Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 50. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
November 22, 2015, 08:36:06 PM
I am really hoping my withdrawals are not lost here. I followed the instructions of updating the wallet then withdrawing.
They seem to be stuck in 'processing' and the blockchain is still moving

This was the entire issue. Let me know if you have any stuck transactions and send me the tx data and I will compensate you. I am truly sorry Sad

Vegas
legendary
November 22, 2015, 08:34:42 PM
Ill PM you Crestington.. its complicated. I need someone to explain some things to me anyway.

Anyway we have green light to upload to Crytopia again.

Sorry guys.. Im exhausted and need the rest of the night off.

Thanks for all your patience and understanding.

Vegas

A detailed public Post of exactly why it had to be done this way , would be nice.
Perhaps having the dev post the tech reasons behind this strange way of handling this unknown issue,
personally would luv to read that.

AG18

Let me get the specifics from Dev- Kees. I can tell you this. This whole thing started at 8:58am PST That was the time of our fork. When we got on the fork, the chain froze for 2 hours. (see chain as proof). Many transactions were stuck to and from Crytopia. So after waiting to see if the chain would move for 2 hours and it did not, we KNEW there was a problem. Dev Kees went right to work and in about 30 min-45 minutes put out a fix. That was 1.71. But then it took about another hour to get a hold of crytopia and have them install, even after that there were some stuck transactions. So, I have the highest respect for dev Kees , and it was just a simple mistake and he caught it and fixed it as fast as we could. To my knowledge there are no stuck transactions. If you want to know the specifics then I would compare V1.7 to v1.71 and it should be easy to spot the change, and it will help better explain what happened. It was a mistake. Im sorry . I dont know what else to say. But everything is working now.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
November 22, 2015, 08:07:02 PM
Ill PM you Crestington.. its complicated. I need someone to explain some things to me anyway.

Vegas

Sure that sounds good, just a bit confused as to what's happening.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
November 22, 2015, 07:51:17 PM
@vegasguy--flycoin liked on facebook     ♦  LIKE it too  ♦
Activity: 103
November 22, 2015, 07:51:06 PM
I am really hoping my withdrawals are not lost here. I followed the instructions of updating the wallet then withdrawing.
They seem to be stuck in 'processing' and the blockchain is still moving

Activity: 442
Merit: 250
November 22, 2015, 07:43:46 PM

Vegas

A detailed public Post of exactly why it had to be done this way , would be nice.
Perhaps having the dev post the tech reasons behind this strange way of handling this unknown issue,
personally would luv to read that.

AG18
legendary
November 22, 2015, 07:37:12 PM

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
November 22, 2015, 07:29:00 PM
Ok wait, so what happened?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
November 22, 2015, 07:22:25 PM
Thats not the way to talk to the member who tries very hard to make Crypto World better.
i must quote myself once again.
legendary
November 22, 2015, 07:16:22 PM
You know some of us are asleep when all this started

I know , and this has been a nightmare. Its been horrible. So the good news is in about 30 minutes we can start uploading again. Ill give you guys the word soon.

Vegas
November 22, 2015, 07:09:59 PM
You know some of us are asleep when all this started
You should at least instruct them to clear all current withdrawals before de listing. I cant do much more than submit them at my end.
legendary
November 22, 2015, 07:06:50 PM
Omg please hurry. they have the go to delist Sad
November 22, 2015, 07:02:02 PM
So this is final call. We will be delisting soon. PLEASE REMOVE ALL COINS ASAP!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST COINS!!

Vegas

Please wait, I am just finding out about this and am having a few issues withdrawing.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
November 22, 2015, 06:57:17 PM
@vegasguy - I tweeted which covers my week and did my public service announcement all at once!  Cheesy

https://twitter.com/pokeytex/status/668563687486062592
legendary
November 22, 2015, 06:56:04 PM
So this is final call. We will be delisting soon. PLEASE REMOVE ALL COINS ASAP!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST COINS!!

Vegas
legendary
November 22, 2015, 05:22:19 PM
As Ive been instructed update to 1.71 first, THEN withdraw. Please everyone do it this way. I dont want to take any chances.

Vegas
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
November 22, 2015, 05:20:22 PM
Guys again.. Please download v1.71 from OP and withdraw from Crytopia IMMEDIATELY into that wallet until further notice. The faster everyone does this the faster this can get fixed.

I already did that (and post it to do it in the Spanish thread), but I think to withdraw the coins you don't need to upgrade, do you?  I mean, the withdrawal occurs inside Cryptopia and goes to the block chain, right? Or I'm missing something here?

Of course we need to upgrade to 1.7.1, but I think we can do that after the withdrawal. Just my thought.
legendary
November 22, 2015, 05:15:31 PM
Guys again.. Please download v1.71 from OP and withdraw from Crytopia IMMEDIATELY into that wallet until further notice. The faster everyone does this the faster this can get fixed.

As I have posted this, I am NOT responsible for lost coins on Crytopia and will give as much time as possible for people to update the wallet and withdraw.

Vegas
legendary
November 22, 2015, 05:03:00 PM
Thank you, I want to allow everyone enough time to withdrawl before the swap.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
November 22, 2015, 05:00:19 PM
@Vegasguy - Ok all of my savings has been transferred back to my wallet.  Please let me know when it is ok to transfer back.
Pages:
Jump to: