Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 100. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
October 13, 2015, 04:59:42 PM
I am the dev, and I do private sales at a deep discount, well under market price. Minimum is .5BTC is 20% and discounts can go to 40% or more off market price. We use the btc from private sales to buy the fly from yobit. This serves 2 functions. First: It takes FLY away from the public and into safe hands that wont dump, and secondly it raises the price for everyone. We have a strict rule, that you are ONLY allowed to sell your stake rewards if purchased from me. Its easy to do, just setup "savings" and your stakes will separate into another wallet address you are welcome to sell.

Vegas
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
October 13, 2015, 04:52:14 PM
It seems an interesting coin.
Where I can buy some coins?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
October 13, 2015, 03:09:25 PM
Hi I just downloaded the windows version from the OP to confirm its version # and it is infact v1.5. The linux copy is old, and I wonder if someone would be kind enough to compile a 64bit linux version I can post.

Also here is Presstabs original post for V1.5: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0814oq2h5zyrdl7/FlyCoin-qt-v1.5.zip?dl=0

You can also try to go into roaming and backup your wallet.dat and delete everything from the roaming/flycoin folder, but before you do that you must download the correct v1.5 version.

Vegas

Also win64 bit build just arrived https://mega.nz/#!SEdDxIpT!9Z4J4Fm8YzGC-T4vzMrz3mXnDadueVmQJyXC35PvZ28
legendary
October 13, 2015, 03:01:09 PM
Hi I just downloaded the windows version from the OP to confirm its version # and it is infact v1.5. The linux copy is old, and I wonder if someone would be kind enough to compile a 64bit linux version I can post.

Also here is Presstabs original post for V1.5: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0814oq2h5zyrdl7/FlyCoin-qt-v1.5.zip?dl=0

You can also try to go into roaming and backup your wallet.dat and delete everything from the roaming/flycoin folder, but before you do that you must download the correct v1.5 version.

Vegas
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
October 13, 2015, 02:23:01 PM
I have downloaded the new windows wallet from the OP - it shows as V1.4.0 and not V1.5.0
I backed up my wallet, deleted FLYcoin in the "Roaming" folder and then installed the new wallet.
It opened up fine but with no connections, so I closed the wallet and copied the CONF details.
I also copied back my wallet.dat to the correct folder inside "Roaming" (the original location of the wallet.dat) and now the wallet won't work for me.
On opening, it gets to the "Loading addresses" bit and then crashes, with the following error message :

Problem Event Name:   APPCRASH
  Application Name:   FlyCoin-qt.exe
  Application Version:   1.4.0.0
  Application Timestamp:   3731352f
  Fault Module Name:   FlyCoin-qt.exe
  Fault Module Version:   1.4.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:   3731352f
  Exception Code:   c0000005
  Exception Offset:   0011264c
  OS Version:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID:   2057
  Additional Information 1:   0a9e
  Additional Information 2:   0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3:   0a9e
  Additional Information 4:   0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Can anyone help with this - I have updated many wallets and this is the first time I have had this happen?
Cheers.
legendary
October 13, 2015, 01:59:45 PM
Nice steady climb.

legendary
October 13, 2015, 01:54:53 PM
Not a stupid question. Lets be sure everything is ok.

Ok yes, you MUST update your wallet.
Backup wallet.dat
replace new nodes in FLY.conf

Vegas

Okay thank you guys. Updating now.

You guys are the best and keep up the great work. Ive been holding my bag from the start.

Ive been holding my bag from the start.

LOL. Thats great.  Grin

Vegas
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
October 13, 2015, 01:41:28 PM

Backup wallet.dat

Vegas

Okay thank you guys. Updating now.

You guys are the best and keep up the great work. Ive been holding my bag from the start.
legendary
October 13, 2015, 01:38:49 PM

Backup wallet.dat

Vegas
legendary
Blockchain Developer
October 13, 2015, 01:38:02 PM
Ok..Ive updated the nodes on the OP.

Vegas

Do I need to update my wallet or just add the new nodes?

stupid question I know.

Thanks

It is required that you are on v1.5 of the wallet.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
October 13, 2015, 01:32:43 PM

Vegas

Do I need to update my wallet or just add the new nodes?

stupid question I know.

Thanks
legendary
October 13, 2015, 01:13:59 PM

Vegas
legendary
Blockchain Developer
October 13, 2015, 12:38:34 PM
Looks like the fork worked well so far. We see a massive increase in difficulty and the blocks now targetting 5 minutes.

A note on the PoS Rate displayed on the explorer: this counts the tx fees, since the minter gets the transaction fees in the block. So when you see a high rate on the chart, you know it means that there are lots of fees in the block, and now especially since min fee has increased.

Edit: also I added a nodes page for anyone looking for nodes on the correct protocol (60030) http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/nodes.php
legendary
October 13, 2015, 10:19:36 AM
Owning this coin is a no brainer in my opinion. You have vegasguy bringing together some of the best and most trusted devs and players in the crypto scene; You have a coin based on the specs of DMD, which has consistently been one of the highest performers in my portfolio (somehow it keeps maintaining its value, despite a 50% stake rate); you have a focused strategy for maintaining the price and a dev who posts every day like a crypto obsessed maniac.  Cheesy

I wish I'd heard about it earlier, but I bought up some FLY this week and plan to buy even more into the dips (if they ever happen!). Trust is the most valuable commodity in crypto, and while nothing is guaranteed, FLY looks to be as good as it gets in that department.

nice to read so nice words aout DMD outside the DMD thread
sometimes i wish more of that silents followers state their opiniojn about DMD inside the DMD thread too

didnt even know u are a DMD investor by name Wink

Yes I am a DMD investor (almost 1000 DMD) - thanks for a great coin, cryptonit! I don't really post in the DMD thread I think because the coin just works without problem and i don't have to think about it much. I guess I mostly post when I have a question or issue with a coin, or if the coin is new (or has a lot of juicy controversy to follow Wink), but maybe I will post more in that thread going forward.

My strategy for FLY will be the same as my strategy for DMD; accumulate and stake, and then sell only from the stakes.  Cool

Yes, FLY follows many of the principles of DMD. Its no coincidence that its 50% per year , 7 day min stake and its a very long term trusted coin. Fly will be around for YEARS. I took the best principles from dmd and added my own ideas. Thanks to everyone that has supported and trusted me.

The richlist is slowly coming into balance. With help of my support team Ive managed to sell of 8,000 FLY to private buys. My goal is to be slightly above #2. For those of you new here, ALL btc generated from private buys is used to buy up the price on yobit. I do NOT keep the BTC. I use the same Yobit wallet address for every transaction so it can be checked at any time.

Vegas
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Meow
October 13, 2015, 09:59:48 AM
Owning this coin is a no brainer in my opinion. You have vegasguy bringing together some of the best and most trusted devs and players in the crypto scene; You have a coin based on the specs of DMD, which has consistently been one of the highest performers in my portfolio (somehow it keeps maintaining its value, despite a 50% stake rate); you have a focused strategy for maintaining the price and a dev who posts every day like a crypto obsessed maniac.  Cheesy

I wish I'd heard about it earlier, but I bought up some FLY this week and plan to buy even more into the dips (if they ever happen!). Trust is the most valuable commodity in crypto, and while nothing is guaranteed, FLY looks to be as good as it gets in that department.

nice to read so nice words aout DMD outside the DMD thread
sometimes i wish more of that silents followers state their opiniojn about DMD inside the DMD thread too

didnt even know u are a DMD investor by name Wink

Yes I am a DMD investor (almost 1000 DMD) - thanks for a great coin, cryptonit! I don't really post in the DMD thread I think because the coin just works without problem and i don't have to think about it much. I guess I mostly post when I have a question or issue with a coin, or if the coin is new (or has a lot of juicy controversy to follow Wink), but maybe I will post more in that thread going forward.

My strategy for FLY will be the same as my strategy for DMD; accumulate and stake, and then sell only from the stakes.  Cool
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
October 13, 2015, 07:50:56 AM
that swap stuff happend before i joined here

normally u swap a coin and the old network is shut down

or u burn coins and swap them for seomething else

to swap coins and leave the swaped coins alive and again place them in circulation
and the network they coming from stay active is something i did never hear before

thats nor really a swap its more like buy IPO shares with ROS

this way if u see it as a IPO where initial coins where only buyable with ROS it could make sence

this way ROS as coin and network and even the spend coins stay full intact

@vegas i suggest u change the initial FLY coin rollout modell describtion to IPO with ROS as single payment option

this way everything make sence and fit together and no future questions can arise

Thanks for clearing that up. you too placebo Wink

And I agree that has to stand out more clearly. Its all a little vague atm Wink
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
October 13, 2015, 07:44:28 AM
that swap stuff happend before i joined here

normally u swap a coin and the old network is shut down

or u burn coins and swap them for seomething else

to swap coins and leave the swaped coins alive and again place them in circulation
and the network they coming from stay active is something i did never hear before

thats nor really a swap its more like buy IPO shares with ROS

this way if u see it as a IPO where initial coins where only buyable with ROS it could make sence

this way ROS as coin and network and even the spend coins stay full intact

@vegas i suggest u change the initial FLY coin rollout modell describtion to IPO with ROS as single payment option

this way everything make sence and fit together and no future questions can arise

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
October 13, 2015, 07:40:58 AM

I've fully trust in Vegasguy that he is doing the right thing, as when you check the market the price is moving higher and in fact i hope that i can use his services to restore some trust in ROS again Cheesy

You are a liar and a scammer and you will never have trust from some of us old timers since we know that you are just a lying scammer.
legendary
Activity: 1120
October 13, 2015, 07:34:11 AM
I need to know more information before I barge in with my btc

What happend with the swapped ROS? People say you dumped them on bittrex Huh

Why is placebo starting up ROS again? Why would he do that if you already worked things out for ROS holders Huh

What is the issue with the total supply premine? ROS total was only 78 million something Huh

If you really dumped, and did not burn these coins.. you are actually scamming  Huh

I believe Vegasguy already explain it on the thread.

The coins were indeed dumped on Bittrex after he ask the community what he have to do with those coins, so it was a community call. Why did i put my energy again in ROS? A few people miss the swap and some people were dumped on, so they requested me to put some effort back in ROS (what i'm doing now).

I believe that Vegasguy has proven enough and that people that swap their ROS coins don't have any reason to complain as the price of FLY is now more then 50 times higher then the price of ROS before the takeover.

ROS is currently trading below the price that it was taken over so now it is something like 100 times higher.

I've fully trust in Vegasguy that he is doing the right thing, as when you check the market the price is moving higher and in fact i hope that i can use his services to restore some trust in ROS again Cheesy

Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
October 13, 2015, 07:03:41 AM
I need to know more information before I barge in with my btc

What happend with the swapped ROS? People say you dumped them on bittrex Huh

Why is placebo starting up ROS again? Why would he do that if you already worked things out for ROS holders Huh

What is the issue with the total supply premine? ROS total was only 78 million something Huh

If you really dumped, and did not burn these coins.. you are actually scamming  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: