Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 96. (Read 163654 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 20, 2015, 04:09:50 PM
Im glad i took the step to buy some coins. Its a breathe of fresh air to finally have something different,

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
October 20, 2015, 01:55:09 PM
I not leave my amazement who has been he has done me the tank 50 fly to give it back when they generate.,
Thanks to this person left me alone and 27 to reach the 100 fly http://prntscr.com/8te4zw

veo que aun hay gente que tienen un corazon que no les cabe en el pecho  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I see there are still people who have a heart that does not fit them in the chest

This kind act is what makes this coin stand out above the rest. Thank you to whoever did such a kind thing, your a role model for the rest of us.

Vegas
legendary
October 20, 2015, 01:53:21 PM
The wallet would be controlled on my end and I would check activity of users and also make sure they have created no outbound transactions from their main wallet. They have full permission to sell their profits from their "savings wallet" by using "savings" and setting up a second wallet.
So umh maybe i'm saying something unpopular here, and i don't even follow the thread that much.
If that's what you're getting into, you're basically centralizing the coin aren't you? If there's one person controlling a coin, then it's no different from fiat is it?
I see this coin and the community around it is very noble, though something like that would be against cryptocurrency ideal as a whole.

Yes Angel, I am aware Im pushing some barriers of crypto. The problem in crypto is COMPLETE freedom with NO RULES and NO LAWS. So its run mostly by scammers, so they do whatever they want without any accountability or consequences. Youve been around long enough to see the results. If I do something unethical I will pay VERY high prices. I know I will be shunned and blacklisted from the crypto world forever. I have a flawless reputation for integrity, and I wont sell my integrity, not for any price. A few people have commented that this is a different coin, and it most certainly is. It is supposed to be.  I dont think that people just want the same old scam crypto coin. Yes, Im going out on a limb and doing things very different. What I would like you to look at is my intention, and my actions. I already hold a gigantic wallet, that can be checked at any time, and the only transactions made are all labeled and accounted for, following the rules. So no I dont want something like fiat where EVERYTHING is controlled, BUT I did want to create something new that had some structure and a few simple rules. Investors can look at what I have to offer and make a choice. Maybe they think the coin is too restrictive and not for them. Some people prefer a little structure with a few easy rules that benefit everyone. This coin is all built around trust, and there are over 1500 common crypto coins that operate on hope , and without any rules, and youve seen over and over how well that works.  This coin does have some rules, and its NOT JUST for the benefit at those at the top of the richlist. Its for the benefit of EVERYONE. Everything we do with FLY benefits EVERYONE. Ill be honest, when I thought of building a coin around trust in crypto, I must be crazy, but its actually worked Smiley Controlling a large wallet is ONLY a risk in the wrong hands. I wont compromise that "SuperFLY" wallet, simply put I dont need the money. But I will love every minute of giving the funds to people that need the help. That is what drives me, is to make cryto a better place. Its whats at the core of the priciples of FLY. Thank you for your feedback.

Vegas
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
October 20, 2015, 01:26:54 PM
I not leave my amazement who has been he has done me the tank 50 fly to give it back when they generate.,
Thanks to this person left me alone and 27 to reach the 100 fly http://prntscr.com/8te4zw

veo que aun hay gente que tienen un corazon que no les cabe en el pecho  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I see there are still people who have a heart that does not fit them in the chest
October 20, 2015, 12:37:10 PM
good time to win something with this currency in the portfolio I have to have 100 fly, because what I have very hard to do because I have the money to buy that much, I can buy some more and not reached the 50, but did not reach the 50 fly my coins that are 23 not win anything ?, I like that ever help small and not always leave large cattle

bueno entonces para ganar algo con esta moneda en la cartera tengo que tener 100 fly, pues lo tengo muy dificil de hacer ya que yo tengo ese dinero para poder comprar esa cantidad, puedo comprar algunas mas y no se llegare a las 50, pero si no llego a las 50 fly mis monedas que son 23 no ganare nada?, me gustaria que alguna vez ayudaran a los pequeños y que no siempre salieran ganado los grandes

if someone is kind soul and gave me that I needed to reach the 50 coins or 100 agradeceri him for life, plus I've never had the intention to sell these coins that I think can be very large, otherwise that I can do is give away someone missing me coins when I generate in the portfolio pay me what is the return without any problem, to reach the 100 fly 77 be wanting me and my direction FS2npDAdK4AwePfNbf6FkY4tXxBRSe4P14
if someone asks me that I will pay back the loan at the time that did  generate my wallet with 100 coins, I swear on my children
Thanks in advance http://prntscr.com/8tdliv

si alguien tiene alma caritativa y me regalo que me falta para llegar a las 50 monedas o las 100 se lo agradeceri de por vida, ademas yo nunca he tenido la intencion de vender estas monedas por que creo que puede ser algo muy grande, otra cosa que puedo hacer es si alguien me regalas las monedas que me faltan cuando yo genere en la cartera lo que me presto se las devolveria sin ningun problema, para llegar a las 100 fly me faltarian 77 y mi direccion FS2npDAdK4AwePfNbf6FkY4tXxBRSe4P14
si alguien me hace ese prestamo se lo devuelvo en el momento que  lo genere mi cartera con las 100 monedas, lo juro por mis niños
gracias de ante mano http://prntscr.com/8tdliv
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
October 20, 2015, 11:55:39 AM
The wallet would be controlled on my end and I would check activity of users and also make sure they have created no outbound transactions from their main wallet. They have full permission to sell their profits from their "savings wallet" by using "savings" and setting up a second wallet.
So umh maybe i'm saying something unpopular here, and i don't even follow the thread that much.
If that's what you're getting into, you're basically centralizing the coin aren't you? If there's one person controlling a coin, then it's no different from fiat is it?
I see this coin and the community around it is very noble, though something like that would be against cryptocurrency ideal as a whole.
legendary
October 20, 2015, 07:15:16 AM
> El saldo mínimo de FLY debe ser 100 FLY.

I just downloaded the wallet and bought 11 Fly tonight on YoBit, but I'll have to hold off for a bit on bringing that balance up to 100 or the wife is gonna kill me.  I just spent a small fortune on another POS coin.  I do think that 100 Fly is reasonable though to show you're serious.

I'd like to be able to mine X13, but I haven't had much luck with software that will give me a decent hashing rate without slowing my video card to a crawl (ASUS GTX 960).

POW has ended for FLY. This is POS only now. For your card for other coins that are X13, you should be using https://github.com/sp-hash/ccminer/releases/

Vegas
legendary
October 20, 2015, 07:07:15 AM
I like the idea Vegas, I would also like for people to accept my proposal of identifying with their nickname and the initial number of coins on Presstab block explorer rich-list as well.

This coin s not about price, it s about trust between people, something which is very rare in crypto community. If we trust you, we should trust each-other as well. If we pledge not to sell but stake, then we should seal the deal with identifying our wallets.

Sure I can certainly add that as a rule. For those that have not name claimed they must write their initial balance next to their name. Thank you for a great suggestion.

Vegas
legendary
October 20, 2015, 07:02:46 AM
I like the idea Vegas, I would also like for people to accept my proposal of identifying with their nickname and the initial number of coins on Presstab block explorer rich-list as well.

This coin s not about price, it s about trust between people, something which is very rare in crypto community. If we trust you, we should trust each-other as well. If we pledge not to sell but stake, then we should seal the deal with identifying our wallets.

If you have more than 50% of the Coin in unison, you have voting power for changes to the Blockchain so in an event that something major happened you could gain a majority.

So I talked to a few of my team members on slack, and I think what we have come up with is a great idea.

The idea is aimed at helping "the little guy" that supports fly. Here is how it will work.

The wallet will be hardforked. Normal transaction fees will remain unchanged , except there will be an added special fee. We are still determining the percent but we are looking at 7%-10%
The higher the TX fees , the higher the super FLY wallet rewards will be, as the balance will grow FAST. So if you have no intention on moving money, this will benefit you the most.
The regular TX fees will go into the normal tx staking fund. Tx fees generated by the "special fee" will be directed towards a staking wallet.
Anyone with a balance that is BELOW 5000 FLY and is active in the thread, and has a done a name claim, and has validated their identity as an active member on bitcointalk.org or active in slack is eligible to get staking rewards from the special tx wallet (we still need to name it).
To remain eligible , you must NOT create any outbound transactions. So if you have, then stop now.
The staking rewards will be evenly sent to the different wallets automatically using multisend
The rewards are NOT based on your balance. Its based on how many people qualify. So if there are 5 users getting rewards, you will get 20% regardless of balance. If there are 4 members, then you will get 25%.
Your min balance of FLY must be 100 FLY. That is not much to show you are serious about FLY. Thats about $100 USD . You must post something on the FLY thread atleast once a week or you will be removed from the special rewards program.

Again FLY is the OPPOSITE of all other coins. This special program excludes all the "rich" at the top, and includes real people at the bottom trying to make some money.
Stake payments will be automatically sent out using multisend without fees.

I mean what I said , when I said "FLY is ever changing and multifaceted. Just when you THINK you know what FLY is about, you look closer, and theres more, much more"

So Im going to give this some time for some feedback, and some changes or ideas before implemented. Again its a first in crypto, to "help the little guy out", and its because FLY is truly one of a kind.

Also the cost to "the little guy" to get this help.. NOTHING!!!!

Initially everyone that qualifies will be automatically added, so nothing to do. You CAN exclude yourself , and if you do, the little guys will get a bit more. So if you dont need the help, then consider excluding yourself.

Vegas

So kinda like DPOS then except that you host the Staking wallet funds?

No, I wouldnt call it DPOS. Please correct me if im wrong but in DPOS, there is a schedule. There is a flat rate reward based on block #. Also in DPOS rewards go to all. Im calling this "SuperFLY" for now or "SuperFLY wallet". The superfly wallet would exempt anyone over 5000 FLY and only contribute to those that are active in the thread with a proven identity and a name claim. The wallet would be controlled on my end and I would check activity of users and also make sure they have created no outbound transactions from their main wallet. They have full permission to sell their profits from their "savings wallet" by using "savings" and setting up a second wallet. So I see many differences compared to DPOS.  I think just calling it DPOS just simplifies it too much. The goal of this is many:

1st: It introduces FLY to those that have ignored it because of its high price.
2nd: I causes those that may have smaller amounts to gain weight and have a better chance of staking
3rd: It helps the "little guy" , a crypto first
4th: It hurts the people that are making 20 wallets a day in an attempt to hide their funds (much higher TX fees)
5th : Its an incentive to bring the guys at the bottom in sync with everyone else. If they want the benefits of the SuperFLY wallet, then they will be bound by the same "savings" rule. This will cause a massive shortage on Yobit and prices will rise automatically to benefit everyone.
6th It brings everyone closer in the FLY community regardless of financial position.
7. It makes FLY stronger as everyone becomes closer and begins to think as 1.

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
October 20, 2015, 03:41:34 AM

If you have more than 50% of the Coin in unison, you have voting power for changes to the Blockchain so in an event that something major happened you could gain a majority.

So I talked to a few of my team members on slack, and I think what we have come up with is a great idea.

The idea is aimed at helping "the little guy" that supports fly. Here is how it will work.

The wallet will be hardforked. Normal transaction fees will remain unchanged , except there will be an added special fee. We are still determining the percent but we are looking at 7%-10%
The higher the TX fees , the higher the super FLY wallet rewards will be, as the balance will grow FAST. So if you have no intention on moving money, this will benefit you the most.
The regular TX fees will go into the normal tx staking fund. Tx fees generated by the "special fee" will be directed towards a staking wallet.
Anyone with a balance that is BELOW 5000 FLY and is active in the thread, and has a done a name claim, and has validated their identity as an active member on bitcointalk.org or active in slack is eligible to get staking rewards from the special tx wallet (we still need to name it).
To remain eligible , you must NOT create any outbound transactions. So if you have, then stop now.
The staking rewards will be evenly sent to the different wallets automatically using multisend
The rewards are NOT based on your balance. Its based on how many people qualify. So if there are 5 users getting rewards, you will get 20% regardless of balance. If there are 4 members, then you will get 25%.
Your min balance of FLY must be 100 FLY. That is not much to show you are serious about FLY. Thats about $100 USD . You must post something on the FLY thread atleast once a week or you will be removed from the special rewards program.

Again FLY is the OPPOSITE of all other coins. This special program excludes all the "rich" at the top, and includes real people at the bottom trying to make some money.

I mean what I said , when I said "FLY is ever changing and multifaceted. Just when you THINK you know what FLY is about, you look closer, and theres more, much more"

So Im going to give this some time for some feedback, and some changes or ideas before implemented. Again its a first in crypto, to "help the little guy out", and its because FLY is truly one of a kind.

Initially everyone that qualifies will be automatically added, so nothing to do. You CAN exclude yourself , and if you do, the little guys will get a bit more. So if you dont need the help, then consider excluding yourself.

Vegas

So kinda like DPOS then except that you host the Staking wallet funds?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
October 20, 2015, 03:05:43 AM

Activity: 444
Merit: 250
October 20, 2015, 12:19:54 AM
Good Idea. I think these sort of new initiatives arel certainly welcome from FLY holders..Smiley
legendary
October 19, 2015, 08:03:32 PM
seriously what I say if I still get coins'll end up selling that 24 flycoin that I took more than three weeks to mature, I'll wait two weeks more if not the venderes all, why not see nor bad, and I have put the new nodes http://prntscr.com/8t5a85 http://prntscr.com/8t5ac8

slow to mature coins

Así que hablé con algunos de los miembros de mi equipo en holgura, y creo que lo que hemos llegado con una gran idea.

La idea tiene como objetivo ayudar "poco hombre" que apoya a volar. Aquí es cómo va a funcionar.

La cartera se hardforked. Las comisiones por transacciones normales se mantienen sin cambios, excepto que habrá una tarifa especial añadido. Todavía estamos determinando el porcentaje, pero estamos ante un 2% -5%
Cuanto mayores sean los honorarios TX, mayor es el Super Fly recompensas cartera serán, como el saldo crecerá RÁPIDO. Así que si usted no tiene intención de mover el dinero, esto beneficiará a la mayoría.
Las cuotas ordinarias TX voy a entrar en el fondo de la normalidad replanteo tx. Tx honorarios generados por la "tarifa especial" serán dirigidos hacia una cartera de replanteo.
Cualquier persona con un equilibrio que está por debajo de 5000 FLY y participa activamente en el hilo, y ha hecho una reclamación nombre, y ha validado su identidad como miembro activo en bitcointalk.org o activo en la holgura es elegible para obtener recompensas replanteo de la especial tx cartera (todavía tenemos que llamarlo).
Para seguir siendo elegible, usted debe no crea ninguna transacción de salida. Así que si usted tiene, entonces parar ahora.
Las recompensas de replanteo se enviarán de manera uniforme a las diferentes carteras automáticamente multisend
Las recompensas no se basan en el equilibrio. Su base de cuántos califican personas. Así que si hay 5 usuarios para conseguir recompensas, obtendrá 20%, independientemente de equilibrio. Si hay 4 miembros, por lo que recibirá un 25%.
El saldo mínimo de FLY debe ser 100 FLY. Eso no es mucho para mostrar que usted es serio sobre FLY. Eso es alrededor de $ 100 USD. Usted debe publicar algo en el hilo FLY al menos una vez a la semana o será eliminado del programa de recompensas especiales.

Una vez más FLY es lo contrario de todas las demás monedas. Este programa especial excluye todos los "ricos" en la parte superior, e incluye gente real en el fondo tratando de hacer algo de dinero.
Pagos de estaca se enviarán automáticamente utilizando multisend sin honorarios.

Me refiero a lo que dije, cuando dije "FLY es siempre cambiante y multifacético. Justo cuando crees que sabes lo FLY se trata, se mira más de cerca, y theres más, mucho más"

Así que me voy a dar a este un tiempo para algunos comentarios, y algunos cambios o ideas antes de aplicarse. Una vez más es una primera en la criptografía, para "ayudar al pequeño a cabo", y su debido FLY es verdaderamente único en su clase.

También el costo de "poco hombre" para conseguir esta ayuda .. NADA !!!!

Inicialmente todos los que califica se añadirán de forma automática, por lo que nada se puede hacer. Usted puede excluirse, y si lo hace, los pequeños individuos obtendrá un poco más. Así que si usted no necesita la ayuda, y luego considerar excluirse.

Vegas
October 19, 2015, 07:00:18 PM
seriously what I say if I still get coins'll end up selling that 24 flycoin that I took more than three weeks to mature, I'll wait two weeks more if not the venderes all, why not see nor bad, and I have put the new nodes http://prntscr.com/8t5a85 http://prntscr.com/8t5ac8

slow to mature coins
legendary
October 19, 2015, 06:19:28 PM
Im still trying to determine the percentage to hold using the additional tx fee. Is there a way to find out how much in tx fees were generated by a coin?

I looked at the block explorer and didnt see anything. Im looking for total tx fees every 24 hrs, or total for 7 days.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
October 19, 2015, 05:16:47 PM
Vegas: you definitely think out of the box!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
October 19, 2015, 05:15:29 PM
OK - Edit: (re-read - I am excluded because over 5000 coins- got it)
       I am one of the big guys and will exclude myself
       joining Vegas. I LOVE the idea. Missed the slack
       discussion as I just jumped in there.

I am a little guy in a lot of coins and receive few stakes.
       Even sold out of several coins because the big stakeholders
       dominated.

Anything like this that can encourage the community to be involved
       and, that gets small bag holders to engage is perfect in my book.
       Rewarding small stake holders and helping grow their FLY - WOW.

Be interested to hear more opinions!

legendary
October 19, 2015, 05:02:48 PM
Any and all feedback and ideas are welcome.

Vegas
legendary
October 19, 2015, 04:31:04 PM

Vegas

legendary
October 19, 2015, 02:39:31 PM
Anyone is welcome to chime in their thoughts on the above idea. It hurts dumpers, and rewards savers and holders. Years down the road, if you decided to exit FLY, it would only sting once, but youll have the benefit of all those additional stakes. Everyone that is active on slack or active on this thread and has claimed their name would be eligible. I will exclude myself. This is for YOU guys.

Vegas

Pages:
Jump to: