Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 93. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
October 26, 2015, 03:44:20 AM
Vegas, can u pls ask addresses number 5,6 and 10 to identify. To have first 10 holders identified, this adds a lot to transparency.
I do not know any other coin having this implemented.

Grin signing 6 done ...

You are quick!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
October 26, 2015, 03:34:34 AM
Vegas, can u pls ask addresses number 5,6 and 10 to identify. To have first 10 holders identified, this adds a lot to transparency.

Grin signing 6 done ...

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
October 26, 2015, 02:56:09 AM
Yes... Move forward. I DO like the sound of that!!! SuperFLY wallet will be a gamechanger and will change everything!

Vegas

Great! thanks for your hard work and dedication I am now a Flycoin believers.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
October 26, 2015, 02:34:50 AM
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
October 25, 2015, 06:24:14 PM
Yes... Move forward. I DO like the sound of that!!! SuperFLY wallet will be a gamechanger and will change everything!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
October 25, 2015, 04:26:07 PM
You and me both. What a mess I made .. ugghh.

Vegas

Vegas, now full steam ahead...The time for tears are over...now I am SO HAPPY to have dennis back...

I've sent my debugfile to presstab...hope it could helps a little bit to solve the walletissues.

Great sunday

Meta
legendary
October 25, 2015, 04:12:59 PM
You and me both. What a mess I made .. ugghh.

Vegas
legendary
October 25, 2015, 04:03:07 PM
First I have made a TERRIBLE error, and rushed to judgement. DennisLevy reached out out to Woody for help. Woody took a few hours and actually spent time on the phone to talk to Dennis and find out what happened. Woody is incredibly intelligent, and I trust him 1000%. Woody has told me flat out "Dennis is just is not tech savy, he is older and just made errors when sorting his wallets and splitting blocks". He told me "Dennis did nothing wrong". Woody took the time to fix his wallet and bring the balance where it should be. I should have taken a lot more time to look into this and allow a lot of others I trust to look at the situation, and I didnt. I am man enough to  admit I made a terrible mistake, and secondly, I sincerely apologize to Mr. Levy from the bottom of my heart. I have deleted all the messages I wrote about the situation. This message will stay. It admits I made a big mistake and its a public apology to Mr. Levy. Ive made a terrible mistake, and I hope he forgives me Sad

Vegas

Apology accepted, Vegas!

And a big thank-you, to Woody for helping straighten my wallet out. Took the time and walked me through various features in wallet.
I saw some of the features, but did not know how to set them up. Afraid I might screw something up and lose coins. It has happened to
me before. Though coins were a lot cheaper, that I lost. 60 year old dudes, are not very techy. Though I probably know more than most
in my age group. I was pretty sure this was all a misunderstanding, as coins were in wallet. Just did not know explorer does not count
change in my wallet. Woody showed me how to fix that and set up POS saving. So far working like a charm. I would like to thank,
Metmorphin, Cryptonit, and Helmut for their support. Also other members that gave support here on Thread. I bought into FLY,
because I trust Vegas. And he would do the right things to make FLY the great coin it is!

Thank-you, one and all, for the support you showed me!

Peace, Dennis

P.S. I also have my POS address claimed now on explorer.

Glad to have been able to help clear the misunderstanding.
Now we can all move forward
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
October 25, 2015, 02:34:35 PM
First I have made a TERRIBLE error, and rushed to judgement. DennisLevy reached out out to Woody for help. Woody took a few hours and actually spent time on the phone to talk to Dennis and find out what happened. Woody is incredibly intelligent, and I trust him 1000%. Woody has told me flat out "Dennis is just is not tech savy, he is older and just made errors when sorting his wallets and splitting blocks". He told me "Dennis did nothing wrong". Woody took the time to fix his wallet and bring the balance where it should be. I should have taken a lot more time to look into this and allow a lot of others I trust to look at the situation, and I didnt. I am man enough to  admit I made a terrible mistake, and secondly, I sincerely apologize to Mr. Levy from the bottom of my heart. I have deleted all the messages I wrote about the situation. This message will stay. It admits I made a big mistake and its a public apology to Mr. Levy. Ive made a terrible mistake, and I hope he forgives me Sad

Vegas

Apology accepted, Vegas!

And a big thank-you, to Woody for helping straighten my wallet out. Took the time and walked me through various features in wallet.
I saw some of the features, but did not know how to set them up. Afraid I might screw something up and lose coins. It has happened to
me before. Though coins were a lot cheaper, that I lost. 60 year old dudes, are not very techy. Though I probably know more than most
in my age group. I was pretty sure this was all a misunderstanding, as coins were in wallet. Just did not know explorer does not count
change in my wallet. Woody showed me how to fix that and set up POS saving. So far working like a charm. I would like to thank,
Metmorphin, Cryptonit, and Helmut for their support. Also other members that gave support here on Thread. I bought into FLY,
because I trust Vegas. And he would do the right things to make FLY the great coin it is!

Thank-you, one and all, for the support you showed me!

Peace, Dennis

P.S. I also have my POS address claimed now on explorer.
legendary
October 25, 2015, 02:19:43 PM
You've got guys a great atmosphere.
I hope that more people will learn about this amazing project and about people who participate in it Smiley

Thanks for popping in Greg - Your comments are always appreciated
legendary
October 25, 2015, 11:40:25 AM
So Im thinking more about my error and how it all happened. First I am convinced that a coin is a reflection of the dev. FLY is me. It must be as I created it, and I make the changes. Some of you know already that I am gifted with an extremely high IQ of 161. But at the same time, I am very intense, and many times over react to a situation. So being intelligent doesn't mean having people skills. I know I lack in people skills and do my best to be kind and giving and helpful. Im deeply emotional and care about everyone. I still have LOADS of work to do on me. Like the rest of you, im human, and Im   flawed and I made a stupid dumb mistake. Cryptonit who is VERY wise, even tried to tell me to slow down and think. I should have listened , he was right. But I was all ready heated up. None of this justifies my actions and as Ive grown older , Ive have become much better and kinder to people, but I have a long way to go still.  Im sad, as I just hope I have not lost a good friend over this. I cant stop thinking about it, and I hope Dennis comes back and forgives me Sad

Vegas
legendary
October 25, 2015, 11:33:52 AM
I hope that more people will learn about this amazing project and about people who participate in it Smiley

Yes I want ALL the great people in FLY, and all of the bad ones out. Guys you can thank GregofDoom for his fine work on the graphics. This was NOT my work. All his. He is a pro!! Thank you Greg.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
October 25, 2015, 10:12:40 AM

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
October 25, 2015, 09:39:36 AM
First I have made a TERRIBLE error, and rushed to judgement. DennisLevy reached out out to Woody for help. Woody took a few hours and actually spent time on the phone to talk to Dennis and find out what happened. Woody is incredibly intelligent, and I trust him 1000%. Woody has told me flat out "Dennis is just is not tech savy, he is older and just made errors when sorting his wallets and splitting blocks". He told me "Dennis did nothing wrong". Woody took the time to fix his wallet and bring the balance where it should be. I should have taken a lot more time to look into this and allow a lot of others I trust to look at the situation, and I didnt. I am man enough to  admit I made a terrible mistake, and secondly, I sincerely apologize to Mr. Levy from the bottom of my heart. I have deleted all the messages I wrote about the situation. This message will stay. It admits I made a big mistake and its a public apology to Mr. Levy. Ive made a terrible mistake, and I hope he forgives me Sad

Vegas
Vegas shows us all now a big greatness: We cannot learn and improve our skill, if we dont make mistakes. Dennislevy was also very professionel in his behaviour and I think, we all would now staying closer than before. I've spent some awesome minutes with dennis and wont miss this time for future. So Dennis, I would appreciate it, to see you again in slack! I miss ur very big thoughts!

legendary
October 25, 2015, 09:10:09 AM
First I have made a TERRIBLE error, and rushed to judgement. DennisLevy reached out out to Woody for help. Woody took a few hours and actually spent time on the phone to talk to Dennis and find out what happened. Woody is incredibly intelligent, and I trust him 1000%. Woody has told me flat out "Dennis is just is not tech savy, he is older and just made errors when sorting his wallets and splitting blocks". He told me "Dennis did nothing wrong". Woody took the time to fix his wallet and bring the balance where it should be. I should have taken a lot more time to look into this and allow a lot of others I trust to look at the situation, and I didnt. I am man enough to  admit I made a terrible mistake, and secondly, I sincerely apologize to Mr. Levy from the bottom of my heart. I have deleted all the messages I wrote about the situation. This message will stay. It admits I made a big mistake and its a public apology to Mr. Levy. Ive made a terrible mistake, and I hope he forgives me Sad

Vegas
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
October 25, 2015, 03:44:19 AM
So winding down my night.. Its 6:20pm in Vegas and Im going over all that happened with Dennis Levy and asking myself did I do everything right?

I was very careful before I approached Dennis. I took over 15 minutes to carefully make sure I understood what I was seeing was correct in his wallet.
Ive always liked Dennis and he knows that. So I will admit that it was hard to confront him about breaking the rules. But I cannot let rules be broken. If I allow one to get away with breaking the rules, then it compromises the integrity of FLY. Then FLY is as good as a common "new dev" cryptocoin. Its my job to protect my investors and uphold the integrity of FLY. I swore to myself the day I launched FLY, I would do it EVERY SINGLE TIME, and I have. As hard as it was, it had to be done. FLY is NOT just "another coin". Its the top level. Its designed to be held by ONLY the best, finest and most trustworthy people in crypto. Ill have to do the same thing many times over, but Im ready to do that, and whats left when all the sludge is filtered is the cleanest cryptocoin youve ever seen. It will shine so bright , it will hurt your eyes to look at it. More flawless than a perfect diamond! So after looking at the situation hours later, I did the hardest thing, and that was to confront someone I liked and trusted that had disrespected all of the FLY investors. Did I do the right thing? YES!

Vegas

Well, maybe? But not really, just because I did not know explorer does not count returned change. You could have handled it differently.
Friends do not bust other friends balls! But you can check explorer now. Woody helped me set it up right, the way you wanted it to be.
So, I did nothing wrong, other than not knowing how everything worked. Sorry! Noobs get their butts kicked for not being experts.
Does not sound very helpful to me.

My hat is off to Woody, thank-you sir!

Peace, Dennis
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
October 25, 2015, 01:51:50 AM
Vegasguy +5

I love this coin + FLYCoin +

There is a rules with this FlyCoin and need to read it and abide it.

God Bless FlyCoin
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
October 25, 2015, 12:54:49 AM
Important to note: The Custom Change feature lets you put in your main wallet address
(and it keeps it unless you close the wallet) That way any change goes to your main wallet.

Also, the Split block feature makes sizing blocks and returning change easy and to the main wallet

For those not seeing these options (Split Block and Custom Change) in the Send screen,
Go to: Tools - Options - Display and then, check the coin control option box.

Then, the features will show. The coin control allows you to select the coins from
specific coin input blocks and then, split or move the youngest coins instead of ones
that might be ready to stake.

To get into coin control - click the "Inputs" button just below the heading Coin Control Features

Also if you select the return change box it will send it back to the address it same from.
legendary
October 24, 2015, 08:12:40 PM
Fly gets a new wardrobe : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12160512

Vegas
legendary
October 24, 2015, 06:56:51 PM
Important to note: The Custom Change feature lets you put in your main wallet address
(and it keeps it unless you close the wallet) That way any change goes to your main wallet.

Also, the Split block feature makes sizing blocks and returning change easy and to the main wallet

For those not seeing these options (Split Block and Custom Change) in the Send screen,
Go to: Tools - Options - Display and then, check the coin control option box.

Then, the features will show. The coin control allows you to select the coins from
specific coin input blocks and then, split or move the youngest coins instead of ones
that might be ready to stake.

To get into coin control - click the "Inputs" button just below the heading Coin Control Features
Pages:
Jump to: