Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 61. (Read 458255 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hi wizkid,

I was thinking about changing my deposit address. But since my "Share Rewarded" is about 91% right now, I wanted to check if changing addresses and abandoning my old account makes it less likely that those stored shares might be paid someday. Based on my understanding of the reward system I didn't think it would matter, but I wanted to run it by you first. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
My unpaid balance is above my payout threshold, but there is nothing showing in the payout queue (totally blank)
What's going on???
Anyone else seeing the same thing?
I was a few seconds away and jumped to 8 blocks til payout. It does all arrive eventually it seems.

Is the preferred payout to new addresses in effect?  I see on bitcointax.info that there are choices like on spending Bitcoin, last in first out; or first in first out or averaging.  It says if Bitcoins are mixed in an address they can't be separated out.  There is suppose to be a tax advantage to one or another scheme.  So, wanting us to use new addresses might be to our advantage eventually aside from the reduced ripoff potential.
bitcointax.info is wrong; I would have to say whoever wrote it doesn't understand how bitcoin works.
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
My unpaid balance is above my payout threshold, but there is nothing showing in the payout queue (totally blank)
What's going on???
I was a few seconds away and jumped to 8 blocks til payout. It does all arrive eventually it seems.

Is the preferred payout to new addresses in effect?  I see on bitcointax.info that there are choices like on spending Bitcoin, last in first out; or first in first out or averaging.  It says if Bitcoins are mixed in an address they can't be separated out.  There is suppose to be a tax advantage to one or another scheme.  So, wanting us to use new addresses might be to our advantage eventually aside from the reduced ripoff potential.
Activity: 56
What's going on???
Activity: 33
What's going on???
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Stats are stuck  Embarrassed
They seem to be.  

I had a payout at 0614 CST and once paid, my stats showed it paid (zero unpaid balance), then have not increased since, even though several blocks have been found since.

We are still mining though.
Stats are back.
Activity: 447
Stats are stuck  Embarrassed
They seem to be. 

I had a payout at 0614 CST and once paid, my stats showed it paid (zero unpaid balance), then have not increased since, even though several blocks have been found since.

We are still mining though.
Activity: 462
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
Looks like stats stuck.

Edit: Gateway Time-out.

Edit: Short term stats (128s and 256s) stuck.

500 Internal Server Error
nginx/0.8.54

edit: it's back now. nginx 0.8.x it's quite an old version, no?
Activity: 360
Looks like stats stuck.

Edit: Gateway Time-out.

Edit: Short term stats (128s and 256s) stuck.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
try this instead;

bfgminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334 -O YourAddress

ok downloaded and did give it a run l its running but dont see a thinf that i have 4 treads how do i set it to use 4 instead of one now ?
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
try this instead;

bfgminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334 -O YourAddress
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
i cant get this to work :

minerd --url http://mining.eligius.st:8337 --userpass YourAddress:x -t 5 --algo sse2_64

at Youradress my btc addres i know , it closed direct wen starting ? what do i wrong here ?

[ CPu mining ] for testing purpose .....
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
seems pretty normal to me;

capa66: Insta-hashrate for Eligius - 64 second: 571.76 Th/s - 128 second: 580.21 Th/s - 256 second: 544.72 Th/s

I noticed we seem to be popping above 600TH more frequently now.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
Hashrate:   427.00 T

is going down very quickly, what's happening?

edit1: back to 514.
edit2: 660 at 12:20 CET
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
Wow, bit of a payout queue going at the moment.  I'm 5 blocks down the queue, and have been for a day or so.

Could these guys getting 20BTC+ payouts not have their payouts done more often, so guys like me with 0.1BTC payouts don't have to wait for days upon days?

The payout queue is based on the last time you were paid.  If someone was paid since you have been paid, then you are ahead of them in queue.  People who have waited the longest since their last payout are at the top of the queue.

Exactly my point - these folks storing up 20BTC+ or more are clogging up the queue.  If they were paid more often, then we would have this issue of someone taking a whole block's payout in one go. 

Anyway, just a suggestion - I'm not exactly waiting on the next 0.1BTC coming from Eligius, but I'm sure some other folks would like to get their payouts quicker without the whales clogging up the system. Smiley

I'm not sure it would help anything, since they still have to be paid just like everyone else.  Just because the larger payments would be split up doesn't mean there are more coins to put towards the queue.  I'm not sure anyone is really "clogging up the queue" since the average balance age in the queue is somewhere around 18 hours... which is pretty reasonable, even with a long queue.

-wk
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Wow, bit of a payout queue going at the moment.  I'm 5 blocks down the queue, and have been for a day or so.

Could these guys getting 20BTC+ payouts not have their payouts done more often, so guys like me with 0.1BTC payouts don't have to wait for days upon days?

The payout queue is based on the last time you were paid.  If someone was paid since you have been paid, then you are ahead of them in queue.  People who have waited the longest since their last payout are at the top of the queue.

Exactly my point - these folks storing up 20BTC+ or more are clogging up the queue.  If they were paid more often, then we would have this issue of someone taking a whole block's payout in one go. 

Anyway, just a suggestion - I'm not exactly waiting on the next 0.1BTC coming from Eligius, but I'm sure some other folks would like to get their payouts quicker without the whales clogging up the system. Smiley
legendary

In any case, I'll get the queue caught up, again.  Today should be a slightly less crazy day for me so, hopefully all goes well.

-wk
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

legendary
Which value is fair?

Pool Management:   % (Default: 0.00%)
Stats Development:   % (Default: 0.00%)
Pool Hosting:   % (Default: 0.00%)

Actually none of them have any effect yet, but, any will be helpful, once I get the code going for them.

-wk
Pages:
Jump to: