Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥] - page 39. (Read 16980 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I support the team spirit working hard to build this project again. This is good, failure does not necessarily make this project dead. We will be with you and continue to support the Deviant Coin. Good job!

less a failure more of a cock up and lets face it we're all guilty there  Cheesy

still hoping for nova/cryptopia soon keep up the works

Yeah, I'm also hoping for cryptopia Cheesy

Just a little more though and we can get those volume running up.

Just completed buying dotcoins for cryptopia

copper member
Welcome back dev, please update the signature campaign spreadsheet. Thank you!

Its back.. nice work guys

Please update the now signature code please
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
I support the team spirit working hard to build this project again. This is good, failure does not necessarily make this project dead. We will be with you and continue to support the Deviant Coin. Good job!

less a failure more of a cock up and lets face it we're all guilty there  Cheesy

Yeah, I'm also hoping for cryptopia Cheesy

No, I just had the worst service in cryptopia ever in my life. They had the slowest services and support. They will probably turn into a scam one day. Better avoid it.

But Nova would do I think. Just a little more though and we can get those volume running up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

less a failure more of a cock up and lets face it we're all guilty there  Cheesy

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
Good that we back.

Signature updated  Cool
Activity: 136
Great that this is up again one of the best projects.
Activity: 136
I'm very glad for come back.  Smiley
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
Welcome back dev, please update the signature campaign spreadsheet. Thank you!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Awesome! Glad to see a thread back even if it's not the original. Updated signature!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
A promising project with an active team capable of building a large community of followers. We are waiting for the update of the spreadsheet, I hope to see it soon!
Activity: 8
Nice!
Following you guys for some time already. Finally I decided to create an account here
Looking forward to get the MN!
Activity: 140
Activity: 2
Keep up the good work guys! If you read this and you don't have a masternode yet... GET IN NOW! Masternode rewards get higher over the period... Take profit of this now! Very promising coin with great things coming... Decentralized exchange / Decentralized hardware wallet... hop on now!
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
Nice. This thread is back again. Nothing can stop this hard working team. Cheesy

Keep up the good work guys.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
French translation reserved
Happy to see you back!
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
I hope the old records are considered for generosity. Yes, this coin is not stopped soon it will reach the top of the coinmarketcap

Welcome back!:)

Please update the signature codes from this thread . Signature signup dates are counted !

Will do thanks for reminding us
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Its sad to heart that the moderator deleted the post. But Deviant can't be stopped though Lets reach to the moon! With Deviant Coin Wink! Peace!
They cant stop us! A great project with hardworking team and supportive users : Wink
copper member
I hope the old records are considered for generosity. Yes, this coin is not stopped soon it will reach the top of the coinmarketcap

Welcome back!:)

Please update the signature codes from this thread . Signature signup dates are counted !
Pages:
Jump to: