Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥] - page 35. (Read 16977 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
i think if DEV list on cryptopia, 1 mn = 3-3.5 btc
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
when cryptopia? love this coin
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
When are we able to trade at cryptopia? I still have some funds there which is nice. I wanted to buy some DEV to drive the price a little bit  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Activity: 31
I will have to buy, because as you say, I had 10 coins a day Smiley

Buy a few more and you'll double your Stake time, & Dev coins down the line.
One of the best part-time passive-job income-generators around crypto-town.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
I just bought DEV recently I am happy I bought it at 27k sats. A fast progreasing coin like this is really worth buying.  Hope I could start staking soon.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 97
Yes, now greatly increased weight of the network, therefore, holders of small amounts 1 - 50 coins will not be able to get 10 coins in 24 hours as before But I am sure that there will be 2 round airdrop after which you can increase your number of coins

I will have to buy, because as you say, I had 10 coins a day Smiley
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
Activity: 349
Yes, now greatly increased weight of the network, therefore, holders of small amounts 1 - 50 coins will not be able to get 10 coins in 24 hours as before But I am sure that there will be 2 round airdrop after which you can increase your number of coins
Activity: 132
Merit: 7
Hi Deviant Coin!

I'm newbie, Am I accepted to participated your discord bounty??

yes you are free to join discord bounty  Cheesy join in our discord https://discord.gg/CVaQk8w and wait for their announcement  Wink
AIRDROP

Users who join the official discord channel would ONLY be eligible for receiving periodic airdrops .
Join Discord https://discord.gg/ahRgB5U

AIRDROP ROUND 1 - COMPLETED
AIRDROP ROUND 2 - REGISTRATION - JOIN DISCORD

I joined in Discord, and what do I need to receive deviantCoin?

wait for their announcement in discord stay tuned  Cheesy
Activity: 75
AIRDROP

Users who join the official discord channel would ONLY be eligible for receiving periodic airdrops .
Join Discord https://discord.gg/ahRgB5U

AIRDROP ROUND 1 - COMPLETED
AIRDROP ROUND 2 - REGISTRATION - JOIN DISCORD

I joined in Discord, and what do I need to receive deviantCoin?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Joined the bounty campaign! This is going to be huge and great project!
Activity: 5
Hi Deviant Coin!

I'm newbie, Am I accepted to participated your discord bounty??
It's a pity that staking is a lot worse now, a few days ago it was 10coins in every 24 hours.

Hello  Cheesy network weight is getting higher everday it will change your expected time to earn reward if you keep the same amount of coin few days ago i would suggest adding coin to your block if you want to stake atleast 10 coins in every 24hours  Wink
when setting up a masternode, do i have to do the local wallet setup in the guide first for it to be able to work on the vps? or can i do it all on the VPS?

Hello  Cheesy i would recommend to join our discord channel https://discord.gg/CVaQk8w we have the #guide their that can help you setting up a MN  Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
this coin is doing great and we're hoping this will not be deleted again.i would participate in the bounty!
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
It's a pity that staking is a lot worse now, a few days ago it was 10coins in every 24 hours.

How many coins are you staking? 1-100? That's why & is the normal time.
I received 180 Dev coins today in a 24 hour period for staking 3000+ Dev.

i have 200 and i get 30 daily Tongue

how many Dev coin do you have? I get 30 dev coin a day
why ARE YOU not on coinmarketcap???

already applied in cmc also paid cryptopia for listing Wink
Pages:
Jump to: