Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥] - page 32. (Read 16977 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

I introduced some projects in the hope that they would buy this coin  Wink
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
One competition has already ended. I am now waiting impatiently for the next competition. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 132
Merit: 7
How many rounds has the airdrop?
 Huh
When  the airdrops will finish?

they will announce a contest/airdrops soon Smiley join our discord https://discord.gg/CVaQk8w and stay tuned  Wink
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
How many rounds has the airdrop?
 Huh
When  the airdrops will finish?
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
We can now track Deviant Coin price in real time on Coinlib  Grin Grin https://coinlib.io/coin/DEV/DeviantCoin

Cool!! Deviant growing so fast!!
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
Activity: 168
I received my signature bounty, Thanks DEV.
HODL!
Activity: 648
Merit: 114
thanks for dev who has worked hard for this project. I have received a DEV TOKEN signature for this week. hopefully this continues Grin
Activity: 349
thanks, I got a signature for this week
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Received signature bounty this week. Thanks dev
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
lol, nice project! How does airdrop will work?  Roll Eyes

you don't qualify for the sig campaign due to the level of your account.

there is talk of a discord airdrop that you should be able to apply for join discord and wait for news
Activity: 5
lol, nice project! How does airdrop will work?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
up to what date will the signature company work?
As far as I know, a bounty campaign will last for a month, if the campaign starts in February, it will end in March. You can find the information in the bounty thread. All the important information is there.
I was answered by the creator of this branch a couple of days ago. Subscription campaign on this forum ends on March 4.
Activity: 3
Activity: 208
As far as I know, a bounty campaign will last for a month, if the campaign starts in February, it will end in March. You can find the information in the bounty thread. All the important information is there.
Activity: 49
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I staked a bunch and wonder if it gains more when i add staking=1 to the conf file...
Is it btw Deviant.conf or deviant.conf?

Staking is based on how many coins you have in your wallet and their weight vs the network weight. Staking=1 only helps you make sure you are staking, it doesn't affect the amount or weight of your coin.

I also wanted to add that my wallet was staking fine without the staking=1 in my config file. But it may help if you have done everything correct and it still does not stake.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I staked a bunch and wonder if it gains more when i add staking=1 to the conf file...
Is it btw Deviant.conf or deviant.conf?

Staking is based on how many coins you have in your wallet and their weight vs the network weight. Staking=1 only helps you make sure you are staking, it doesn't affect the amount or weight of your coin.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
Finally I got my first stake and It really made me soooooo happy! I really love this coin and their features and how they operate. People should also know this worth. Let us all help spreading the news about this great coin and project. Smiley
Activity: 486
Pages:
Jump to: