Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 60. (Read 458255 times)

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
Greetings,

We were DoS'd for a moment, but I mitigated that quickly... then I noticed an unusual glitch with postgresql that was causing shares from a couple of our eloipool instances to be delayed when put into the database, which was skewing stats (rewards and such are fine).

I'm corrected this with a temporary patch and all should be well as soon as everything catches up, probably about an hour from now.

-wk

Activity: 529
Merit: 501
I don't think the stats are updating again.

Or there something else going on.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
1.21 GIGA WATTS
is there an DDoS attack Huh
hash rate dropped significantly, close to ZERO
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Hashrate calculation fails.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Okay i am a fan of BFGMiner. so why should i use this pool over say btcguild? not wanting to bash or anything just asking what are the negatives and positives you offer.

0% FEES!!! and of course many more but this is a big one!
Mining for the hell of it.
Okay i am a fan of BFGMiner. so why should i use this pool over say btcguild? not wanting to bash or anything just asking what are the negatives and positives you offer.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
It's a mining pool, not a bank...
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Hey guys, when i used btc guild they stored my earned bitcoin and I would manually request a payment when I wanted. Is this available with Eligius?

nope

Wrong.  Roll Eyes

Set your auto payout to some high number, then when you want a payout change the auto payout to something lower than your current balance.

Thanks, will check this out.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Hey guys, when i used btc guild they stored my earned bitcoin and I would manually request a payment when I wanted. Is this available with Eligius?

nope

Wrong.  Roll Eyes

Set your auto payout to some high number, then when you want a payout change the auto payout to something lower than your current balance.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often

nope
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Not much more to say than "WOW"

Estimated Position in Payout Queue
379.46920678 BTC are ahead in queue, putting this user's payout after a 15 block delay.
There are problems...

blockchain.info says Eligius found block a little over hour ago, but Pool stats says it has been over 4 hours since last block.

https://blockchain.info/block-index/442283/00000000000000048ba99d543052bb28d76f90f9e327299402e932173cb4b004

stats were messed up...wizkid fixed it...db is rebuilding Smiley
Activity: 409
Merit: 251
Crypt'n Since 2011
There are problems...

blockchain.info says Eligius found block a little over hour ago, but Pool stats says it has been over 4 hours since last block.

https://blockchain.info/block-index/442283/00000000000000048ba99d543052bb28d76f90f9e327299402e932173cb4b004

Eligius us having problems I think. That round shares number that very quickly increases is moving at a snails pace. And my hash rate averages aren't moving at all. Ongoing issue?

ongoing...off n on for a few days
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Personal text my ass....
Eligius us having problems I think. That round shares number that very quickly increases is moving at a snails pace. And my hash rate averages aren't moving at all. Ongoing issue?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Stats page is down....  Cry
1.21 GIGA WATTS
don't know if this has been asked before,
is there any way to look further back in the past history when looking at hash rate graph in pool statistics?
currently shows about 7 days worth of hash rate and like to go back further or to when started mining.
thanks
merv77
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
Hi wizkid,

I was thinking about changing my deposit address. But since my "Share Rewarded" is about 91% right now, I wanted to check if changing addresses and abandoning my old account makes it less likely that those stored shares might be paid someday. Based on my understanding of the reward system I didn't think it would matter, but I wanted to run it by you first. Thanks!
Won't matter.
Pages:
Jump to: