Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥] - page 36. (Read 16980 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 101
Hi! I just join your signature company!!!) And how about an avatar???
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
It's a pity that staking is a lot worse now, a few days ago it was 10coins in every 24 hours.

How many coins are you staking? 1-100? That's why & is the normal time.
I received 180 Dev coins today in a 24 hour period for staking 3000+ Dev.
copper member
Activity: 97
It's a pity that staking is a lot worse now, a few days ago it was 10coins in every 24 hours.
Activity: 31
The 50% Block Rewards for Proof of Sake and 50% for Masternodes until Block 100,000
then 40% POS / 60% MN is what caught my eye to this coin, as well as the cool name. Cool
copper member
Activity: 98
copper member
Activity: 98

TRANSLATION BOUNTY - Completed

[ Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian) ] [ Espa?ol (Spanish) ] [ Chinese ]  [ Hrvatski (Croatian) ] [ Deutsch (German) ]
[ Italiano (Italian) ] [ Japanese ] [ Philippines ]  [ Russian ]  [ Skandinavisk ] [ Türkçe (Turkish) ]

TRANSLATION BOUNTY COMPLETED : HERE IN THIS SHEET PM me of you didn't get paid yet .

Hi, I can't find the Italian thread??

Sorry its not included will update it
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
im joining this ship. Smiley

anyway, why the sync is so slow? you have any bootstrap to fasten the sync? since im sync from the beggining and still stuck in 4week, for around 6hours.

thanks!

I agree. Can anyone please post a link of bootstrap. Tia!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
when setting up a masternode, do i have to do the local wallet setup in the guide first for it to be able to work on the vps? or can i do it all on the VPS?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I am still loyal to the bounty signature, whether this is still running. what do i need to update to keep joining. I just implement according to the rules.

Go to the first page on this thread and update your signature.

Also please join the Discord chat here - https://discord.gg/s927QTu

Activity: 648
Merit: 114
I am still loyal to the bounty signature, whether this is still running. what do i need to update to keep joining. I just implement according to the rules.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
Just joined joined your campaign, hope we will see soon this project on Cryptopia.
Activity: 132
Merit: 7

anyway, why the sync is so slow? you have any bootstrap to fasten the sync? since im sync from the beggining and still stuck in 4week, for around 6hours.

thanks!

Hi  Grin join our main discord https://discord.gg/CVaQk8w channel we will help you if you still having trouble syncing  Grin
Activity: 40

thanks!
Activity: 30
Activity: 238
I like deviant coin so I will join your signature campaign.
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
I think with such a developer we are not only on the moon and we will conquer the universe of luck

Developer, admin team, investors and users are great! this kind of project will succeed with the right people supporting it. Smiley Kudos everyone
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
I'm very glad for come back.  Smiley

Absolutely glad, especially to the investors and bounty hunters, because they have this kind of attractive and friendly block rewards (50/50) POS/Masternodes which grow over time getting greener. Wow!!!

Activity: 78
nice project can I see some airdrops?
Activity: 132
Merit: 7
Activity: 49
why ARE YOU not on coinmarketcap???
Pages:
Jump to: