Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥] - page 27. (Read 16969 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 7
quite interested on this project!
does anybody have the info on what is the actual annual return for POS?
thanks a lot.

https://masternodes.online/currencies/dev  Cheesy
I did not get any coins last week  Dev ? for subscription

go to discord https://discord.gg/CVaQk8w and pm crispdark  Wink
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Very weird, my signature was removed before first payment.. Did i fill in new one from new ann too soon?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
quite interested on this project!
does anybody have the info on what is the actual annual return for POS?
thanks a lot.
Activity: 349
I did not get any coins last week  Dev ? for subscription
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
DeviantCoin is one of the best POS/MN coins in my opinion. I did loads of research before investing here, and the majority of the other coins on MasterNodes.online are just purely a currency, and on their road maps have things like "Planning on being the main crypto currency for commerce" along with other vague claims whilst offering no solutions how they're going to achieve it, and no features other than POS and MN. I love that Dev is working on a decentralised exchange along with a hard wallet, and also has great returns for investors. I'm hoping their working on even more features. I'm pretty much just "typing out loud" here, so whilst I'm at it, I also love the Deviant character art, and the website design.  It makes this coin way more unique on the promotion front. All contributing  factors as to why I think this is a great coin. Hurraaay for the active devs! I'm looking forward to more exciting updates in the future!!!

My sentiments exactly! I have been out of the crypto scene for about 2 yrs and a couple crypto's have caught my eye and pulled me back in, Burst was the first, now Deviant.
Can you please tell me when the Signature Bounty Campaign ends? What is the date?

March 4th will be the last payout I believe.
Activity: 2
DeviantCoin is one of the best POS/MN coins in my opinion. I did loads of research before investing here, and the majority of the other coins on MasterNodes.online are just purely a currency, and on their road maps have things like "Planning on being the main crypto currency for commerce" along with other vague claims whilst offering no solutions how they're going to achieve it, and no features other than POS and MN. I love that Dev is working on a decentralised exchange along with a hard wallet, and also has great returns for investors. I'm hoping their working on even more features. I'm pretty much just "typing out loud" here, so whilst I'm at it, I also love the Deviant character art, and the website design.  It makes this coin way more unique on the promotion front. All contributing  factors as to why I think this is a great coin. Hurraaay for the active devs! I'm looking forward to more exciting updates in the future!!!
Activity: 44
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Can you please tell me when the Signature Bounty Campaign ends? What is the date?
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
Great community, awesome devs always helping out in Discord! This project is for now really solid! Hope all goes well with it bois! Good luck to all the staff and participants !
Activity: 182
Hello, dev. Is viper.io bounty program legitimate?

yes vyper contest is legit  Grin Grin join now it will be up for a month goodluck  Grin

Ok. Thank you. Nice project!
Activity: 207
Merit: 11
Excuse me,I didn't receive my second week signature Award.

yes vyper contest is legit  Grin Grin join now it will be up for a month goodluck  Grin
Activity: 182
Activity: 71
I like the idea of a coin and like white paper. But I can not quite understand how big the community is already going? For me it is important, because I think that the quality community has the most influence on the development and popularity of technology.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
I have 5 nodes, great project. Like BITG it will be to the moon
copper member
Activity: 98
can it be staked via gui wallet (windows)?

Heya.. The Coin can very well be staked on the windows wallet.

Thank you everyone for your ever growing support!!!
Actually looking through the stake history I have yet to see any DEV stake so maybe there needs to be a period where they mature longer than the normal 24 hrs.
Pages:
Jump to: