Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 40. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
December 01, 2015, 05:50:01 PM
can stake to exchange be explained or code pointed at?

the feature is named multisend in older releases, for us it is savings
set the wallet to send some or all of your stake income to an exchange or savings address that you specify
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
December 01, 2015, 05:41:55 PM
can stake to exchange be explained or code pointed at?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
December 01, 2015, 05:28:00 PM
Nahh we just got the exchange working about 30 minutes ago. But anyway, the results will speak for themselves. I did get an email from someone that helped answer the 200,000 sat question:

This is an actual copy and paste:

Now I believe for real that FLY coin is REALLY special. I just imagine other coins as simple wooden stick, so hands (community's actions) can break it easily.
Wanna know what is FLY in my opinion? It is fucking steel bar (sorry for strong language), and not everybody can handle it and especially break it.
This deserves respect, ya know!

So finally the mystery is solved.

Vegas
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
December 01, 2015, 05:25:14 PM
First, thanks for your PR work here. I also wanted to say thanks for keeping us bumped. Now I must confess. This is my first coin. I called a bluff and failed one late night. So, in your infinite wisdom, im hoping you can explain something Ive been wondering about a lot, but since Im not the sharpest crayon in the box, maybe you can shed some light on this. See, Im going to be blunt. Ive done everything wrong. I have broken every unspoken crypto rule you can imagine. I have desecrated every unwritten rule, including holding the title for the most hard forks ever in a single month, I have the highest tx fees ever in crypto, I have delisted from an exchange with 1 hr notice, almost every wallet early in my career had issues and crashes and issues, and I did another hard fork to fix the other hard fork. Ive disrespected one of the most honorable devs in crytpo (which I deeply regret). So here is the question: I have done everything in my power , to beat the daylights out of fly, and after all of this, it is STILL one of the highest priced coins ever. So if after all my bashing, you think you can do a better job, I hand you the bat. Because Im tired, and Ive been beating on this for months, and I cant even put a scratch on it.

Vegas

i told ya, ya need a thicker skin.
i just letting ya know that 10% fee and team fly being exempt will create problems for ya down the line , that will slowly drain your marketcap.
Its ya coin yer choice, and fly was over a $1 when i started watching it , and it hit ~.55 cents today so ya are not unscathed.
Good Luck to ya either way.

AG18
legendary
December 01, 2015, 05:22:57 PM
Has cryptopia been updated and are we clear to transfer back and forth?

Right now Presstab , whats been tested is sending and receiving is confirmed working. So thats a go. We are testing "Stake to exchange". But everyone go ahead and start transfers to Crytopia. Once we confirm "staking to exchange" we will post.

Thanks

Vegas

Alright good to know. So we know that traditional send/receive should work fine with cryptopia, but we should still hold off on sending the multisend coinstake tx's their way.

ya.. we are waiting on a few more confirms for "stake to exchange". Everything else is working.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
December 01, 2015, 05:19:04 PM

Right now Presstab , whats been tested is sending and receiving is confirmed working. So thats a go. We are testing "Stake to exchange". But everyone go ahead and start transfers to Crytopia. Once we confirm "staking to exchange" we will post.

Thanks

Vegas

Alright good to know. So we know that traditional send/receive should work fine with cryptopia, but we should still hold off on sending the multisend coinstake tx's their way.
legendary
December 01, 2015, 05:18:27 PM
LOL - we have a new bump bitch!  Grin

Ya know if ya want to talk smack @ me,

i can rejoin ya in the Diamond forum , if ya want a bump there,

or have ya forgotten, i once ran all of ya out of your btctalk forum.

Where ya hid at ya website forum, cause i scared ya so bad.  Wink

Short memory and low IQ plaguing ya.

AG18

Remember ?
argon & friends
ur statements are wrong but im sick of reading even the line

This user is currently ignored.

i will reduce activity at BTT DMD ANN thread
and use http://bit.diamonds/community/ as main communication plattform

someone else from team will be active here if they feel its needed
to copy announcements over here

but first source for DMD Diamond related infos will be in future
http://bit.diamonds/community/

First, thanks for your PR work here. I also wanted to say thanks for keeping us bumped. Now I must confess. This is my first coin. I called a bluff and failed one late night. So, in your infinite wisdom, im hoping you can explain something Ive been wondering about a lot, but since Im not the sharpest crayon in the box, maybe you can shed some light on this. See, Im going to be blunt. Ive done everything wrong. I have broken every unspoken crypto rule you can imagine. I have desecrated every unwritten rule, including holding the title for the most hard forks ever in a single month, I have the highest tx fees ever in crypto, I have delisted from an exchange with 1 hr notice, almost every wallet early in my career had issues and crashes and issues, and I did another hard fork to fix the other hard fork. Ive disrespected one of the most honorable devs in crytpo (which I deeply regret). So here is the question: I have done everything in my power , to beat the daylights out of fly, and after all of this, it is STILL one of the highest priced coins ever. So if after all my bashing, you think you can do a better job, I hand you the bat. Because Im tired, and Ive been beating on this for months, and I cant even put a scratch on it.

Vegas
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
December 01, 2015, 05:08:14 PM
Attention Whore: The term used to describe a person or character that is not happy unless they are in the conversation or being talked about.
legendary
December 01, 2015, 05:03:56 PM

Thanks

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
December 01, 2015, 04:54:29 PM
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
December 01, 2015, 04:45:59 PM
LOL - we have a new bump bitch!  Grin
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
December 01, 2015, 04:19:50 PM
Never let it be said, AG18 is not helpful.

Vegas ya can still fix this, change the 10% tax to a 1% tax , with No Exemptions for anyone.
So if anyone sends 5000 coins out , they are charged only 50 fly to the superfly.

Ya can still disperse superfly to team fly,
but at the lower taxation rate, ya can also get some commerce use out of it, so people can use it to buy and sell.
Which in the long run will make this a stronger coin.   Smiley

YA coin , Yer call,

AG18 Has left the Building  ==========>>>>>>

This guy have no idea what FLY is about. He write a lot, but I guess he's having a hard time reading and understanding the whole deal about FLY.

Good luck to him.
December 01, 2015, 03:40:39 PM
Never let it be said, AG18 is not helpful.

Vegas ya can still fix this, change the 10% tax to a 1% tax , with No Exemptions for anyone.
So if anyone sends 5000 coins out , they are charged only 50 fly to the superfly.

Ya can still disperse superfly to team fly,
but at the lower taxation rate, ya can also get some commerce use out of it, so people can use it to buy and sell.
Which in the long run will make this a stronger coin.   Smiley

YA coin , Yer call,

AG18 Has left the Building  ==========>>>>>>

December 01, 2015, 02:54:16 PM
Damned...AG18, I have no sense and moved over 5k fly!

Greetz
Meta

YA Know Suckers, excuse me people like ya is just what diamond, excuse me fly needs to succeed. Smiley

AG18
December 01, 2015, 02:38:52 PM

Everyone with any sense will stay under the 5000 fly , so they keep receiving the superfly, no different than corporations playing games so they only show an income of $1 per year when they made billions. No morals there just greed. Sorry the high & mighty line does not ring true for this coin.

AG18

But hey, I wanna really see ur big crystal ball Wink It seems, u know MOSTLY more than all cryptos together ever created!

Greetz
Meta

Never said ya were bright, where ya move it too?
i figured ya wanted me to ask , since ya shared.
Lost 500 fly just for moving 5000 , don't they teach math in school anymore?   Tongue
Juz so ya know, ya pee away ~$285 at current market rates into superfly.

AG18
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
December 01, 2015, 02:32:50 PM

Everyone with any sense will stay under the 5000 fly , so they keep receiving the superfly, no different than corporations playing games so they only show an income of $1 per year when they made billions. No morals there just greed. Sorry the high & mighty line does not ring true for this coin.

AG18

But hey, I wanna really see ur big crystal ball Wink It seems, u know MOSTLY more than all cryptos together ever created!

Greetz
Meta
December 01, 2015, 02:21:21 PM

My friend, I was dealing with crypto trolls when you were still in kindergarten. So, from now you re talking to yourself.

Community, pls do not feed the troll, it s not nice.  

Ya know, if ya had not said anything, i would have not needed to reply.    Smiley

AG18

By the way, Funny Ivan did not give a response to this  sell fly to pump diamond.   Wink
Me thinks, i struck a nerve.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
December 01, 2015, 02:12:58 PM

Well, my friend, if you search for just another pump and dump coins where people can take advantage of poos unsuspecting noobs to take their money away, you re DEFINITELY in the wrong thread. FLY is all about loyalty, friendship, community and joint projects. If you want to be a part of this community, be prepared to give something and not just receive. If you have no patience for that, I m sure you can easily find tons of pumps and dumps alts to play with.

The rest of us are going to continue building this great coin and community. It s time to bring honesty into crypto and DUMPERS AND SPECULATORS CAN SUCK MY BIG FAT DICK!!

Listen up, Gay boy .
Don't think i don't know ya going to sell fly to pump diamond.
A community that pure source of income relies on taxation, don't think ya are any better than politicians , cause ya not.
Ya still taking advantage of others for ya profit as this system gives ya free transfer to buy & sell.
That why ya need suckers to buy & sell to pay into superfly, so superfly pays ya,
sorry it is pure Greed , even if Vegas is honest about it being a tax.
And before long Vegas will start dropping members from team fly cause they did not meet all of the new requirements, he will create.  Smiley

AG18

My friend, I was dealing with crypto trolls when you were still in kindergarten. So, from now you re talking to yourself.

Community, pls do not feed the troll, it s not nice. 

December 01, 2015, 02:01:54 PM
I think you are missing the part where the transfer fees apply to withdrawals from ALL MAIN wallets.  The fee exemption is only for the deposits to Main wallet addresses and transfers from PoS address.

Any of the bagholders (over 5000 FLY) do not receive proceeds from the SuperFLY.  So your statements or opinions about profitting from the little guy is misguided.  The transaction fees discourage multiple wallets and pumping and dumping.

The Name Claim keeps the identity of major holders of FLY open to see and track if someone is going against the ideals of the coin as a steady investment, not a day traded pump and dump coin.

Ya own words

The answer is YES you will be charged 10% of the transaction, and this will go into the SuperFLY fund.

So, the best advice is DON'T transfer 500 FLY at once!

Go for the 100 FLY 'qualification' first, or, let Vegas know you have 100 FLY sitting in the Xchange to put into your MAIN wallet.   Do a Tweet and you may be able to be added to the exemption list after your first 100 FLY.

Then transfer the remaining FLY into your MAIN wallet that should be exempted from the Anti-Dumping fee.

If you want to sell your coins, you simply setup "savings" and point your wallet to Crytopia and your stakes will go there.

AG18
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
December 01, 2015, 01:39:58 PM

Well, my friend, if you search for just another pump and dump coins where people can take advantage of poos unsuspecting noobs to take their money away, you re DEFINITELY in the wrong thread. FLY is all about loyalty, friendship, community and joint projects. If you want to be a part of this community, be prepared to give something and not just receive. If you have no patience for that, I m sure you can easily find tons of pumps and dumps alts to play with.

The rest of us are going to continue building this great coin and community. It s time to bring honesty into crypto and DUMPERS AND SPECULATORS CAN SUCK MY BIG FAT DICK!!

Listen up, Gay boy .
Don't think i don't know ya going to sell fly to pump diamond.
A community that pure source of income relies on taxation, don't think ya are any better than politicians , cause ya not.
Ya still taking advantage of others for ya profit as this system gives ya free transfer to buy & sell.
That why ya need suckers to buy & sell to pay into superfly, so superfly pays ya,
sorry it is pure Greed , even if Vegas is honest about it being a tax.
And before long Vegas will start dropping members from team fly cause they did not meet all of the new requirements, he will create.  Smiley

AG18

I think you are missing the part where the transfer fees apply to withdrawals from ALL MAIN wallets.  The fee exemption is only for the deposits to Main wallet addresses and transfers from PoS address.

Any of the bagholders (over 5000 FLY) do not receive proceeds from the SuperFLY.  So your statements or opinions about profitting from the little guy is misguided.  The transaction fees discourage multiple wallets and pumping and dumping.

The Name Claim keeps the identity of major holders of FLY open to see and track if someone is going against the ideals of the coin as a steady investment, not a day traded pump and dump coin.
Pages:
Jump to: