Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥] - page 26. (Read 16969 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 0
if the subscription ends, it means there will not be 2 airways
Activity: 42
Nice project, I will keep an eye on it.
hello. i have try to buy dev coin from mentioned exchange sites.but i cannot buy. what coin we have to deposit first? please help me. thanx
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Can you please tell me when the Signature Bounty Campaign ends? What is the date?

March 4th will be the last payout I believe.

Thank you)))
Registration of new participants in the Signature Bounty Campaign is still active?
Activity: 132
Merit: 7
quite interested on this project!
does anybody have the info on what is the actual annual return for POS?
thanks a lot.

https://masternodes.online/currencies/dev  Cheesy

thanks a lot!
so returns on POS until block 100000  are the same.
great.

Yes it will change to 8 / 12MN when it reach 100k+ blocks  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Does anyone else have coins at StakeUnited?  I'm not impressed with the results so far, it could be because the DEV coin is new there so I will give it a couple more days but this can not continue for very long or I'm out.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
quite interested on this project!
does anybody have the info on what is the actual annual return for POS?
thanks a lot.

https://masternodes.online/currencies/dev  Cheesy

thanks a lot!
so returns on POS until block 100000  are the same.
great.

I have download wallet and done all tasks like join social media, discord join etc. When i receive coins ?

I think there is no announcement yet about the 2nd airdrop. But you can earn some devcoin if you join on the contest. Visit our discord channel for more info.

how many coins were distributed on the 1st airdrop?
Activity: 19
I'm happy to come back, I have some friends who want to join this coin, I will introduce this coin to them .. hope they will invest it sooner.
Activity: 28
I am veryglad team come back and take an initiative to start project again. I am looking forward in doing bounty.
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
I have download wallet and done all tasks like join social media, discord join etc. When i receive coins ?

I think there is no announcement yet about the 2nd airdrop. But you can earn some devcoin if you join on the contest. Visit our discord channel for more info.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 349
thanks, I got my subscription. excellent work of dev
Activity: 56
I hope the old records are considered for generosity. Yes, this coin is not stopped soon it will reach the top of the coinmarketcap
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
Exactly! Recent weeks we have witnessed bunches of masternode coins released; and as you stated they almost have no idea or detailed plans about what they should and have to do to develop their projects. Those projects are likely scam ones.
DeviantCoin is one of the best POS/MN coins in my opinion. I did loads of research before investing here, and the majority of the other coins on MasterNodes.online are just purely a currency, and on their road maps have things like "Planning on being the main crypto currency for commerce" along with other vague claims whilst offering no solutions how they're going to achieve it, and no features other than POS and MN.
It's good to see Deviant developers has released the project roadmap with very specific objectives and detailed plans to reach their ultimate targets.

I love that Dev is working on a decentralised exchange along with a hard wallet, and also has great returns for investors.
Activity: 207
Merit: 11
Excuse me,I didn't receive my second week signature Award.
I got it,thx!
Welcome back! i hope you will get more progression.
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
Good progress - best of luck!
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
when starts the ICO?

There is no ICO. You can buy Dev coin in exchangers. Cryptbride, Tradesatoshi and stockexchange. You can join discord and telegram team are there to help Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
I have received DEV on stocks.exchange. The management team of the DEV bounty project worked very well and I am happy about that. Wish the project succeed in the coming time.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Has anyone already had a DEV reward on United Stake?
Pages:
Jump to: