Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 7. (Read 458150 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Thanks for everything wizkid.

tips sent to you and your GF.

wizkid057 tips address
1EdeTHebTtymUULE5bdjWzW1gbCJkP7aQH

transaction ID: 8f13557bd28f86fc6bac02f0592c22e3b7b0da08e15982f0b681a3a0dc7e7c63

wizkid057 girlfriend tips address
131YfpYJxeZPo9ejV157TT6rghjdPXZu3o

transaction ID: 0869006909ed2b9ad1fe42beabb6bd9b1606de4eaec6741af9eb4067691c4ad8

PS. to all that like and support Eligius pool please donate to acquire faster servers, better for all of us  Wink

Just thought I'd give those addresses a little plug. I remembered I hadn't tipped yet so just did. Every little bit helps.

Also is v2.srv.eligius.st:12234 up? I've been on slush since it went down the other day, although I didn't see anyone mentioning they had problems so It might have been something mucking up on my end and it never went down at all
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Thats good ...but why my last payout from Eligius stays Immature Huh

Because you're paid directly from the mined coins (most secure, as pool doesn't get to touch your coins) and mined coins take 120 confirmations before they can be spent (immature).  This is normal.

Ok it gone 1 day to confirm - does it depend on how much btc must be confirmed ? Also why we have 0.04 payout step when even at 0.08 it still not going in payout queue - btc rises - delay stays 5-6 blocks Huh

Newly minted coins do not mature for 120 confirmations. About 20 hours.

As to the payout queue, it's designed so that it does not pay out until the pool has mined enough to cover it, regardless of your threshold. You'll get your coins. Besides, BTC is down in the exchanges right now anyway. What's the rush?

O tnx ... its not a rush - im new thats why ask lot Smiley
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
this could be maybe helpful for you http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1w0wpm/the_reason_the_price_is_going_down/

but it's not a really big drop. it's nothing if you see what has happen in the last year.  Cheesy stay calm and hold!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

Because you're paid directly from the mined coins (most secure, as pool doesn't get to touch your coins) and mined coins take 120 confirmations before they can be spent (immature).  This is normal.

Ok it gone 1 day to confirm - does it depend on how much btc must be confirmed ? Also why we have 0.04 payout step when even at 0.08 it still not going in payout queue - btc rises - delay stays 5-6 blocks Huh

Newly minted coins do not mature for 120 confirmations. About 20 hours.

As to the payout queue, it's designed so that it does not pay out until the pool has mined enough to cover it, regardless of your threshold. You'll get your coins. Besides, BTC is down in the exchanges right now anyway. What's the rush?
Activity: 8

Activity: 49
Damn, that guy have slightly more than 1000 times of what my rig is doing...  Must be running a data center somewhere...

With the latest 28nm ASIC's I've seen machines slightly larger than the current cubes capable of 7.5 T H/s I'm hoping / trying to obtain one of these... possibly the little brother of this beast if that is what I can get accomplished. Then I can join the ranks of the serious bitcoin miners..... my measly 6 ghash setup (soon to be 12) is envious of such power to say the least.

TRN1062 1B3rJa8jAHhCK6nuRQEfYWz4bDiCsbR5P3

Activity: 11
Damn, that guy have slightly more than 1000 times of what my rig is doing...  Must be running a data center somewhere...
Why the hell do you or any of us care? the fact he (or she) is mining on Eligius and helping US all solve more blocks is A VERY GOOD thing.... so quit worrying about it or who (he or she) is.
just curious and impressed! this needs a lot of energy and $$$! Cheesy
Activity: 49
1Nbq2XZaRsKknf5fcT2wTXvBS31PaUWSeX moved away and pool lost 20% in a second ... gooood Smiley
Come back buddy ...

He's is back with MOOOOOOORE POWEEEEER!!! who the hell is this Huh  Huh  Huh

Why the hell do you or any of us care? the fact he (or she) is mining on Eligius and helping US all solve more blocks is A VERY GOOD thing.... so quit worrying about it or who (he or she) is.

On another note... I am working on trying to make my U1s work as efficiently as possible... Can anyone tell me what settings in BFGminer I might tweak? Does the Queue setting make any difference for instance? I know that if it is too low my hashrate drops do to waiting for work but what is a good setting? is there any benefit to increasing it to a certain point or any detriment to setting it too high?

Just a noob here but trying to learn and working on increasing my production. will be doubling my hashrate in a few days and hoping to increase it exponentially soon... If I can find a way to finance my purchase and convert funds to bitcoin to make the purchase of new hardware.

1B3rJa8jAHhCK6nuRQEfYWz4bDiCsbR5P3

TRN1062
Activity: 784
Merit: 501

128BTC per day...
1Nbq2XZaRsKknf5fcT2wTXvBS31PaUWSeX moved away and pool lost 20% in a second ... gooood Smiley
Come back buddy ...

Activity: 27
I was going to ask earlier today what the record length was for a round... and then the round finished and I didn't care any more LOL.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Come back buddy ...
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
timing..... Grin

nice one...  That busted that block and didn't need to set a record!
Activity: 12
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
It all evens out.  We had some unbelievable luck last night, with a 19 second round (OVER 9,000!!!!), plus a 4-minute round back to back with a 1:19 minute round.

Just think of it as, you're building up shelved shares right now.
That's a record no one here is eager to beat....
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
looks like we've got ourselves the lowest luck in history  Grin

Not yet.  Lowest luck to-date was about 2 months ago with a 10.5 hour round that ended at 10.7% luck.
Activity: 32
looks like we've got ourselves the lowest luck in history  Grin
seems like 2PH is an unlucky number  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: