Pages:
Author

Topic: Old people earning bitcoins - page 17. (Read 13469 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 09, 2016, 04:33:05 AM
I believe there are few percentage of old people using bitcoin. Recently during a conversation with a person around 55 I described about bitcoin, then only understood that he had more knowledge about bitcoin than me.

I think it all depends on the mentality. For example, I am from Russia. Then the old men do not accept the new technology. They prefer the old wired telephones, and do not want to use the new smartphones. They prefer to receive a pension in paper money, although there are those who have moved on to card visa .. Of course they do not want to use bitkoin.Tak that, I'm sure it depends on the country.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
July 09, 2016, 04:29:30 AM
I personally don't know older than 30 years people who are using bitcoin, maybe more older above 50 can be involve into this and earning very amount with different activities.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
July 09, 2016, 04:26:06 AM
I believe there are few percentage of old people using bitcoin. Recently during a conversation with a person around 55 I described about bitcoin, then only understood that he had more knowledge about bitcoin than me.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
July 09, 2016, 04:20:46 AM
I imagine most old people wouldn't be interested in Bitcoin, generally the older you get the less awed you are by new techs. And if you're not genuinely curious/excited about something, learning about it is a hassle. Of course there are exceptions to every rule and I don't doubt that there people out there who are still wooed by new tech in their seventies and beyond.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
July 08, 2016, 09:36:13 PM
While I'll admit that this technology is for the current generation, once bitcoin becomes a household term, expect to see alot more people embracing working from home. I imagine this would be a great way to get some of the elderly back into the work force with minimal 'ouch'. Because we all know social security is dead in the water.

Bitcoin has to become a lot more user friendly, however, before it will ever be widely adopted.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
July 08, 2016, 09:20:39 PM
just wondering why you would think that it is strange that someone over 45 is using bitcoin?
The same way there are people learning how to work with computers, and tablets, peoples with some age already has usually more problems to learn. My father and mother has a phone, but they dont know how to work with computer, and has no interest, this to say im father already even being young i born with a computer near me. There is no age to learn as you wanna or need it, with bitcoin its the same, being knowing more about it or as a extra income bitcoin is a knowhow waiting to be found for anyone.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 08, 2016, 06:34:58 PM
Hello guys,do anyone here know's some old person's who actually make bitcoins by investing them or i dont know,by signature campaining ?
I was wondering about it for some time,i just never heard about someone older than 45 years and making bitcoins.

Actually there are people like that, for example, as my father he was 50 years old and currently he invested in bitcoin. Sometimes he also bitcoin trading, since he used the former forex players. But for the signature campaign I think parents are active in forums like this. most of them are lazy, prefer to discuss in seminars and other meetings. Thank you
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
July 08, 2016, 06:16:08 PM
just wondering why you would think that it is strange that someone over 45 is using bitcoin?
I think most of the younger ones want bitcoin as their own and not for their "parents" to understand it or how it is used.
Sort of like how you always think that the youngsters will never know what it is like to appreciate what CCR was.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
July 08, 2016, 06:10:42 PM
My mother is 63 years old and she is an expert in bitcoin investment especially big ones. She joined MMM crowdfunding investment.

bitcoin expert and mmm are not phrases that go together. maybe you'd better persuade your mom to get out of that unless it's too late already.

there are oldies on here. look around for the occasional mention. don't forget they're wiser than you and might even have more clues about what the future holds too.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
July 08, 2016, 03:52:19 PM
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
July 08, 2016, 03:49:21 PM
I know some people that have more then 60 years, and they are earning bitcoins. They are using different faucets, some of them are buying coins and trading, some of them like to play dices. I have them for friends on my fb account, so I know. I meet them on different bitcoin related sites.

Bitcoin coin doesn't have age barrier, everyone can find something interesting. We have some threads about how can kids earn bitcoins, so normally old people can earn also. Well they are older then me, but I would like to think that someone is old how much old he feels. So lets feel young for ever and maybe we can stay young.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
July 08, 2016, 03:28:14 PM
A few weeks ago in one of the thread in this forum (which now i forgot that which one was that) a person was saying that I wish bitcoin was here when he was a young biy, so with that we can predict that this statement was from an old man and he was wishing it to be in their young age also.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
July 08, 2016, 02:30:46 PM
also i think old people earning with bitcoin they are many when they are starting earning with bitcoin from 2010 until now they are not so active in this forum but they are very active right now in their own business or they are still holding there bitcoin to make a profit .. just to hold it and sell when the price of bitcoin is getting high.
Activity: 630
July 08, 2016, 02:17:31 PM
Come on. 45 is not that old. I'm 47 and felt pretty young until I saw this thread.  Cry

Old relative to being into bitcoin compared to the majority who started using it.

I was just thinking. If there are any bitcoiners who are close to 100 using it?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 08, 2016, 02:16:37 PM
i dont think i saw someone that old in this fourm but at facebook you can find some better if you search them for froex trading skills. they are a bunch of scammers too so better be careful
no you are wrong i think old people can earn bitcoin more easily. they have more free time than the young ones. so can give more time to bitcoin. specially if they join a signature campaign. actually they have very limited activities as compare to the young ones. they young people have to do their job or to give time to their business. so they find hard to give time to bitcoin.
Activity: 574
July 08, 2016, 02:12:35 PM
Wow the thread got so popular,im glad about it Smiley Share you're insight's everybody,im really curious
what you all guys think about it.
PS.bitdumper,you have doubled your post.
Activity: 266
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
July 08, 2016, 02:10:07 PM
i dont think i saw someone that old in this fourm but at facebook you can find some better if you search them for froex trading skills. they are a bunch of scammers too so better be careful
Activity: 266
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
July 08, 2016, 02:09:55 PM
Activity: 252
July 08, 2016, 01:44:15 PM
yes old people can earn bitcoin ans special those people who are retired from their job. i think that is the best opportunity with such people. they can easily give time to bitcoin. so i think it is more profitable and convinience for the old people that the young ones who have very little time for bitcoins.
Activity: 555
Merit: 507
July 08, 2016, 01:32:11 PM
Come on. 45 is not that old. I'm 47 and felt pretty young until I saw this thread.  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: