Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 13. (Read 163611 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
December 26, 2015, 12:50:22 PM
Anyone else having issues staying in sync with the FLY blockchain?

FLY Wallet (v1.7.6) is producing 200kB/s up and 800kB/s down network traffic with 21 active peers and my wallet is not catching up.
At what block you stuck? Consider downloading a bootstrap.

Yeah, was hoping to avoid that, but it is going thru the bootstrap.dat now...

I suspect I may have gone on a forked blockchain... there goes my staking for the last couple of days.

Such is life!
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
December 26, 2015, 12:34:58 PM

FLY Wallet (v1.7.6) is producing 200kB/s up and 800kB/s down network traffic with 21 active peers and my wallet is not catching up.
At what block you stuck? Consider downloading a bootstrap.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
December 26, 2015, 12:31:52 PM

Wallet restart or rescan does not seem to make a difference.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
December 26, 2015, 12:21:14 PM
You sent ur flyaddy?

Not yet, guess I will wait and see if vegasguy decides to give me a lump of coal after reading my comments.  Cheesy

I always appreciate intelligent feedback, because I can use it to make fly better. I want to hear intelligently how we can improve fly, so thats why included your name. Your comments were contsructive and intelligent and helpful. Please post your fly addy.

Thanks

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
December 26, 2015, 11:55:50 AM
You sent ur flyaddy?

Not yet, guess I will wait and see if vegasguy decides to give me a lump of coal after reading my comments.  Cheesy
Activity: 368
December 26, 2015, 11:48:12 AM
That is really kind of you, Vegas! Thank you very much. I hope you and the team Fly collective are enjoying the holidays!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
December 26, 2015, 11:26:55 AM
There are still more I want to send some love to , but I dont have your fly address. They are:

My buddy Crestington
Greg of doom
Siamese
Maokoto
Noobkid on the block
Fallout4

Please pm me your fly addy and Ill send you 15 FLY each.

Merry Christmas to all my brothers!!

Vegas

I wish you all Happy Holidays (Though I myself do not celebrate Christmas!) I appreciate the kind thoughts, as humankind could definitely use more of this. Stay Fly  Cool

You sent ur flyaddy?

Greetz
Meta

https://staisybit.com
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
December 26, 2015, 11:22:57 AM
There are still more I want to send some love to , but I dont have your fly address. They are:

My buddy Crestington
Greg of doom
Siamese
Maokoto
Noobkid on the block
Fallout4

Vegas

I wish you all Happy Holidays (Though I myself do not celebrate Christmas!) I appreciate the kind thoughts, as humankind could definitely use more of this. Stay Fly  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
December 26, 2015, 11:17:24 AM
Thank you Vegas for the Christmas present! A happy and Healthy New Year for all of you.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
December 26, 2015, 09:21:27 AM

Vegas

Thanks. I'm back now and seem like an updated wallet and the exchange works. Yeah!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
December 26, 2015, 09:17:53 AM
Thx a lot Vegas, really appreciate being part of this voyage.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
December 26, 2015, 07:43:47 AM
Thanks for your generosity Vegas...Merry Christmas to you and all the FLY Family..Smiley
December 26, 2015, 07:43:11 AM
Received my X-Mas gift. Thanks, Santa Vegas!
Naughty trolls kids will get a shit coal in their socks Grin
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
December 26, 2015, 07:38:11 AM

My buddy Crestington
Greg of doom
Siamese
Maokoto
Noobkid on the block
Fallout4

Vegas

Ty Vegas for the Christmas present! Most appreciated.  May you have a safe and happy New Year!
legendary
December 26, 2015, 05:09:26 AM

My buddy Crestington
Greg of doom
Siamese
Maokoto
Noobkid on the block
Fallout4

Vegas

legendary
December 26, 2015, 04:52:41 AM
"Even though flycoin has had its technical issues..."

correction...."has its technical issues..."

youll see sooner than you think.  enjoy the ride, itll be dry and rough.

Its very sad actually. I dont really know why you carry so much hate in your heart. You see, this is the one day in the entire year that we are supposed to show love for one another. Friend or foe. I hope and pray for you, that one day you will no longer see the lines that divide humans. I hope for you that those lines disappear and you see the human race as one species. You may not understand this, but we are all brothers and sisters, and all want for the same things, and that is acceptance, respect, and love. That rule applies to all of us, weather we see it or not.  For me, even if I dont like your ideas or beliefs , it does not matter. I dont hate you. Infact, I would welcome you with open arms and make sure everything is well for you, and treat you with kindness and respect. I wont go out of my way to spread misery. Dont you think there is enough misery and pain in the world, without spreading more? You certainly have a lot of time on your hands, so why not help people with your time? There is no better feeling in the world, than making it a better place. Not just saying it, but DOING it. I donate more money every year than most people make in a year. I want to leave this world better than I found it. See, youll never get under my skin, and Ill never hate you. The reason is simple. I feel for you , that you carry so much pain. In your mind, it makes you feel better, but the fact is , your still trying to spread misery and pain, so therefore its not working. Even after all the terrible things youve said to me, day after day, I forgive you. Really. I wont carry YOUR hate in MY heart. That pain is for you to carry or not. Your choice. The only way to turn this around, is to show kindness to complete strangers. Here is an example if your still not clear:

Merry Christmas , and if you give me your fly address, Ill send the same to you Smiley Yes im serious..... and a happy new year!

Vegas
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
December 26, 2015, 04:07:33 AM
"Even though flycoin has had its technical issues..."

correction...."has its technical issues..."

youll see sooner than you think.  enjoy the ride, itll be dry and rough.
legendary
December 26, 2015, 03:29:29 AM
Santa was very kind to many of you this year. Santa told me to relay a message:

"Even though flycoin has had its technical issues, you have not wavered your faith. Here is a special thank you for supporting FLY. Merry Christmas!"

Vegas & Santa
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
December 25, 2015, 05:21:11 PM
Xprophet you can also use the bootstrap on the OP. That solved my problem too, for now.
Looks like 1.7.6 wallet does not support my wallet.dat at all
I decided to remove an entire FlyCoin directory from AppData to see what happens. The new wallet resynced and generated a new wallet.dat, it worked ok.
But when I replaced the new wallet.dat with my old one, the wallet started crashing again. As you can see in the log (http://pastebin.com/n83w5TQC), my wallet.dat couldn't be loaded.

Update: since I am doing full backups of my data every week, I found the first one with my FlyCoin wallet.dat, extracted a private key from it, removed everything from AppData/FlyCoin, resynced again and imported my private key using "importprivkey" command in wallet's console. Seems to work great. Problem solved Smiley

Mine does the same thing.  I shut it down until a working wallet is released.
December 25, 2015, 04:38:41 AM
Xprophet you can also use the bootstrap on the OP. That solved my problem too, for now.
Looks like 1.7.6 wallet does not support my wallet.dat at all
I decided to remove an entire FlyCoin directory from AppData to see what happens. The new wallet resynced and generated a new wallet.dat, it worked ok.
But when I replaced the new wallet.dat with my old one, the wallet started crashing again. As you can see in the log (http://pastebin.com/n83w5TQC), my wallet.dat couldn't be loaded.

Update: since I am doing full backups of my data every week, I found the first one with my FlyCoin wallet.dat, extracted a private key from it, removed everything from AppData/FlyCoin, resynced again and imported my private key using "importprivkey" command in wallet's console. Seems to work great. Problem solved Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: