Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 44. (Read 163654 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
November 30, 2015, 08:45:02 AM
Same here. Took long enough already. You should have
reverted to yobit compatible source. You cant expect users to stop trading for a week because you screwed up. A temporary revert was at its place here. But you didnt. And as a dev myself, that is only a 1 hour job to do. Cryptopia is also not going anywhere. Hardly any volume at all there.

Imho you screwed up vegasguy. I will dump my last few fly(about 20 left not much), I dont see this project going anywhere if you exclude exchanges. Who on earth thought of that, dumbest thing you could ever do in crypto man. As a developer or project manager or whatever you are, you make sure you grow. Instead of breaking apart slowly as what you are doing now

Also your short temper, and angry outbursts are really BAD pr for this coin.

Peace

What angry outbursts/short temper?  I'm not agreeing or disagreeing, just genuinely curious. 
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
November 30, 2015, 06:32:12 AM
Same here. Took long enough already. You should have
reverted to yobit compatible source. You cant expect users to stop trading for a week because you screwed up. A temporary revert was at its place here. But you didnt. And as a dev myself, that is only a 1 hour job to do. Cryptopia is also not going anywhere. Hardly any volume at all there.

Imho you screwed up vegasguy. I will dump my last few fly(about 20 left not much), I dont see this project going anywhere if you exclude exchanges. Who on earth thought of that, dumbest thing you could ever do in crypto man. As a developer or project manager or whatever you are, you make sure you grow. Instead of breaking apart slowly as what you are doing now

Also your short temper, and angry outbursts are really BAD pr for this coin.

Peace
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
November 30, 2015, 02:14:44 AM
not had any problems with the wallet at all. Just the problem is I now am ready to fully send my coins from cryptopia.co.nz
Activity: 368
November 30, 2015, 02:11:43 AM
Hey guys, need some assistance. I setup a wallet with 100 FLY and received 3 stake payments Smiley  Since, my wallet crashed and will no longer open. I downloaded another copy from the first page of this thread and was able to open the wallet. When I replace the wallet.dat file with my backup wallet.dat file the wallet no longer opens. Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   APPCRASH
  Application Name:   FlyCoin-qt.exe
  Application Version:   1.7.2.0
  Application Timestamp:   0bbb4000
  Fault Module Name:   FlyCoin-qt.exe
  Fault Module Version:   1.7.2.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:   0bbb4000
  Exception Code:   c0000005
  Exception Offset:   0011affc
  OS Version:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID:   1033
  Additional Information 1:   0a9e
  Additional Information 2:   0a9-----------b4ad1---------------------
  Additional Information 3:   0a9e
  Additional Information 4:   0a9e3-------b4ad19--------------------

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Try resyncing from scratch. First, back up your wallet.dat file in your appdata and delete the conents including your .conf. re-run the new wallet and let it fully sync (shouldnt take long). Then delete the newly created wallet.dat and replace it with your original.

Might work. Worked for me a while back but not for others. to say the least the past two or three updates have gone really smooth so im not sure why thats happening to you.  Just a suggestion.

That worked. Thanks a bunch,

Good stuff! Not a problem at all  Smiley
Activity: 706
November 30, 2015, 02:02:49 AM
Hey guys, need some assistance. I setup a wallet with 100 FLY and received 3 stake payments Smiley  Since, my wallet crashed and will no longer open. I downloaded another copy from the first page of this thread and was able to open the wallet. When I replace the wallet.dat file with my backup wallet.dat file the wallet no longer opens. Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Problem signature:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

Try resyncing from scratch. First, back up your wallet.dat file in your appdata and delete the conents including your .conf. re-run the new wallet and let it fully sync (shouldnt take long). Then delete the newly created wallet.dat and replace it with your original.

Might work. Worked for me a while back but not for others. to say the least the past two or three updates have gone really smooth so im not sure why thats happening to you.  Just a suggestion.

That worked. Thanks a bunch,
Activity: 368
November 30, 2015, 01:30:05 AM

Problem signature:

Activity: 706
November 30, 2015, 01:16:07 AM

Problem signature:

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
November 29, 2015, 04:55:10 PM
We will get everything working with exchange , very soon. We are working non-stop as we speak. No worries. No money will be lost or frozen for long periods. We are on top of this.

Vegas
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
November 29, 2015, 04:46:56 PM
Do NOT use Yobit, they are on a very old wallet!!
So, is Team FLY going to solve this problem with YoBit so it will run the latest FLY update?
If it stays non-updated for a long time, I'd like to ask YoBit to delist it, so users will avoid serious problems.
Or, something like this: ask YoBit to lock all FLY deposits and close all BUY orders (so noone could sell more), spend BTC for buying all SELL orders and then burn or try to send bought coins to SuperFLY.

i hope the problems will be solved so exchange is linked to wallet finally. coins need free flow of money from place to place. makes coins the best type of money.
legendary
November 29, 2015, 04:46:43 PM
Yes, Ive asked yobit to delist and they have not delisted yet. But they should delist it as their wallet is very outdated and is incompatible with everything we are doing.

Vegas
Activity: 128
November 29, 2015, 04:39:29 PM
Do NOT use Yobit, they are on a very old wallet!!
So, is Team FLY going to solve this problem with YoBit so it will run the latest FLY update?
If it stays non-updated for a long time, I'd like to ask YoBit to delist it, so users will avoid serious problems.
Or, something like this: ask YoBit to lock all FLY deposits and close all BUY orders (so noone could sell more), spend BTC for buying all SELL orders and then burn or try to send bought coins to SuperFLY.
legendary
November 29, 2015, 03:28:24 PM
So for now, dont do anything with Crytopia until we tell you. We are still testing it ourselves right now as many different ways as we can. Stay tuned.

Vegas
legendary
November 29, 2015, 03:26:02 PM
Is YoBit wallet safe to store TeamFly there? Or is it similar to Cryptopia?

Do NOT use Yobit, they are on a very old wallet!!. If you look at our OP Crytopia is our only exchange , we are only with them, but still waiting for them to update the wallet, so dont transfer or withdraw FLY from them yet.

Thanks

Vegas
legendary
November 29, 2015, 03:24:47 PM
Ok guys we are releasing v1.72 . Now do not use the exchange as Crytopia is not on the correct wallet yet. We will get them on the correct wallet today. WE (TEAM FLY) will test the exchange and when all is working we will tell you its safe to use Crytopia. Until then support us and update your wallet. Simply close your FLY wallet and overwrite your flycoin.exe file.

** DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE CRYTOPIA UNTIL WE TELL YOU, JUST UPDATE AND UNLOCK YOUR WALLET FOR POS **

https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin/releases/download/v1.7.2/FlyCoin-qt-1_7_2-windows.zip

Please use caution with our unusually high tx fees. It will always tell you in the fee box what it will cost. Most everyone that has claimed on the richlist and is in good standing with TEAM FLY is exempt from withdrawl fees from Crytopia.

Changes:
1) Subtract transaction fee from the total amount before sending making it compatible with Crytopia.
2) Staking to exchange fix. So to avoid outgoing fees stake directly to Crytopia.
3) Transaction fee exemption for outgoing transactions of the SuperFLY wallet for the purpose of bounties,dev costs, ect as voted on by Team fly in advance.

Vegas

Do not use the exchange? Do you mean 'don't deposit or withdraw'? Because your post makes it sound  like any FLY on cryptopia will be lost forever... Regardless of what you do with them!

I don't want my coins sitting in cryptopia's wallet to disappear Smiley

Thanks!

You wont lose your coins, but if you try to transfer, Crytopia will hold the coins until new wallet is released. Nobody will lose their coins, but they will be held until next update. Thats all.

Vegas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
November 29, 2015, 03:18:02 PM
Is YoBit wallet safe to store TeamFly there? Or is it similar to Cryptopia?
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
November 29, 2015, 03:05:00 PM
Ok guys we are releasing v1.72 . Now do not use the exchange as Crytopia is not on the correct wallet yet. We will get them on the correct wallet today. WE (TEAM FLY) will test the exchange and when all is working we will tell you its safe to use Crytopia. Until then support us and update your wallet. Simply close your FLY wallet and overwrite your flycoin.exe file.

** DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE CRYTOPIA UNTIL WE TELL YOU, JUST UPDATE AND UNLOCK YOUR WALLET FOR POS **

https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin/releases/download/v1.7.2/FlyCoin-qt-1_7_2-windows.zip

Please use caution with our unusually high tx fees. It will always tell you in the fee box what it will cost. Most everyone that has claimed on the richlist and is in good standing with TEAM FLY is exempt from withdrawl fees from Crytopia.

Changes:
1) Subtract transaction fee from the total amount before sending making it compatible with Crytopia.
2) Staking to exchange fix. So to avoid outgoing fees stake directly to Crytopia.
3) Transaction fee exemption for outgoing transactions of the SuperFLY wallet for the purpose of bounties,dev costs, ect as voted on by Team fly in advance.

Vegas

Do not use the exchange? Do you mean 'don't deposit or withdraw'? Because your post makes it sound  like any FLY on cryptopia will be lost forever... Regardless of what you do with them!

I don't want my coins sitting in cryptopia's wallet to disappear Smiley

Thanks!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
November 29, 2015, 01:05:07 PM
legendary
November 29, 2015, 12:26:20 PM

Changes:

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
November 29, 2015, 04:27:47 AM
People, just a bit more patience. What our great DEV s trying to implement is an unique trait and I m sure great community as ours ll know how to appreciate this.

Fly s going to be huge, that I m sure 100%.
legendary
November 29, 2015, 12:05:51 AM
No not until the next update. I anticipate the next day or two. I will post clearly when the exchange is all working. You CAN still buy or sell on the exchange, just dont transfer or withdraw yet till we tell you guys everything is working.

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: