Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 42. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
November 30, 2015, 09:15:46 PM
Really stoked about getting the issues worked out!  I was so happy I tweeted about it!  Grin

https://twitter.com/pokeytex/status/671497694154637312
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
November 30, 2015, 09:08:15 PM
TESTNET.

this would require a team who has even a minuscule amount of development knowledge which apparently this team does not have.

fly is nothing but a little hobby coin for vegas and it will never be anything more because he wants ultimate control (ie. listing on a single exchange with 0 volume).  i'd be willing to bet MOST legit exchanges wouldnt even list this coin due to the ridiculous distribution.

there is no value here and there never will be with the mindset this team has.
Thank you for your valuable input - not!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
November 30, 2015, 09:00:31 PM
TESTNET.

this would require a team who has even a minuscule amount of development knowledge which apparently this team does not have.

fly is nothing but a little hobby coin for vegas and it will never be anything more because he wants ultimate control (ie. listing on a single exchange with 0 volume).  i'd be willing to bet MOST legit exchanges wouldnt even list this coin due to the ridiculous distribution.

there is no value here and there never will be with the mindset this team has.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
November 30, 2015, 08:45:02 PM
Are you planning to launch an online wallet for new comers?

Basically I don't want to run the full node for every alt-coin I want to try.

My 1Tb hard drive is full with blocks from various coins (Bitcoin consuming the maximum part among them Tongue).

So please try to launch an online wallet.

Thanks.

there is something between a webwallet and a full node

and thats a lightweight wallet

means private key stay with u so no need to trust someone else

just the blockchain will be used from a service provider

means no blockchain downloaded onto ur PC

a example is https://electrum.org/#home
and there is a way set up such a thing for altcoins like FLY too

not as a shortterm goal but longterm im pretty sure such or a similar lightweight wallet solution will be avaiable
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
November 30, 2015, 07:41:58 PM
Hi guys,
my part for today.
https://twitter.com/WeedFreddy/status/671464592745308160

Regards
Freddy
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
November 30, 2015, 07:41:24 PM
Here is the part where I wish it was someone else's job to be team leader...LOL. But its my job. So Im just going to explain and I will probably get lots of beer bottles flung at me.

Ok... here is the deal.

Because of our unusual tx fee system, no exchanges would accept us except Crytopia. They said they would do everything they could to accommodate us and they did. The network protocol states that the SENDER pays the tx fees. When people were withdrawing from Crytopia , the person who withdrew the funds were NOT charged the fees, Crytopia was paying it as they were the SENDER. So for the old version of the wallet, they actually billed us. We had a refund wallet with 1000 FLY that quickly got cleaned out due to our high tx fees. Crytopia has informed me we still owe them about 2000 FLY that went into the superfly wallet from fees. This must be paid back to crytopia out of the Superfly Wallet. Now , none of this will be happening in the future, there wont be refunds, or money owed or anything. So once Crytopia is paid, what you see in the SuperFLY wallet is ours. The refund system is something we just setup temporary. Now because this might be a very sensitive subject, Im going to post mountains of proof that this is all true. Ive asked the head of Crytopia, user: Sa_ddam213 on Crytopia to post screen shots here on the thread. I will also post screen shots of my conversation with him about this, and ANYONE is welcome to speak with Hex or  Sa_ddam213 on Crytopia and verify this is all true. You have my FULL permission. No problem. So it is what it is. Its been discussed in length with all members of Team FLY (See op for list). Your welcome to PM any of those people and verify what im saying is true.

Now the good news. The SuperFLY wallet will be replenished faster than youve ever seen. Before you get upset , give it a few days, and you will see that everything Ive put you through is all worth it Smiley  We have all worked hard to make this thing happen, and we want now to relax. This is the final piece that will make the magic happen. So stay calm and in the coming days, youll fully understand why everyone has worked so hard and taken risks to make the magic happen.

For now, Im going to pay Crytopia in full and do a manual payout of 5 FLY each to everyone that qualified.

Thanks for understanding. Here are screenshots of our conversation. Crytopia will be posting a detailed statement here also.

Vegas

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
November 30, 2015, 07:21:35 PM
Ok so here are the beneficiaries of Superfly from 11/22/15 - 11/29/15

This has been a challenging week , so if for some reason your name should be on this list and its not , pm me:

CapnBdl
Xprophet
crazyivan
Tkari
Pokeytex
Catotune
Zeewolf
Bittamak
DonFreddy
TimC
GoldTiger69
​BTC-BTC-BTC
GIMiner

I am hopeful my name can be here next round.
legendary
November 30, 2015, 07:01:45 PM
Ok so here are the beneficiaries of Superfly from 11/22/15 - 11/29/15

This has been a challenging week , so if for some reason your name should be on this list and its not , pm me:

CapnBdl
Xprophet
crazyivan
Tkari
Pokeytex
Catotune
Zeewolf
Bittamak
DonFreddy
TimC
GoldTiger69
​BTC-BTC-BTC
GIMiner
Cryptonit

legendary
November 30, 2015, 07:00:02 PM
I have to be honest , I really dont like webwallets. Something just doesnt feel right with having someone else hold my money. Especially in crypto with all the mistrust. Altcoin steps did release a webwallet for FLY , but we are not affiliated with them. They decided on their own to create a webwallet for FLY.

Vegas
Because of the devs resistance in our project we decided to remove Fly

I had mixed feelings about this. AltcoinSteps approached me about this. I told them I really didnt want fly in a webwallet. AltcoinSteps did it anyway. I just left it alone. Didnt find out till later they added it, just now found out they removed it. Thats how much I cared. Dont mistunderstand me. AltcoinSteps are good people , one of the few honest people left in crypto, I just do not like webwallets. People need to keep their money in their pockets.

Vegas
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
November 30, 2015, 06:40:46 PM
I have to be honest , I really dont like webwallets. Something just doesnt feel right with having someone else hold my money. Especially in crypto with all the mistrust. Altcoin steps did release a webwallet for FLY , but we are not affiliated with them. They decided on their own to create a webwallet for FLY.

Vegas
Because of the devs resistance in our project we decided to remove Fly
legendary
November 30, 2015, 05:52:06 PM
So our team is testing the latest wallet v1.73. This is without question the best working release EVER. We are doing everything trying to find bugs, and we cant. Everything we have tested is working as planned. Im beyond excited!!! So last thing is going to be Crytopia. I have been on chat trying to reach admins, and sent a couple of pms to them also. Once Crytopia is confirmed working , we can sit back and relax.

Vegas

Every possible scenario of wallet transactions works perfectly so far.
Once Cryptopia has updated to the new wallet. we will test with the
exchange before releasing.

So - no Cryptopia transactions ntil they update wallet and make a few changes to their system.
We will let you know as soon as we get notified and test.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
November 30, 2015, 05:49:03 PM
So our team is testing the latest wallet v1.73. This is without question the best working release EVER. We are doing everything trying to find bugs, and we cant. Everything we have tested is working as planned. Im beyond excited!!! So last thing is going to be Crytopia. I have been on chat trying to reach admins, and sent a couple of pms to them also. Once Crytopia is confirmed working , we can sit back and relax.

Vegas

I'm not seeing your message, can you hop in now? Or send me a PM....to OBAViJEST  Smiley
November 30, 2015, 05:37:01 PM
I pmd for dev position but i think my account is not old enough...

Your skills are what matter most. This is a VERY complex coin. So if you feel you meet the requirements, then Ill talk to keys.

Vegas

I can forward my message of qualifications I sent to dev kees.
legendary
November 30, 2015, 05:35:38 PM

Vegas
legendary
November 30, 2015, 05:28:31 PM

Your skills are what matter most. This is a VERY complex coin. So if you feel you meet the requirements, then Ill talk to keys.

Vegas
legendary
November 30, 2015, 05:24:52 PM
Once you message with keesDewit, he will be able to determine your skills in relation to his needs.
Experience and knowledge are key.
legendary
November 30, 2015, 05:23:17 PM
Are you planning to launch an online wallet for new comers?
Basically I don't want to run the full node for every alt-coin I want to try.
My 1Tb hard drive is full with blocks from various coins (Bitcoin consuming the maximum part among them Tongue).
So please try to launch an online wallet.

Thanks.

I understand running on low memory. I ha d to increase mine due to many wallets and still ocassionaly run near the max.
As long as you understand the risks of not having your coins under your control the below link may be right for you. But, like Vegas, I like my coins in my wallet and backed up by me. For the on-line wallet go to www.altcoinsteps.com. If you decide to use it, let us know your experience.
November 30, 2015, 05:22:36 PM
legendary
November 30, 2015, 05:06:39 PM
My posts are based on my own experience as a developer. I am not saying this coin is a short term or a daytrader coin at all!? I invested a little bit of my money in this coin because of that.  So there is no one here who understands my posts from a critic side? This has nothing to do with patient or impatient, but with code quality and proper working software. That you don't roll out unless it works 100%.

Peace

Hey - thanks for your input. In spite of testing, several problems did not show up until
it was active on the exchanges (both Yobit & Cruyptopia) Yobit was not able to adjust their system
to work with % Tx fees which is critical to funding the SuperFly rewards wallet.

Cryptopia was able to adjust to % TX fees. They have been great to work with. Again,
even with Cryptopia, several problems occurred which did not show up until the exchange was
active.

We are looking for a 2nd Developer - if interested in working on part of the project, please
PM lead dev KeesDewit. He can let you know his needs which might match with your strengths.

Thank you for your comments. It has been frustrating but, I am very optomistic.
legendary
November 30, 2015, 04:44:17 PM
Still trying to get a hold of the admins at Crytopia to get them the latest wallet.

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: