Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 98. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
October 18, 2015, 09:23:48 AM
Presstab: Tried your suggestion - clean new wallet imported private keys (2 addresses). Private keys imported - closed wallet - will not reopen. Per Vegas stmt. only shows flash screen and closes. Tried opening with other versions - none opens.

Have you resynced from scratch with a blank new wallet and then import private keys

Yes - clean new synched wallet - imported private keys. Wallet will not open no matter which version I use.

Please email me your debug.log file and I will see if I can find any clues.  

Presstab , Ive seen a command on a few wallets, its called "zapwallet" or something similar. I know its powerful , and it is a powerful repair wallet of sorts. Can you add this to our next wallet update. Also Please read my post on much higher fees. Is this possible to make it 4-5x the fees we have now? Also many times I have to do a wallet repair for when I get an orphan pos stake. That happens with all wallets, I know that, but is it possible to automatically run wallet repair once every 12 hours to keep the wallet clean? That possible on next build? Another idea is to have the option to automatically backup my wallet to your site once per day. This would be an option of course. Just some ideas to bring more value. Has anyone implemented 2FA on any wallets yet?

Vegas

vegas this make no sence

u have that savings setting in wallet
as dumper u can just configure the exchange address as savings address

this way u never send a transaction to exchange ur POS earnings automated go there

u dont prevent people from sell by wallet code

u prevent by have a deal with them like the whale circle aggreed not to sell initial coins

or u prevent because it make no sence sell cheap if coin is in a upwards trend
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
October 18, 2015, 08:39:38 AM
... and we WERE trying to keep this a secret!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
October 17, 2015, 07:48:31 PM
Look at this : http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/richlist.php

Only like 10-20 people aware of this coin Smiley)
Really ?

And again...Read the OP to understand whats going on here
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
October 17, 2015, 06:49:00 PM
Look at this : http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/richlist.php

Only like 10-20 people aware of this coin Smiley)
Really ?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Frank Sinatra
October 17, 2015, 04:19:30 PM
Finally I managed to build wallet on Yosemite.

Here is the main window (yes, it synced)
https://i.imgur.com/rhLUfIn.png

Then I noticed odd behavior, when I click about I get savings tab
https://i.imgur.com/GSwBHX2.png

And this is how tools menu looks like
https://i.imgur.com/CP71DZE.png

In Help menu there is yet another 'about' that opens about dialog.
legendary
October 17, 2015, 12:31:19 PM
Presstab: Tried your suggestion - clean new wallet imported private keys (2 addresses). Private keys imported - closed wallet - will not reopen. Per Vegas stmt. only shows flash screen and closes. Tried opening with other versions - none opens.

Have you resynced from scratch with a blank new wallet and then import private keys

Yes - clean new synched wallet - imported private keys. Wallet will not open no matter which version I use.

Presstab , Ive seen a command on a few wallets, its called "zapwallet" or something similar. I know its powerful , and it is a powerful repair wallet of sorts. Can you add this to our next wallet update. Also Please read my post on much higher fees. Is this possible to make it 4-5x the fees we have now? Also many times I have to do a wallet repair for when I get an orphan pos stake. That happens with all wallets, I know that, but is it possible to automatically run wallet repair once every 12 hours to keep the wallet clean? That possible on next build? Another idea is to have the option to automatically backup my wallet to your site once per day. This would be an option of course. Just some ideas to bring more value. Has anyone implemented 2FA on any wallets yet?

Vegas
legendary
October 17, 2015, 12:23:19 PM
hmmm.. just got to thinking.. The TX fees are very high, but because this coin is a long term coin, I should consider making the outbound tx fees extremely high, like 4x-5x as high. Then months/years down the road if we agree to start selling our stakes, then we can lower it then. The only people moving money now are the dumpers, so I wonder what you guys thought of making the TX fees brutally high to the point of "unfair" in the eyes of the dumpers. This would only hurt the dumpers and lower the money supply and curb inflation, and keep prices high.
Vegas
legendary
October 17, 2015, 12:16:32 PM
So everyone should be on v1.5. If your not, your going to have problems , as this was a major fork. If your having trouble moving to 1.5 please PM presstab.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
October 17, 2015, 10:58:15 AM

legendary
October 17, 2015, 09:08:15 AM
Woody what happens when you load with 1.4 and do a dump privkey on your main wallet? Then import privkey on freshly updated v1.5 wallet?

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
October 17, 2015, 01:23:46 AM

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
October 17, 2015, 12:40:28 AM
I updated my wallet 1.5.0 32 bit to 1.5.0 64 bit and it worked fine.
I just closed the 1.5.0 32 bit, and opened 1.5.0 64 bit with no problems.
I did not have the 1.4.0 wallet, so not sure what is up with that.
Though one could send coins to Yobit from 1.4.0
Then delete old wallet. Opened new wallet and sync that wallet.
Then send coins back from Yobit to new wallet. Though all staking
would be reset to zero. I know that sucks, but would get around the
wallet updating problem.

Thanks, Vegas for the second private buy went as smoothly as the
first! Also wait on buying up price again, PLEASE!
Real close to my buy order right now, want to add to more FLY!

Peace, Dennis
legendary
October 16, 2015, 08:28:17 PM
Guys I know some of you are having trouble transitioning from 1.4 to 1.5 wallet. It was difficult for me too. I sent a PM presstab and made him aware. I told him all the things you had done for example:

Deleted everything but wallet.dat from roaming
updated to 64-bit wallet
updated addnodes
synced from scratch

Wallet 1.5 works fine and syncs with a brand new blank wallet, its when the old  wallet.dat with all the funds is introduced, it crashes.

I had the same symptoms you guys did were the fly splash screen comes up and then disappears, I had to play around with it for about 45 min and finally got it working, but did so much I dont remember what it was to get it going.. I ALso got a "salvage failed" on wallet.dat and went to a backup.

Vegas

It is possible that there is a difference in Berkeley database versions (the db system wallet.dat uses) between the 32 bit and 64 bit builds. I personally had no errors and can switch between the two wallet builds fine.

If anyone is experiencing problems with their wallet.dat, they can use the last known working wallet build for them and go to the debug console and "dumpprivkey FLYaddressgoeshere" this will give you your privkey. Then you can close that version of the wallet, rename the wallet.dat to walletbackup.dat and then start the new version and import your keys into the fresh wallet.dat

legendary
October 16, 2015, 08:24:05 PM
Guys I know some of you are having trouble transitioning from 1.4 to 1.5 wallet. It was difficult for me too. I sent a PM presstab and made him aware. I told him all the things you had done for example:

updated to 64-bit wallet
updated addnodes
synced from scratch

Wallet 1.5 works fine and syncs with a brand new blank wallet, its when the old  wallet.dat with all the funds is introduced, it crashes.

I had the same symptoms you guys did were the fly splash screen comes up and then disappears, I had to play around with it for about 45 min and finally got it working, but did so much I dont remember what it was to get it going.. I ALso got a "salvage failed" on wallet.dat and went to a backup.

Vegas

It is possible that there is a difference in Berkeley database versions (the db system wallet.dat uses) between the 32 bit and 64 bit builds. I personally had no errors and can switch between the two wallet builds fine.

If anyone is experiencing problems with their wallet.dat, they can use the last known working wallet build for them and go to the debug console and "dumpprivkey FLYaddressgoeshere" this will give you your privkey. Then you can close that version of the wallet, rename the wallet.dat to walletbackup.dat and then start the new version and import your keys into the fresh wallet.dat
legendary
Blockchain Developer
October 16, 2015, 06:35:06 PM

updated to 64-bit wallet
updated addnodes
synced from scratch

Vegas

legendary
October 16, 2015, 06:29:14 PM

updated to 64-bit wallet
updated addnodes
synced from scratch

Vegas
legendary
Blockchain Developer
October 16, 2015, 04:47:44 PM
PUES AMI EL NUEVO MONEDERO NO SE ME CONECTA http://prntscr.com/8s1dl2 CON EL OTRO MONEDERO ME IVA BIEN Y AHORA ME DESCARO EL NUEVO Y NO HAY MANERA DE CONECTAR
AMI AS NEW PURSE http://prntscr.com/8s1dl2 NOT CONNECT WITH ME ANOTHER GOOD AND PURSE VAT ME ME NOW nerve NEW AND THERE HOW TO CONNECT

Essenially the new wallet has no connections if my limited Spanish is reading the correct.
And, how can I connect?

Apoloo: Have you tried putting the new addnodes on page 1 of the ann. into your .conf file?

Can also grab a list of nodes here http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/nodes.php
legendary
October 16, 2015, 04:37:05 PM
PUES AMI EL NUEVO MONEDERO NO SE ME CONECTA http://prntscr.com/8s1dl2 CON EL OTRO MONEDERO ME IVA BIEN Y AHORA ME DESCARO EL NUEVO Y NO HAY MANERA DE CONECTAR
AMI AS NEW PURSE http://prntscr.com/8s1dl2 NOT CONNECT WITH ME ANOTHER GOOD AND PURSE VAT ME ME NOW nerve NEW AND THERE HOW TO CONNECT

Essenially the new wallet has no connections if my limited Spanish is reading the correct.
And, how can I connect?

Apoloo: Have you tried putting the new addnodes on page 1 of the ann. into your .conf file?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
October 16, 2015, 02:19:46 PM
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
October 16, 2015, 01:22:48 PM
So as FLY is not technology based , but economic and trust based, the updates dont come from the wallet but from myself and the community. I had another idea, and Im always welcome to feedback , good or bad. My idea was this: To use private buys to build a large buy wall. This will shield current investors from the price falling. Ive already put up 1 btc buy wall , and I will add to it as I can. I dont want to have the buy wall too high as this might attract dumpers. But I think its a good idea to leave this in place to protect the price, and add to it as new private buyers come in, and make it much larger and stronger. I think it will build more confidence having it always there.

Vegas

just go 50/50
50 percent buy upwards 50% secure the price

a empty/high sellorderbook price need a strong buyorderbook to become really valueable and a sign of coin power

If first 20 guys wont dump, who s gonna sell anything major? No need for the wall, going up is the best strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: