Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 177. (Read 458255 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250
I registered my namecoin address. Is there any way I can view it later, using my BTC address as an input?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!
Probably by hand once every 2-3 days until I get the new system done. Retroactive NMC address registrations will only apply until that initial "week" is over, after which registrations will only affect future mining.

thanks for the update Luke-Jr keep doing what you do Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
If have multiple miners (computers), i can just use one address to mine right?

Is there a problem doing that?
No problem
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If have multiple miners (computers), i can just use one address to mine right?

Is there a problem doing that?
legendary
Probably by hand once every 2-3 days until I get the new system done. Retroactive NMC address registrations will only apply until that initial "week" is over, after which registrations will only affect future mining.
Well yesterday he paid out NMC by hand I believe.

Still waiting on a payment today.

He is probably very busy working on the NMC payment system I imagine, but it would be very helpful if he gave us miners an official statement on the matter so we knew what to expect when it comes to NMC payments.

that was the best prompt I could give without flat out asking again Smiley

What do you say Luke-Jr: any thoughts?
How does the pool payout the NMC ?

legendary
you dont need to register your bitcoin address. but you do have to send some shares.  i think , unknown address means that you shares have not been recognised yet.

Oh ok,..

Am i doing it right regarding the signature?
Copy the output including the "=" at the end?
If it says you're good, you're good.
Luke-JR: are you going to do NMC payments again today? Just curious how this is going to work , is it going to be like once a day kind of thing ?

thanks
you dont need to register your bitcoin address. but you do have to send some shares.  i think , unknown address means that you shares have not been recognised yet.

Oh ok,..

Am i doing it right regarding the signature?
Copy the output including the "=" at the end?

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Is there a web account on Eligius site? so i can check my mining process and such?

New to your pool, hope to get all my miner working soon.

http://eligius.st/~artefact2/5/YOURADDRESSHERE

Thats strange, it shows "Unknown Address". But i did register the address hr ago.
Activity: 154
Is there a web account on Eligius site? so i can check my mining process and such?

http://eligius.st/~artefact2/5/YOURADDRESSHERE
After i downloaded the 0.5rc windows binary and ran it , it required to have bitcoin.conf. What do i put in the conf file?
It told you what to put in the conf file...

Can i still keep the 0.4 version installed? or do i have to uninstall it?
Doesn't matter. Just be sure to BACKUP YOUR WALLET.DAT. At least one person reported that 0.5.0rc1 corrupted their wallet.dat, so seriously, DO THE BACKUP.

Thanks so i put in rpcuser and password in the conf file (i used the same user and passwrd for namecoin, does it matter?)

I got the signature, i believe. The output after the sign command is the signature? (the whole thing? ). My out put has "=" at the end. Am i doing it right?

legendary
After i downloaded the 0.5rc windows binary and ran it , it required to have bitcoin.conf. What do i put in the conf file?
It told you what to put in the conf file...

Doesn't matter. Just be sure to BACKUP YOUR WALLET.DAT. At least one person reported that 0.5.0rc1 corrupted their wallet.dat, so seriously, DO THE BACKUP.

The downloaded 0.5rc binary is in its own folder. Am i doing it right? or do i have to put it into the ProgramFiles(x86)/Bitcoin folder?

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
its done manually at the moment.. so be patient, I recieved my namecoins yesterday, got around 300 or so I think.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Problem setting up namecoins,

dled and running bitcoin-qt-0.5.0rc1-755e2819-signmessage_gui, but under "recieve coins " tab address that i mine on eligius isnt there, i use it normaly for recieving from other pools and xchanges, and is listed in transactions as incoming address, but its not listed in recieve coins tab

what now?
Worst case scenario, you should be able to type it in (you can get to the screen from the File menu).

ok, i did it and got  the "code"  pasted it to your page, and now im waiting, still didnt recieve.

cheers
legendary

dled and running bitcoin-qt-0.5.0rc1-755e2819-signmessage_gui, but under "recieve coins " tab address that i mine on eligius isnt there, i use it normaly for recieving from other pools and xchanges, and is listed in transactions as incoming address, but its not listed in recieve coins tab

what now?
Worst case scenario, you should be able to type it in (you can get to the screen from the File menu).
Activity: 154

what now?

You have the wallet.dat (thus address) associated with Eligius on your machine?
Jump to: