Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 171. (Read 458255 times)

epg
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Got NMC from 1-2 weeks ago at my registered address earlier tonight. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
And, is there any way to see what our NMC earnings are if below that amount?
Not presently.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
It's very recently done, but without a fee so we need to find the block to confirm it before it will show up.

Edit: Also, the minimum payout will be 42.94967296 NMC for now.

Awesome.

And, is there any way to see what our NMC earnings are if below that amount?
legendary
It's very recently done, but without a fee so we need to find the block to confirm it before it will show up.

Edit: Also, the minimum payout will be 42.94967296 NMC for now.
Activity: 504
Is it done? (NMC payment)

I have not received one yet. Not that it means anything though.
Activity: 714
Is it done? (NMC payment)
legendary
its ok to have the same NMC address tied to multiple BTC addresses that are mining on Eligius correct?
Correct
Activity: 714
seems the price of nmc will dive deeply...  Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!
Awesome Luke-Jr, welcome back. Expecting a pretty hefty NMC payment, btw: its ok to have the same NMC address tied to multiple BTC addresses that are mining on Eligius correct?

legendary
I'm back, and most of the way done sorting through the big pile of papers waiting for me at my desk. We have a church picnic to go to today, and then a little bit left to catch up on when we get back. I expect to be ready to do the first SMPPS-based payout tonight (Eastern US). Anyone who hasn't registered their namecoin address by that time will be considered disinterested and any claim to earned namecoins forfeit. If you are interested and haven't been able to register for some reason, please contact me on IRC immediately with your bitcoin mining address; I expect to see any such persons seeking help completing registration in the #Eligius IRC channel before PMing me to be taken seriously. Wink
Activity: 737
When Luke-Jr come back?  I wanna get my namecoins  Grin

"soon"

[/quote]

Thank you for this cablepair. I find documentation is a bit lacking or hard to find otherwise. Anybody know when Luke is back to pay out people ?
[/quote]

your welcome! Smiley

I know right... I should be getting like 1000 namecoins or something
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Activity: 518
don't know how to register to your pool. yet im stuck at bitcoin signature  Cry. need help  Huh

you dont need to register at all you just put your wallet address in as your username
for example if you are doing a command line mining program it would look something like this

Lets pretend your wallet address is 1JVi8s2x8XM3B7giutjjjSogBd1UShz9eS
at the command line put
c:\miner.exe -o http://mining.eligius.st:8332 -u 1JVi8s2x8XM3B7giutjjjSogBd1UShz9eS -p pass

the wallet address you want your reward sent to - thats your username - password is unimportant you can put anything you want there it does not matter

Make sure you replace 1JVi8s2x8XM3B7giutjjjSogBd1UShz9eS with your actual wallet address

Now go download Namecoind for windows

follow this very good tutorial on how to install namecoind make sure you follow the windows instructions

http://dot-bit.org/InstallAndConfigureNamecoin

After you have that up and working and you have your Namecoind wallet address save that

Now go to http://eligius.st/~artefact2/5/1JVi8s2x8XM3B7giutjjjSogBd1UShz9eS

but replace 1JVi8s2x8XM3B7giutjjjSogBd1UShz9eS with your actual Bitcoin wallet address
this is your stats page for mining at eligius

you will see at the top

Merged Mining Namecoins

If you would like to get Namecoins in addition to Bitcoins, please click here to register your NMC address.

click "click here"

you will put in your Bitcoin wallet address and the Namecoin wallet address you got a few mins ago, this will also lead you through how to download Bitcoin 0.5 windows binary and make your signature

Good Luck!

Thank you for this cablepair. I find documentation is a bit lacking or hard to find otherwise. Anybody know when Luke is back to pay out people ?
don't know how to register to your pool. yet im stuck at bitcoin signature  Cry. need help  Huh

you dont need to register at all you just put your wallet address in as your username
for example if you are doing a command line mining program it would look something like this

Lets pretend your wallet address is 1JVi8s2x8XM3B7giutjjjSogBd1UShz9eS
at the command line put
c:\miner.exe -o http://mining.eligius.st:8332 -u 1JVi8s2x8XM3B7giutjjjSogBd1UShz9eS -p pass

the wallet address you want your reward sent to - thats your username - password is unimportant you can put anything you want there it does not matter

Make sure you replace 1JVi8s2x8XM3B7giutjjjSogBd1UShz9eS with your actual wallet address

Now go download Namecoind for windows

follow this very good tutorial on how to install namecoind make sure you follow the windows instructions

http://dot-bit.org/InstallAndConfigureNamecoin

After you have that up and working and you have your Namecoind wallet address save that

Now go to http://eligius.st/~artefact2/5/1JVi8s2x8XM3B7giutjjjSogBd1UShz9eS

but replace 1JVi8s2x8XM3B7giutjjjSogBd1UShz9eS with your actual Bitcoin wallet address
this is your stats page for mining at eligius

you will see at the top

Merged Mining Namecoins

If you would like to get Namecoins in addition to Bitcoins, please click here to register your NMC address.

click "click here"

you will put in your Bitcoin wallet address and the Namecoin wallet address you got a few mins ago, this will also lead you through how to download Bitcoin 0.5 windows binary and make your signature

Good Luck!
legendary
Activity: 1428
the easiest(!) way is to use a mtgox address as your bitcoin address and to use that for signing.

How do you do that?

go to your mtgox account to "add funds" and copy the bitcoin address from there. use this as your login for your miner.
after a few minutes go to your eligius page http://www.eligius.st/~artefact2/5/#address# and click the link "click here to register your NMC address".
there is a drop down box where you can select a bitcoin version or "mtgox address" ... just follow the steps...
Activity: 720
Merit: 525
the easiest(!) way is to use a mtgox address as your bitcoin address and to use that for signing.

How do you do that?
legendary
Activity: 1428

the second easiest way is to make sure you have a 0.5 bitcoin client installed (luke-jr put a windows version somewhere...but please; look up the link for yourself. i just know its somewhere in this thread) and fireup the mentioned commandline (make sure you used a bitcoin address which belongs to the wallet.dat of your 0.5 bitcoin client - another wallet would not work).

btw you only need to register a namecoin address if you want namecoins.
if you only want to mine bitcoins there is no need to register anything.
Activity: 306
Merit: 257
Go away kid. This pool is for real men. Even if you succeed computing a signature, you will have to pass examination in tonal systems. And even then, only true believers are accepted.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Jump to: