Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 51. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
November 22, 2015, 04:36:57 PM
Thank you Greg, and the good news is everything can and will be fixed.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
November 22, 2015, 04:35:27 PM
Vegas, do not worry about negative comments. You're doing a great job for the entire community of crypto.

Many people do not realize how much time, money and nerves sacrificed for FLY.

Let them try to do the coin and take care of it ...

legendary
November 22, 2015, 04:34:11 PM
I feel like jumping in that right now...

legendary
November 22, 2015, 04:29:07 PM
Thats not the way to talk to the member who tries very hard to make Crypto World better.

THANK YOU SIR!!!! I made a mistake, and I am making it right, and I have apologized!!  I think to be honest, I tried to do too much too fast, and I tried to do things in crypto that have never been tried before, without just doing a basic coin first. So yes its my fault, and I will fix it.

Im ashamed Sad

Vegas
legendary
November 22, 2015, 04:28:01 PM
Ok there was a bug in the wallet, and the chain stalled for hours. We got right on top of it, and applied a fix. So now all everyone has to do is apply the fix and download their coins. Then crytopia will apply the fix on their end , and we can re upload.  I made a mistake. I have said sorry Sad Im already VERY upset over this.

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
November 22, 2015, 04:27:28 PM
Thats not the way to talk to the member who tries very hard to make Crypto World better.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
November 22, 2015, 04:26:51 PM
Why do we need to withdraw from cryptopia with a two hour notice?
Because da Boss Sez so!!!

Geez,
Are U not paying attention.  Tongue

By the way, are'nt you posed to be on vacation and not to be bothered?

AG18

I got back last night. Hopefully I won't get lashings in the public square again by Vegas for using bitcointalk...

So if this is just a fork, I would expect there would be no reason to transfer off of cryptopia unless they are planning to drop fly from their coin list.
legendary
November 22, 2015, 04:13:43 PM
Thank you Aragon, Im just miserable right now. Nothing has gone right Sad Ive worked so hard on this Sad

So Ive been instructed from the experts on how to fix this and im sorry sir, but my instructions must stand as seen above.

I cant take any more chances, and everyone must follow the instructions from the experts. This situation is bad enough Sad

Sorry everyone, Im embarrassed Sad

Instructions are:

I posted the new wallet link already and Cryptopia needs to do a "fast swap".

Here is new link for fixed wallet. http://www.keesdewit.nl/FlyCoin-qt-1_7_1.zip

Download and install and withdraw then when I hear from cryptopia , then we will upload again.

I just hope people dont get mad at me. I will make this up to everyone.

Vegas
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
November 22, 2015, 04:10:16 PM
Well I posted the new wallet link already and Cryptopia needs to do a "fast swap".

Vegas

Actually just keep a UNSAFE to SEND/RECEIVE coins for 2 days or so , until everyone has updated.
Once the Exchange update, then give the all clear safe to send/receive.
And for the ones that forget to update, the new wallet and a rescan will reset them before the fork.
By the way : If the forked chain does not reorg, the users may need to delete the blockchain and redownload from scratch, but only if reorg does not work correctly.
Coin's so new, a blockchain snapshot is unnecessary. 

No biggie, just another day in crypto.

AG18
legendary
November 22, 2015, 04:02:07 PM
Well I posted the new wallet link already and Cryptopia needs to do a "fast swap".

Here is new link for fixed wallet. http://www.keesdewit.nl/FlyCoin-qt-1_7_1.zip

Download and install and withdraw then when I hear from cryptopia , then we will upload again.

I tried a lot of new things that have never been tried before and it has been a lot more difficult than I thought , but we will get through this and emerge stronger!

Again sorry for the inconvenience. We will do something very special for everyone to make this right. I promise. Thanks for your patience.

Vegas
November 22, 2015, 03:57:34 PM
By the way, if it is just a fork.

Tell everyone to not send or receive fly coins.
And especially not to the exchange.

Have the dev fix the fork by setting up checkpoints in the new wallet.
Release new wallet, and have everyone restart wallet with - rescan.
Problem fixed.  Smiley

AG18
legendary
November 22, 2015, 03:51:12 PM
Frankly I dont even understand myself. Its way over my head. This is horrible, and im sorry to everyone Sad

I really should have learned more about this stuff, but I will continue on. Its not the first obstacle.

Vegas
November 22, 2015, 03:49:40 PM
Because da Boss Sez so!!!

Geez,
Are U not paying attention.  Tongue

By the way, are'nt you posed to be on vacation and not to be bothered?

AG18
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
November 22, 2015, 03:43:55 PM
No actually none of this is intentional. Its not antidump, because if people wanted to dump then they will with this new wallet. I dont like to rock the boat with my investors.

But anyway first my appologies.

Second here is the fixed wallet: http://www.keesdewit.nl/FlyCoin-qt-1_7_1.zip

Third everyone has to pull their coins from Crytopia and put them in their wallet ASAP (within the next few hours), as their is still some things we are fixing.

*YOU MUST WITHDRAW ALL OF YOUR FUNDS FROM CRYTOPIA WITHIN THE NEXT FEW OURS OR BE LOST FOREVER **

My apologies again Sad

Vegas

November 22, 2015, 03:43:20 PM
*YOU MUST WITHDRAW ALL OF YOUR FUNDS FROM CRYTOPIA WITHIN THE NEXT FEW OURS OR BE LOST FOREVER **

Vegas

Something to consider:
Just a heads up, a lot of people might not be checking the forum during sunday,
would caution against making them lose coins with less than a day's notice.
Bad PR and all.

Better a stuck chain for 2 or 3 days than causing someone to lose their coins, due to no fault of their own, for not checking the forum every 6 hours.

Just Sayin.

AG18
legendary
November 22, 2015, 03:27:58 PM
No actually none of this is intentional. Its not antidump, because if people wanted to dump then they will with this new wallet. I dont like to rock the boat with my investors.

But anyway first my appologies.

Second here is the fixed wallet: http://www.keesdewit.nl/FlyCoin-qt-1_7_1.zip

Third everyone has to pull their coins from Crytopia and put them in their wallet ASAP (within the next few hours), as their is still some things we are fixing.

My apologies again Sad

Vegas
November 22, 2015, 03:22:13 PM

That's not a bug , but Pure Genius.
By the Wallets not working no one can dump.
Genius, Pure Genius.    Smiley

AG18

legendary
November 22, 2015, 03:02:40 PM
Guys , we have run into a bug in the wallet. Its being fixed now. The chain has stalled for about 2 hours. Please standby for further instructions. We have found the bug, and are fixing and compiling V1.72 now. I AM VERY sorry for the trouble Sad

Vegas
Activity: 422
Meow
November 22, 2015, 01:24:17 PM
Here is my latest tweet for FLY:
https://twitter.com/catotune/status/668477482790555648  Cool

A couple questions about the new awesome 1.7 wallet:
1. Does it have the feature where sending FLY will return change to the same sending address (so that I can send coins from my "PoS Spending" wallet without creating an additional address, potentially disqualifying me from SuperFLY status)?

2. I have a "PoS Spending" address, but I am not sure how to claim the name, since presstab's rich list is no longer up. Is there an alternate place to claim names for addresses? Or do we only need to claim our main address anyway (e.g. our "PoS Spending" address can be unclaimed)?

Thanks!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Frank Sinatra
November 22, 2015, 01:02:28 PM
Mac Wallet v1.7

Download
Virustotal
Pages:
Jump to: