Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 95. (Read 163654 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
October 23, 2015, 12:07:28 PM
To help yourself and everyone else please PM your debug log to Presstab. Yours will get fixed and it will clean and little bugs. For now the way around it is to launch your old wallet.dat with v1.4 , then do a dump privkey (from console). Save privkey in a txt file, then rename your wallet.dat to wallet.dat.tmp then remove everything from roaming/Flycoin except wallet.dat.tmp . Launch FLYcoin 1.5 , sync up and do an importprivkey command from console. You probably will need to close fly wallet and  do a -rescan (add -rescan to shortcut of flycoin in windows). That fixed it for both me and woody.  

Vegas

Tried to reload the wallet in V1.4 and it is failing the same way Sad
I REALLY don't understand how that can be.......

Spent 3 bloody hours on this, it's Friday afternoon almost beer o'clock
Saved the wallet.dat to my usb drive, I will try on one of the laptops at home over the weekend and see if I have any better luck on another machine.
Everything was working fine until I had to reboot for and AVG update - all of my other wallets came back online fine, except this one.

Might just wait for the next wallet update.......
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
October 23, 2015, 07:49:16 AM
To help yourself and everyone else please PM your debug log to Presstab. Yours will get fixed and it will clean and little bugs. For now the way around it is to launch your old wallet.dat with v1.4 , then do a dump privkey (from console). Save privkey in a txt file, then rename your wallet.dat to wallet.dat.tmp then remove everything from roaming/Flycoin except wallet.dat.tmp . Launch FLYcoin 1.5 , sync up and do an importprivkey command from console. You probably will need to close fly wallet and  do a -rescan (add -rescan to shortcut of flycoin in windows). That fixed it for both me and woody.  

Vegas
October 23, 2015, 07:21:22 AM
Is anyone else having problems with the wallet?
I backed up the wallet.dat, deleted all trace of Flycoin including the "Roaming" folder stuff and installed the new 1.5 version

Now - on a clean install (with a valid CONF file) the newly created wallet syncs up fine. It's empty, because it is a brand new wallet - but everything works.

I then shut down the wallet and copy back my original wallet file. But now, when I relaunch the program it loads the splash screen and then crashes while the text is running along the bottom of the wallet screen.

The details are:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   APPCRASH
  Application Name:   FlyCoin-qt.exe
  Application Version:   1.5.0.0
  Application Timestamp:   561d501a
  Fault Module Name:   ntdll.dll
  Fault Module Version:   6.1.7601.18933
  Fault Module Timestamp:   55a6a196
  Exception Code:   c0000005
  Exception Offset:   00000000000194ba
  OS Version:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID:   2057
  Additional Information 1:   abcc
  Additional Information 2:   abcc8f7853b48d9807d6d51eb1fa5df9
  Additional Information 3:   abcc
  Additional Information 4:   abcc8f7853b48d9807d6d51eb1fa5df9

So, at the moment, I have a wallet.dat that won't load into the Windows wallet.
Any help would be appreciated as I'm at a bit lost here
Thanks in advance, to smarter minds than mine Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
October 23, 2015, 06:28:05 AM
11 out of 15 top address are claimed by people. What other coin is that happening with. I do not see any scammer names that have claimed any addresses and mostly see good names of respected people in crypto. As you can see the scammer Placebo has not claimed his address and he won't since he is just a liar and a scammer.
legendary
October 22, 2015, 05:06:24 PM
Current prices on Private buys if anyone is interested:

Keep in mind with private buys, you MUST hold. You are only allowed to spend or move funds from you main account. If you want to sell your profits , it MUST come from your "savings" account as these are deeply discounted. You must also have a name claim on the rich list.

Vegas

I think the intent was to say "You are NOT only allowed to spend or move funds from you main account"
                                           POS would need to be set up to go to the Savings address.

Vegas: Please correct me if I am wrong but, I believe that is your intent and the above is a typo.

Yes its a typo. I will correct. Wrote that at 4am. LOL

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
October 22, 2015, 04:13:35 PM

Keep in mind with private buys, you MUST hold. You are only allowed to spend or move funds from you main account. If you want to sell your profits , it MUST come from your "savings" account as these are deeply discounted. You must also have a name claim on the rich list.

Vegas

I think the intent was to say "You are NOT only allowed to spend or move funds from you main account"
                                           POS would need to be set up to go to the Savings address.

Vegas: Please correct me if I am wrong but, I believe that is your intent and the above is a typo.
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
October 22, 2015, 02:27:55 PM
I think you are already doing too much, and that is good. You are going the extra mile with helping the victims of scams or stolen coins; lets hope that feature don't get abused from "smart-ass" guys.

The future looks very promising, and I'm so glad that I'm part of this great coin community!
legendary
October 22, 2015, 09:50:02 AM

Current lowest bid on Yobit is 290,00 sats.

.5 BTC is min 10% discount . Price is 261,000 sats each.
1 BTC is 15% off 246,000 sats each.
2 btc is 20% off , so price is 232,000 sats each
3 btc 25% off , so price is : 217,500 sats each
4 btc is over 30% off . Price is 199,000 sats each.

If you are investing 3-4 btc you are welcome to break it up into 2 transactions.

Keep in mind with private buys, you MUST hold. You are NOT allowed to spend or move funds from you main account. If you want to sell your profits , it MUST come from your "savings" account as these are deeply discounted. You must also have a name claim on the rich list.

Many have done a private buy, nobody with any complaints. I will make a list soon and add it to the OP.

Your BTC goes to yobit to strengthen the buy wall and protect the price. I do not keep your btc.

Vegas
legendary
October 22, 2015, 08:51:29 AM
Guys the superfly wallet is being coded as we speak. As its complex its still a few weeks out. Now would be the time to voice your opinion to we can hear everyones opinion. Mainly I want to hear from people that have not spoken up. Once SuperFLY starts , it cannot be changed. So if you have any opinion good or bad, speak up. Please dont complain AFTER this is implemented. Now is the time so we can still make changes:

The idea is aimed at helping "the little guy" that supports fly. Here is how it will work.

The wallet will be hardforked. Normal transaction fees will remain unchanged , except there will be an added special fee. We are still determining the percent but we are looking at 5%-7%
The higher the TX fees , the higher the super FLY wallet rewards will be, as the balance will grow FAST. So if you have no intention on moving money, this will benefit you the most.
The regular TX fees will go into the normal tx staking fund. Tx fees generated by the "special fee" will be directed towards a staking wallet.
Anyone with a balance that is BELOW 5000 FLY and is active in the thread, and has a done a name claim, and has validated their identity as an active member on bitcointalk.org or active in slack is eligible to get staking rewards from the special tx wallet (we still need to name it).
To remain eligible , you must NOT create any outbound transactions. So if you have, then stop now, as if you have made outbound transactions AFTER October 22nd 2015, your disqualified!
The staking rewards will be evenly sent to the different wallets automatically using "savings".
The rewards are NOT based on your balance. Its based on how many people qualify. So if there are 5 users getting rewards, you will get 20% regardless of balance. If there are 4 members, then you will get 25%.
Your min balance of FLY must be 100 FLY. That is not much to show you are serious about FLY. Thats about $100 USD . You must post something on the FLY thread atleast once a week or you will be removed from the special rewards program.

Again FLY is the OPPOSITE of all other coins. This special program excludes all the "rich" at the top, and includes real people at the bottom trying to make some money.

Anyone with a balance OVER 5000 FLY coins is exempt. No exceptions! (That automatically exempts me).

Also the cost to "the little guy" to get this help.. NOTHING!!!!

Initially everyone that qualifies will be automatically added, so nothing to do. You CAN exclude yourself , and if you do, the little guys will get a bit more. So if you dont need the help, then consider excluding yourself.

*SPECIAL RESCUE MISSIONS:

Part of the funds may be used at anytime for special programs and rescue missions. This will be voted on by the top 10 members of the slack team. I can assure you details will be VERY public and transparent. Perhaps a member was a victim of a wallet stealing virus, and they can prove they actually lost funds. The SuperFLY wallet is there to help people. For special causes, the beneficiary will be required to come up with overwhelming evidence to prove they need help. The wallet could also be used for victims of horrible scam coins like paycoin (NOT Paycon, Paycon is a great coin) and Crave ect. Again, they will need mountains of proof, as it WONT be easy to get access to these funds. I will make them "jump through hoops" to provide proof.

WARNING: There will be those trying to "game the system", and get more. I can guarantee you, you WILL get caught, and when you do I will make it known to everyone what a scumbag you are for taking from those that need it more than you. I will be VERY brutal in public on you, and you wont like it. This is a "crypto first" , helping the "little guy", and victims that have had a catastrophe. If it becomes abused I reserve the right to cancel the program at any time, so dont be greedy , if you need it , its there to help, if you dont , opt out and help out the guy at the bottom. This is a great program to help people struggling, please respect it.

Vegas
legendary
October 22, 2015, 08:20:20 AM
As Presstab is working on our next release. Do you guys have any features or ideas you would like to see?

Vegas
legendary
October 21, 2015, 11:29:59 AM
This is my dirty mockup of what I want a superblock to look like. So Im putting out a 50 FLY bounty for the best and cleanest version of this. I would start from scratch with the stake icon. I will provide it soon. But I want the Icon to Glow and have the words "Superblock 2x" or "Superblock 10x" or whatever, and use same colors as icon. I will choose the winner in a few days.

Vegas
legendary
October 21, 2015, 11:24:45 AM
Ya, I kinda figured that. I may want to increase the superblock chances as they seem too infrequent. So perhaps when you patch the display error, maybe double the chances on everything.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
October 21, 2015, 11:01:10 AM
@Presstab: Just to put some order to things:

1st: Lets address the superblock issue (if its an issue): I DO want to add the gold to the Icon with the word superblock included and the X number. Ill try to do a mock up of what Im looking for.  I can have a graphics artist do this special icons, unless you know someone with professional graphic skills. Let me know. I want it to look pro.

2nd : I dont have to tell you that SuperFLY wallet will be a challenge, and it doesnt matter how your structure it in your code. You understand what we are looking to do. This may require a beta wallet or two as we are in uncharted waters with this. This will also take time. I accept this. We are just going to have to go for it and try some things. This is going to take time and testing. Fully understood.

Vegas

The superblock 'issue' is just a display error. The balance is still credited and coins are there. Just need to switch how the transaction record displays a few things, shouldn't be a big deal.
legendary
October 21, 2015, 07:49:03 AM
@Presstab: Just to put some order to things:

1st: Lets address the superblock issue (if its an issue): I DO want to add the gold to the Icon with the word superblock included and the X number. Ill try to do a mock up of what Im looking for.  I can have a graphics artist do this special icons, unless you know someone with professional graphic skills. Let me know. I want it to look pro.

2nd : I dont have to tell you that SuperFLY wallet will be a challenge, and it doesnt matter how your structure it in your code. You understand what we are looking to do. This may require a beta wallet or two as we are in uncharted waters with this. This will also take time. I accept this. We are just going to have to go for it and try some things. This is going to take time and testing. Fully understood.

Vegas

legendary
October 21, 2015, 07:40:49 AM
I am thinking through some of the ideas presented here and trying to visualize it in code. May take some time for me to figure out the best way to implement certain things.

In the mean time, I see someone got a superblock!! Reward is 99.99% with no transaction fees in that block. so they must have hit the 0.5% chance of 2x reward bracket Smiley

http://presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/block.php?height=25881

I hit the block Smiley

But my next transaction - showing as 37 confirmations - is showing as MINUS a similar amount !!

SuperBlock Minted   10.38206948

Minted    -10.1409257

That doesn't seem right. Will my wallet really take back most of my SuperBlock???

Help

Ok it looks like you did hit the 2x reward. I will personally guarantee you will get your correct reward amount whatever it is. Consider this: Your using blocks of 10 mostly. Your normal reward is about 0.2216 for a block of 10. So you were rewarded about 0.242 which im not sure if its correct or not. Presstab will need to look at this. Whats happening is the mechanics of the superblock is being displayed (and it should be hidden) and it should just be the final reward displayed. This is what is causing the confusion.

Vegas

October 21, 2015, 02:26:12 AM
I am thinking through some of the ideas presented here and trying to visualize it in code. May take some time for me to figure out the best way to implement certain things.

In the mean time, I see someone got a superblock!! Reward is 99.99% with no transaction fees in that block. so they must have hit the 0.5% chance of 2x reward bracket Smiley

I hit the block Smiley

But my next transaction - showing as 37 confirmations - is showing as MINUS a similar amount !!

SuperBlock Minted   10.38206948

Minted    -10.1409257

That doesn't seem right. Will my wallet really take back most of my SuperBlock???

Help
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
October 21, 2015, 01:15:57 AM

Activity: 582
Merit: 502
October 20, 2015, 08:56:51 PM
Well, just to let you guys know that I made a successful buy of more FLY! everything smooth, expedite and very pleasant!

Thanks Vegas! like a said: a pleasure do business with you!

Edit: I forgot to clarify it was a privet buy from Vegasguy.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
October 20, 2015, 07:17:19 PM
this would be really unique mechanics
could be worth give it a try

regarding centralized i think thats no issue because
by design of FLY mechanics a trust relationship to vegas was required

the new idea would change nothing about that

once coin get crazy value-wise vegas will for sure think about the bus factor
and find way that the coin wont suffer is such a unlucky incident
Activity: 466
October 20, 2015, 05:29:10 PM
Well, i see your point. It's kind of a first here, but you seem to handle it pretty well, so good luck with it Wink
Pages:
Jump to: