM

Alright cupcake. This earns you a block, along side the Flat Earth crowd. No reasoning with you it seems.

Have a nice life, buttercup.

...you're not my dread pirate roberts.

please deliver the block to my bitcointalk address: 1J58WZ948mo3QCzhpZKWuVgaYvZQ6tjiTF

and thank you for your generosity...is the game over? I thought we were still playing.

Alright cupcake. This earns you an ignore, and some negative rep, along side the Flat Earth crowd. No reasoning with you it seems.

Have a nice life, buttercup.

ah you're an "indian giver" now? That's worse than stealing...
August 07, 2017, 04:16:38 PM
Look down unto yourself, how are you dressed?
Would you say those colors make for a great target?

Not sure how you think I'm dressed, but no. Have you ever seen how the average cattle rancher dresses ? The only thing not average about me here in Montana is the color of my skin, but that doesn't matter to my community.

Does your community know that you're attracted to a relative?

A regular Jaime Lannister...

Just take the sheep and get it over with, your itch just needs a settlin'...how long has it been? Unless you're too afraid to get your "rocks" off...

And you really shouldn't be judging people without walking in their shoes...after victimizing yourself so much.
August 07, 2017, 03:13:47 PM
I'll take your word for it, weirdo.

I'm the weird one? And since when do you take anyone's word for anything?

Look down unto yourself, how are you dressed?

Would you say those colors make for a great target?
August 07, 2017, 02:50:24 PM
Also...shagging a sheep doesn't make you a cowboy.

Get your sick mind out of the gutter.

And they say homosexuals are degenerate...

A sheep's ass isn't much different than your brother/cousin's...plus they don't fight much.

The weird thing is...when you penetrate a sheep they don't pull away.

They push back...or so I hear  Roll Eyes

Homoseexuality is the mildest "sin" as it occurs naturally among animals. Less frequent than rape tbh.

If you were actually trying to push boundaries instead of just drawing attention to yourself you'd have already snuck up behind a sheep with your dick out, eyes closed and thinking about your cousin.
August 07, 2017, 01:41:08 PM
is that a challenge?
bet I can kill you before you can kill me type of situation?
i love a challenge
did you uh...have an address in montana? or are you all talk?

If you are suggesting that you have better stealth and agility than Montana wolves and coyotes at night, then I really don't know how to respond to that.

Do you have any idea what some of us like to do "for fun", at 3am, on horseback in the middle a field, looking through night vision scopes, with your partner using thermal goggles, while protecting our herds ?

Let us say that we do not have much of a problem with predation in our area.

I'm suggesting that I can afford better military equipment than montana wolves and coyotes.

Do you have any idea what I do for fun? I used to build computers for fun but yesterday I smashed a raccoon's brains into a puddle. I always thought raccoons were clever, but it turns out they're really easy to catch.

And if we're going to be playing chess with FLIR technology...I'll make sure to go "bump" in the night.

How well do your subsonic coyote(lol) rounds pierce military plate?

Hmm, which multicam is better suited for Montana?

Also...shagging a sheep doesn't make you a cowboy.
August 07, 2017, 06:17:37 AM
is that a challenge?

bet I can kill you before you can kill me type of situation?

i love a challenge

did you uh...have an address in montana? or are you all talk?
August 07, 2017, 12:45:29 AM
Hey Pete hope you are well.

I had a hobby...I was building computers.

I was considering selling them here for parts but one of the trusted escrows fucked me over.

You can read all about it somewhere on the forums.

Now I have a new hobby. Ask the raccoon what he thinks of my hobby.

Hmm.

I could craft a wooden effigy and light it on fire, put it in someone's lawn. Maybe hang it on a cross or something.

We should hang out Pete...you have good ideas.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
August 06, 2017, 11:29:11 PM
So.

They mailed my crossbow to the wrong location in Utah.

Now I'm just waiting around in Providence...entertaining myself.

I thought about OGnasty again and punched this raccoon to death out of anger.

What a wonderful world we live in.

Have you considered a hobby? Maybe making wooden sculptures would be up your alley.

- Pete.
August 06, 2017, 11:24:30 PM
So.

They mailed my crossbow to the wrong location in Utah.

Now I'm just waiting around in Providence...entertaining myself.

I thought about OGnasty again and punched this raccoon to death out of anger.

What a wonderful world we live in.
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
August 06, 2017, 10:42:04 PM
This is the proper way to do this.  You should remove the negative trust you left for people defending him because you accused them of being alts without proof.  Many people have dealt with OG and will naturally defend him.  Some hold his coins and will have a bias.  But proof is what matters and most of us will be looking at it and deciding ourselves.

YEa this same IDIOT left me negative trust for no reason I found this thread because it is in his signature... I think he is slow or has something wrong with him. How can I report this to a mod this is absurd. I looked at the negative trust he left and looks like recently he just sent a bunch of negative trust to random users...

When I asked him why he left negative feedback he replied maybe you should ask ognasty because it is his fault.... after reading just 2 posts in this thread I know hes outta his mind...

all those users were most likely your noob alt accounts that you were trying to account farm with...good luck with that. aand please take it from the computer hardware area because there's too much trash here as it is

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NOOB ALT ACCOUNTS I'M FARMING WITH?Huh WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK YOUR OUT OF YOUR MIND! I have no idea what your talking about I don't even know what account farming is and I was not doing it. I joined this site in may and have had the same username ever since.... idk if your just trolling or actually believe the crap coming out of your mouth?!
August 06, 2017, 08:52:37 PM
This is the proper way to do this.  You should remove the negative trust you left for people defending him because you accused them of being alts without proof.  Many people have dealt with OG and will naturally defend him.  Some hold his coins and will have a bias.  But proof is what matters and most of us will be looking at it and deciding ourselves.

YEa this same IDIOT left me negative trust for no reason I found this thread because it is in his signature... I think he is slow or has something wrong with him. How can I report this to a mod this is absurd. I looked at the negative trust he left and looks like recently he just sent a bunch of negative trust to random users...

When I asked him why he left negative feedback he replied maybe you should ask ognasty because it is his fault.... after reading just 2 posts in this thread I know hes outta his mind...

all those users were most likely your noob alt accounts that you were trying to account farm with...good luck with that. aand please take it from the computer hardware area because there's too much trash here as it is
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
August 06, 2017, 04:46:39 PM

August 06, 2017, 03:50:57 AM
What's my name ?

If you were any less gay I wouldn't think your name was Scott.

But you're the gayest black cowboy on bitcointalk...

ah hell...that even rhymes.

I'd invite you over to my friend's house but the sushi here isn't top notch.
August 05, 2017, 05:01:57 AM
What happened to the Bitpic?

I'm the wrong person to ask.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
August 05, 2017, 01:50:00 AM
What happened to the Bitpic?
August 04, 2017, 09:44:39 PM
I like you Pete.

Maybe I'll let you be for now.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
August 04, 2017, 09:32:45 PM
Harrassment?

Harrassment would be me waiting under your bed until you're asleep to crawl up and stick my tongue in your nose...And maybe peel your eyelid back and lick the under of that as well.

That's harrassment.
Bit extreme. I guess the word is a bit subjective between you and I.

By speaking up and not assisting me recover my funds you are acting against me.

Well...

@OgNasty
Is screenshot evidence not sufficient enough to prove that isoneguy owns the coinbase account? If not then under what circumstances would you accept that the account has remained in the hands of the original user? (Other than contacting coinbase directly)

Now that you've chosen a side...what's your name?
You can call me Pete.

Also I'm torn between these two broad-heads...the one on the left looks like it would be really fun...but the one on the right is cuter.
They both look like pens without ink. Especially the one on the right.

Oh and I stopped throwing a fit days ago...this is something else.

What if what this was...is a craaaazy person with an air-powered crossbow.

Did you know they wouldn't let me carry it on the plane?

I had to mail it to Utah.
Okay.

Damnit...I really just want to build computers. And now you've got me researching all sorts of strange things.
Not me. You of your own volition.
August 04, 2017, 09:07:57 PM
Harrassment?

Harrassment would be me waiting under your bed until you're asleep to crawl up and stick my tongue in your nose...And maybe peel your eyelid back and lick the under of that as well.

That's harrassment.

By speaking up and not assisting me recover my funds you are acting against me.

Now that you've chosen a side...what's your name?

Also I'm torn between these two broad-heads...the one on the left looks like it would be really fun...but the one on the right is cuter.

Oh and I stopped throwing a fit days ago...this is something else.

What if what this was...is a craaaazy chick with an air-powered crossbow.

Did you know they wouldn't let me carry it on the plane?

I had to mail it to Utah.

Damnit...I really just want to build computers. And now you've got me researching all sorts of strange things.

You can thank OG for what happens next.
Pages:
Jump to: