Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥] - page 31. (Read 16972 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 1
Guys, DEV coin is currently affordable now. Take the opportunity to get more and stake more. You guys will surely regret if you did not take attention to this project.  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I received my signature bounty, hope to the moon with cryptopia

dev will list to cryptopia soon, wait for good know from dev Cheesy
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
I received my signature bounty, hope to the moon with cryptopia
Activity: 132
Merit: 7
Good day  Smiley Im full member - 30 coins\week. But - yesterday - drove up 5 more coins! What is this - a hidden contest?

its a limited time giveaway  Wink so stay active on our discord https://discord.gg/CVaQk8w  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Good day  Smiley Im full member - 30 coins\week. But - yesterday - drove up 5 more coins! What is this - a hidden contest?
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
an excellent project coin grows very quickly when there is a 2 round airdrop
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I'm just hoping I can get a lot more and eventually get a MN. I will have to build up slowly though.
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Thank you all for your ever-growing tremendous support.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

More Contests coming your way. Stay tuned at our channel for updates!

Thanks for introducing such a good great project. Smiley
Activity: 561
Thank you for a quick and reliable answer Smiley

Join in our discord channel. You can win on a contest or giveaway!  Wink
copper member
Activity: 97
Thank you for a quick and reliable answer Smiley
copper member
Activity: 98
A promising project with an active team capable of building a large community of followers. We are waiting for the update of the spreadsheet, I hope to see it soon!

I see that you are a very famous person, could you tell me what the spreadsheet? Do you mean SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN? If so, then what do I have to do to find myself spreadsheet?

Hello there!!

The Signature campaign has been closed due to maximum reservations. I hope you find yourself among the other bounties soon to be disclosed at our channel.
copper member
A promising project with an active team capable of building a large community of followers. We are waiting for the update of the spreadsheet, I hope to see it soon!

I see that you are a very famous person, could you tell me what the spreadsheet? Do you mean SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN? If so, then what do I have to do to find myself spreadsheet?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I cant wait for the airdrops to start, maybe this weekend?
copper member
how to mining this coin? any pools reserved for mining?

This is a PoS coin.So no mining..You can stake pool though. Please visit our channel for more information.
Activity: 13
how to mining this coin? any pools reserved for mining?
copper member
How should I set my wallet to be more staking. I understand that as it edits deviant.conf and I type "staking=1"?

Hey there! That is correct.Also check your wallet for staking by the input "getstakinginfo" at the debug console.
copper member
How should I set my wallet to be more staking. I understand that as it edits deviant.conf and I type "staking=1"?
Activity: 31
I staked a bunch and wonder if it gains more when i add staking=1 to the conf file...
Is it btw Deviant.conf or deviant.conf?

The install was Deviant.conf but yes, normally it's lowercase. Using staking=1 will make your wallet simply focused on staking.

Crypto Bridge is down!
 Angry

Crypto Bridge DOS Attack! All working now.
Activity: 561

Thank you so much dev for keeping us up to date
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: