Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 173. (Read 458255 times)

staff
Activity: 4242
Merit: 8672
Looks like the pool is back up as of an hour ago.
Thanks whoever fixed it.

Luke made it online and got it back up— unfortunately he's suffered a laptop failure while on his trip.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Looks like the pool is back up as of an hour ago.

Thanks whoever fixed it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!
twmz: how do you like mining at eclipse?
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
1 week autopayment happens as part of a block being found.  With no one able to mine, no blocks will be found = no payments.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Does the 1-week autopayment stand!?
vip
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
luke-jr is due back from holidays in 7 or 8 days time according to #eligius so unless he gets on the net while on holiday.... no-one else has access to start pool...
damn man whens mining going to be back up?
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
read the thread

Can you point me to some post, please? I searched thread, but cannot find any explanation. I'm also wondering why eligius need to know where I have a nmc wallet and which client I'm using.
the discussion about nmc begins on page 20 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=23768.380

the issues with the namecoin address registration and bitcoin version 5 are discussed over pages 21 - 24
Activity: 518
where are you guys mining right now?

Quite happy at bitminter (see sig) with incredible low stales (less than 0.1%). But there is no merged mining there yet.

If bitminter would ever come under attack, I think Ill test out p2pool.
Activity: 556
well I hate to be right in this situation but I predicted that we would get attacked when Luke-JR goes on vacation Sad

this sucks , eligius, slush, btcguild, my 3 favs all getting attacked

deepbit is alive but I refuse to go down that road

I am mining at GuildMiners.com just because no one else is, I am basically solo mining if anyone wants to join me

where are you guys mining right now?

asspennies
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1097
read the thread

Can you point me to some post, please? I searched thread, but cannot find any explanation. I'm also wondering why eligius need to know where I have a nmc wallet and which client I'm using.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
where is the link for NMC and MM FAQ ?

edit
oh i did find this http://eligius.st/~luke-jr/nmc-register.php also why i need bitcoind 05 ?
edit2
well i find the way Luke-Jr handle MM retarded at extreme levels

It's not that hard, read the thread, a lot of people have done it.
I thought he said he would give payout b4 his vacation.

You appear to have missed this update:

Since I'm not going to be able to finish processing NMC payments until MtGox users are registered, and I'm about to walk out the door, I'll try to make time to get online on the trip to do it.
Activity: 173
has anyone got NMC pay out yet? I thought he said he would give payout b4 his vacation.

not yet Angry
looks like the pool is up but mining is still down ;/
Activity: 168
has anyone got NMC pay out yet? I thought he said he would give payout b4 his vacation.
So has anyone contacted Luke-JR about his pool being down? I think his is the only one still down from the ddos isnt it?

He's aware (based on IRC chat).  ddos seems to be over, but they are still trying to get the hosting company to reenable the network communications to the servers (they were disabled when the ddos started to protect the resources of the hosting company).
So has anyone contacted Luke-JR about his pool being down? I think his is the only one still down from the ddos isnt it?
Activity: 482
Merit: 502
Do you guys know about some pools (other than eligius) that are working without registration?
It would be cool to just put few url's with my BTC address as username to bamt config as backup pools and simply don't care about logins, workers set-up, manual payments and so on...
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1097
Whitelisting actually sounds like a smart idea.

Could that potentially be the solution to the problem?

No, not itself. I provided whitelist to ddos mitigation company, so it helped a little, but you still need huge pipe and hell fast routers.
Jump to: