Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 92. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
October 26, 2015, 03:48:13 PM
A heads up to all: On Thursday I will open my wallet for POS.
All POS generated on Thurday will go to SuperFly Wallet Fund.
Sending 200 to SuperFly later today.

and THAT is what FLY is all about!!!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
October 26, 2015, 03:46:21 PM
A heads up to all: On Thursday I will open my wallet for POS.
All POS generated on Thurday will go to SuperFly Wallet Fund.
Sending 200 to SuperFly later today.

legendary
October 26, 2015, 03:41:35 PM
Tamper-evident: if someone tries to circumvent the system by various methods, the wallet will cease to work until support is contacted.  There is never a legitimate reason to remove Neos wallet files, and the only time this would occur is if someone intentionally has done so.

i think security is each holder's responsibility. some of these implementations are amazing, and maybe we'll inspire some new spinoffs, but i don't like surrendering liberties for security's sake.
  the above particularly for me, i don't keep any wallet files on my C drive long term, whether the wallet needs to run a few minutes or a few days, all the blockchains folders go to cold storage when not running. so not being able to remove the roaming folder would be a problem for me. also, my C drive is minimally sized ...

maybe we could get something like Core's ability to select the data directory? nice to keep the wallets out of plain sight

I like that this idea to:

maybe we could get something like Core's ability to select the data directory? nice to keep the wallets out of plain sight

By default it will be in roaming, but for us advanced users, it would be nice to have an option to change the datadir. I Know it CAN be done manually, but it would be nice to have it in the gui with a Browse button. It would be perfect with my http://www.corsair.com/en/flash-padlock-2-32gb-usb-flash-drive
legendary
October 26, 2015, 03:35:05 PM
Tamper-evident: if someone tries to circumvent the system by various methods, the wallet will cease to work until support is contacted.  There is never a legitimate reason to remove Neos wallet files, and the only time this would occur is if someone intentionally has done so.

i think security is each holder's responsibility. some of these implementations are amazing, and maybe we'll inspire some new spinoffs, but i don't like surrendering liberties for security's sake.
  the above particularly for me, i don't keep any wallet files on my C drive long term, whether the wallet needs to run a few minutes or a few days, all the blockchains folders go to cold storage when not running. so not being able to remove the roaming folder would be a problem for me. also, my C drive is minimally sized ...

I actually agree with that. Im going to edit my post. Really all I want is the 2FA , thats it. I dont really want the rest, its too restrictive.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
October 26, 2015, 03:33:12 PM

- sometimes --datadir will work on the cli - will it work for fly?
legendary
October 26, 2015, 03:31:44 PM
Guys I have donated 1000 FLY from my private wallet into the SuperFLY wallet and did a name claim. I grant permission for anyone else to do the same.  Ill keep it locked until superFLY launched, but I wanted to plant a good seed into it.

Should we send direct to that address?

Yes. The address is active and wont ever change. Anyone at anytime can look at it. Any possible outbound transactions will always be presented to our board members in slack and voted on first , and then when the transaction is made, it will clearly be labeled in the wallet. An explanation on the thread will be written.

Vegas
legendary
October 26, 2015, 03:20:09 PM
Guys I have donated 1000 FLY from my private wallet into the SuperFLY wallet and did a name claim. I grant permission for anyone else to do the same.  Ill keep it locked until superFLY launched, but I wanted to plant a good seed into it.

Should we send direct to that address? Keep all donations in the 1 Superfly wallet?

legendary
October 26, 2015, 03:18:18 PM
I know who owns #5 and I will email them and ask them to claim. I think they have no idea how much this coin is worth...LOL

16 of 17 on the top of the richlist have ALL name claimed!!!! A crypto first!!

Ok I emailed her #5 on the richlist. I asked her to post here, and claim her name on the richlist.

Vegas

This is fantastic. Would love to see top 20 - Won't be long.
legendary
October 26, 2015, 02:45:00 PM
Im looking to greatly enhance the security of FLY as its already at over $1 a coin, and will EASILY go over $5 a coin. Wallets will be worth a fortune. Ive look around and Neos 2.1 has MANY advanced security features. Its too much time for Presstab to implement as his plate is already full. Ive asked the Neos dev what the cost would be to implement 2FA.

So I dont know what the dev will respond with. So Im making no promises. I just wanted to let you guys know what Im trying to do.

Vegas

legendary
October 26, 2015, 02:36:34 PM
Thank you Catotune. Its an honor to see you on the list. Yes we ask that if your a fly holder to honor and respect the rules of FLY. There is a special "savings" command built in to fly for the purpose of automatically sending your stakes to a "savings address" you are welcome to list on the sell side.

Thanks
Vegas
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Meow
October 26, 2015, 02:05:31 PM
I just claimed spot #52 - it's not a lot, but I'm hoping to grow my share gradually.  Cool

Do I need to follow any rules to be on the richlist? I did a couple of things to keep my FLY in one address, and to only sell part of my stakes:

1. I set stakeforcharity to my Yobit FLY address, on the command line
2. I added "setchangeaddress=" in FlyCoin.conf

I based #2 on what you can do in DMD's configuration, but I'm not positive that it works in FLY. I am using a Linux daemon, so I don't have a GUI to work from.

Looking forward to great things to come from FLY and from one of the most positive, least horrible ANN threads in BCT!
legendary
October 26, 2015, 11:50:05 AM
Private buyers list updated on FLY coin OP. As we need to build a stronger buy wall to hold the price . If you want a private buy I can sell FLY for 199,000 sats , BUT it MUST be min of 3BTC, this goes back to the buy wall.

Vegas
legendary
October 26, 2015, 10:32:18 AM
Guys who else is a big name in crypto thats trusted?!?! Who else should be on the richlist?

Vegas
legendary
October 26, 2015, 09:58:29 AM
Guys I have donated 1000 FLY from my private wallet into the SuperFLY wallet and did a name claim. I grant permission for anyone else to do the same.  Ill keep it locked until superFLY launched, but I wanted to plant a good seed into it.
legendary
October 26, 2015, 09:16:13 AM
Hello, just wanted to say I am now a FLY holder. My addy is here:  FEuja4SwbXcBWq5MTn9UXB2ygKBNqDYoJK

I will add more and will claim my address tonight. I will abide by all rules set in OP.

Thanks Vegas!

WELCOME , WELCOME!! I can feel a big momentum in FLY. I cant see it, but the hairs are standing up on the back of my neck. I can feel FLY gaining power.
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
October 26, 2015, 09:12:05 AM
Hello, just wanted to say I am now a FLY holder. My addy is here:  FEuja4SwbXcBWq5MTn9UXB2ygKBNqDYoJK

I will add more and will claim my address tonight. I will abide by all rules set in OP.

Thanks Vegas!
legendary
October 26, 2015, 08:58:39 AM
I know who owns #5 and I will email them and ask them to claim. I think they have no idea how much this coin is worth...LOL

16 of 17 on the top of the richlist have ALL name claimed!!!! A crypto first!!

Ok I emailed her #5 on the richlist. I asked her to post here, and claim her name on the richlist.

Vegas
legendary
October 26, 2015, 08:54:15 AM
Good to see the coin is shaping up so well. Game changer in crypto world.

Thank you. There is no question, this will be one of the biggest coins in crytohistory!!! I WILL be with the ranks of Dash and Litecoin, and quite possibly better.

Vegas
legendary
October 26, 2015, 08:52:55 AM
Thank you Matt.

Activity: 444
Merit: 250
October 26, 2015, 04:42:41 AM
Good to see the coin is shaping up so well. Game changer in crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: