Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥] - page 28. (Read 16972 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Been over 30 hrs since I sent my coins into stake united so far nothing we will see how it goes. I will give it a few days. The site is extremely slow too. I'm sure it's due to being new.
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
really look very professional project I think, I see a lot of information from this project, I also look at the specification of coins that will be developed in the future, hopefully this project can reach the target sales coins, where I can see the allocation of each fund on each item

Absolutely! Organise and you can see in the roadmap. admins are very attentive, nice and polite.
Activity: 166
Merit: 29
really look very professional project I think, I see a lot of information from this project, I also look at the specification of coins that will be developed in the future, hopefully this project can reach the target sales coins, where I can see the allocation of each fund on each item
Activity: 561
Looks a good project, can i join if i reach the Jr rank, i was a Sr member, but my accont went compromised

I heard signature bounty registration is already closed,  man.

Since when is signature bounty closed?

I think signature campaign has closed a week ago
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Looks a good project, can i join if i reach the Jr rank, i was a Sr member, but my accont went compromised

Since when is signature bounty closed?
Activity: 174

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
can it be staked via gui wallet (windows)?
You can stake DEV coin on a pool now.
https://stakeunited.com
The stake rewards are higher when we stake together and your wallet doesn't have to be on 24/7.

At the moment its 50 50 mn vs staking right?

Yes Cheesy its currently 10/10 stake rewards it will change to 8/12 when we hit 100k blocks it may takes 2 more months before we hit it  Grin

Im glad ive taken part at a shared node, all for the future of this coin!
Activity: 59
Activity: 66
Yeah, DEV is finally available on

Stake United Staking Pool

I'm staking with the Stake United pool now for weeks. I massively multiplied my stakes (more than 10x). I tried to stake alone with the wallet only, but I made much more profit with the  Stake United pool.

The pool is totally reliable! Reward time is a lot shorter when you stake together with the pool.

Link: Stake United
Activity: 132
Merit: 7
The bounty is still running or has ended
Wait your answer

it is still running it will be up for a month Cheesy
Activity: 561
Wait your answer

Please, feel free to join on our discord channel for more info about bounty  Smiley
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
Wait your answer
Activity: 174
Doing a partnership with Stakeunited is a great decision.  DEV's team is actually doing lots of hardwork for the betterment of the project. I am happy that I become part of the community. Although,  I have to say that I am also not having any problem staking in my own wallet but staking pool is also an option so all members can have their choice.  Keep it up, team!  Smiley
Activity: 136
Althought Cryptomarket price is long sideway , but we still recived reward from Deviant POS staking system everyday.  Smiley
Activity: 172
Bad luck! signature bounty registration closed 😒
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I've got my third payment of signature campaign. Thank you very much Deviant Team Cheesy
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Good News!!!

We are pleased to announce that we have officially partnered with StakeUnited.com to be the official affiliate staking pool for our coin,henceforth.
They have a revolutionary Automated & managed multicoin pool so that you do not have to worry about force-staking anymore!!!  Cool

For more information regarding the pool check out their info page: https://stakeunited.com/join

We look forward to a mutual long term relationship!
 Cool Cool Cool

THis is a good service having a partnership with unitedstake!
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Some people are selling for cheap, buy now. Trust the project
Activity: 349
excellent work of Dev and a good project of constant competitions can be seen that the team is working in the development of coins
Pages:
Jump to: