Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 57. (Read 458255 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Cant reach the page at all....

504 error
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
Besides stats not working... anyone else not get paid recently?  My screen says I was to be paid .7 btc... but under last payouts I show No recent data available.

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
I haven't gotten any stats updates in over 3 hours, is stats paused for the time being?

Happens occasionally and is usually associated with fail-safe checks regarding orphaned blocked.

I haven't gotten any stats updates in over 3 hours, is stats paused for the time being?

same problem, on my computer it shows my miners hashing away, but on the eligius stat page my hash rates are frozen and not moving at all.

does this mean were still actively mining but the stats just arent showing up? or are we actually not producing at btc during this time?

As is mentioned in this thread every other time this has happened, the pool servers and stats servers are separate.  If the pool accepts your share you are getting credit for it.

Ok, I think perhaps it works now. At least it shows the change I made to the payout amount, although it doesn't say anything about NMC in the stats page.

Is that ok, not to give any stats about NMC?
Yes, there are no stats for NMC.

theres no way of seeing how much NMC i have in my account? how do i transfer the NMC out then?

NMC is simply paid out to the address you set on the My Eligius page periodically.

----

Stats are catching up.
Activity: 82
Ok, I think perhaps it works now. At least it shows the change I made to the payout amount, although it doesn't say anything about NMC in the stats page.

theres no way of seeing how much NMC i have in my account? how do i transfer the NMC out then?
Activity: 82

same problem, on my computer it shows my miners hashing away, but on the eligius stat page my hash rates are frozen and not moving at all.

does this mean were still actively mining but the stats just arent showing up? or are we actually not producing at btc during this time?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
legendary
Recently my Shares Rewarded percentage keep getting lower.

I'm at 97.56% now

Compared to Maximum reward this mean i'm effectively getting 3% fee PPS ?

When i check recent Blocks (24hrs) it doesnt look like we're unlucky.

Anyone see this?

Actually with the same luck under other pools (since no one has 3% PPS) you'd have 97.56% minus fee, if 3% then 94.56%.

Luck has been below average the past week overall. It happens
Activity: 462
Recently my Shares Rewarded percentage keep getting lower.

I'm at 97.56% now

Compared to Maximum reward this mean i'm effectively getting 3% fee PPS ?

When i check recent Blocks (24hrs) it doesnt look like we're unlucky.

Anyone see this?
Activity: 71

Ok, thank you for your help Wink
Activity: 360

Aaaand yes.
And the NCM address stays in your options page or it disappears everytime you enter that page (because my minimum payout amount seem that's not being updated as well)... and yes I tried this in 3 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari), so it's not a client problem.
Yes, it stays there in the text input. What wallet do you use to sign the massage?
I'm using Electrum
Me too. Hmmmm.

I did it already two times (with two different addresse). Last time was, I think, two days ago. It worked each time.
Aaaand yes.
And the NCM address stays in your options page or it disappears everytime you enter that page (because my minimum payout amount seem that's not being updated as well)... and yes I tried this in 3 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari), so it's not a client problem.
Yes, it stays there in the text input. What wallet do you use to sign the massage?
I'm using Electrum
Aaaand yes.
Aaaand yes.
Activity: 433
Merit: 254
I can't find a way to make this pool pay me namecoins.
I try to put my namecoin address in the config page, but everytime I go there to check, it's gone.

Anyone actually receiving NMC from Eligius?
legendary
Is it possible to connect to this with BE Blades pool without a stratum proxy. 

I would not recommend it as you will not get your full hash rate and you will put unnecessary load on the pool.
Pages:
Jump to: