Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥] - page 37. (Read 16980 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 105
coming back is the right for you guys and am so glad u did..jumping on the MN to make some cash...
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Yesterday i was talking to a friend and he wants to invest on this coin, so definitely now is a good time to buy  Cool
Well, if anyone want to invest than best time is now before cryptopia listing.
Good thing for those that can't invest to setup MN is that currently staking gives you the same percentage as having a MN.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
It interesting project!) It maybe to the moon. If cryptopia exchange

no if just when, they've paid to be listed
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
I think with such a developer we are not only on the moon and we will conquer the universe of luck
Activity: 19
It interesting project!) It maybe to the moon. If cryptopia exchange
Activity: 308
Merit: 11

TRANSLATION BOUNTY - Completed

[ Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian) ] [ Espa?ol (Spanish) ] [ Chinese ]  [ Hrvatski (Croatian) ] [ Deutsch (German) ]
[ Italiano (Italian) ] [ Japanese ] [ Philippines ]  [ Russian ]  [ Skandinavisk ] [ Türkçe (Turkish) ]

TRANSLATION BOUNTY COMPLETED : HERE IN THIS SHEET PM me of you didn't get paid yet .

Hi, I can't find the Italian thread??
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
Yesterday i was talking to a friend and he wants to invest on this coin, so definitely now is a good time to buy  Cool
Activity: 4
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
waiting for signature campain round 2, thanks dev, great project with high roi
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
Oooh wait! We have another great news about DEV coin. It is currently the coin with the largest volume being traded in Stocks.Exchange. Too many people really buying it right now to make sure they won't be left out. You should all start too. Grin
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
good project, when list cryptopia ?

Cryptopia normally lists for 2 to 3 weeks after payment. We still have time to buy the token while it is still not soaring. Smiley
Activity: 476

Payment has been made by the devs so now we just wait for Cryptopia to implement.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 97
also it seems to me that this is a good coin for 2018, the course will surprise us, I'm glad that the students in this
Activity: 349
wonderful news is another exchange. I think that this will be a successful project for investments in 2018
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
Congratz for listed in Cryptopia DEV. Next I hope be list in CoinExchange
they are not there yet there, I watched  Wink early celebrate) to me Crybto bridge better)..
Activity: 252
Merit: 64
Never Mind
Congratz for listed in Cryptopia DEV. Next I hope be list in CoinExchange
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
How long will the signature-subscription campaign take place in the forum?
I still do not have a Google document, today I registered. How long to wait?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
They just completed submitting application for Cryptopia Exchange listing. This would be a big step for the DEV coin's success once it get listed there.  Wink

Yeah, that exchange has high volume but the services is outrageous. Well, atleast we got into something big. I wish they plan to go KuCoin next so that more investors will notice DEV.  Smiley
Activity: 561
They just completed submitting application for Cryptopia Exchange listing. This would be a big step for the DEV coin's success once it get listed there.  Wink

This is a good news! DEV coin will be listed on cryptopia Grin
Pages:
Jump to: