Pages:
Author

Topic: Old people earning bitcoins - page 20. (Read 13469 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
July 07, 2016, 11:50:15 PM
Hello guys,do anyone here know's some old person's who actually make bitcoins by investing them or i dont know,by signature campaining ?
I was wondering about it for some time,i just never heard about someone older than 45 years and making bitcoins.

i am sure there are a lot of older people who are trading bitcoin seriously, and most deffinitely the whales are not 16 years old and i am sure they are seasoned people.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
July 07, 2016, 11:45:52 PM
I'm 46 years old so a borderline coffin dodger.

Been into crypto for around 5 years  Smiley

had a mini GPU farm a few years ago too.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
July 07, 2016, 11:39:29 PM
I think older people that are 45+ would see bitcoin as a fad for the younger generation to mess with.
They might not see it worth their time as they don't have as much as it too waste on things that they have to learn about.  Wink

I agree with that one.  The old folks likely wont even understand it.  I'm not saying that all old people wouldn't get it, but it is highly amusing that my grandma refuses to use a computer.  What does that thing do?  (she looks at the mouse).
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
July 07, 2016, 11:34:57 PM
Hello guys,do anyone here know's some old person's who actually make bitcoins by investing them or i dont know,by signature campaining ?
I was wondering about it for some time,i just never heard about someone older than 45 years and making bitcoins.

I'm sure there is a big number of people over the age of 45 who invested in bitcoins by flat out buying them. As far as earning through sig campaigns, who knows. I'm sure people who do sig campaigns come from all walks of life and from a wide range of age groups. Maybe someone should do a poll to see how old people are who do sig campaigns here.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
July 07, 2016, 11:30:38 PM
I know some people here with aes ranging from 30 to 40.
Old people provably have a more stable way of earning bitcoin rather joining a signture campaign to spam the forum. LOL.
Maybe the old ones have their own company now. They may even have their own savings already to not need to work for money anymore. Cheesy
Old people still need a way to make money since their pensions can not support them any more.
You must of heard of people working until they are into their late 60's and no retiring haven't you?
People no matter how old they are always looking for a way to make money so they can survive at times really.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
July 07, 2016, 11:22:38 PM
I know some people here with aes ranging from 30 to 40.
Old people provably have a more stable way of earning bitcoin rather joining a signture campaign to spam the forum. LOL.
Maybe the old ones have their own company now. They may even have their own savings already to not need to work for money anymore. Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
July 07, 2016, 11:19:42 PM
I think older people that are 45+ would see bitcoin as a fad for the younger generation to mess with.
They might not see it worth their time as they don't have as much as it too waste on things that they have to learn about.  Wink

I think I have spent enough time with older people to strongly agree on this comment. Older people tend to not do anything, they do literally nothing. They just spend time sitting in their house, relaxing. They might go out for some time and do some social stuffs whenever they're feeling lonely but I'm pretty sure no old person would want to earn money (in general, not only in bitcoins).

For them, they are done earning money. They have spent their previous years working for their kids and now it's the kids' turn to work for them. Imagine this, older people don't want to earn money anymore because they just want to relax and they know that they don't need to work for money. Why would they do such effort to learn about bitcoin and earn some? There might be some older people who still wants to earn money maybe because they still have some people to give money or they just want to, but I don't think they would want to earn bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
July 07, 2016, 11:11:04 PM
I think none old people here that earning by signature campaign maybe investing instead or they are just use bitcoin to gamble online..
Do you remember microguy he was one of the old member here in our forum and i think he is not the only one who old investing or earning in bitcoin here.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
July 07, 2016, 11:06:37 PM
I don't think any old person would do sig campaign, but few rich retired people surely find different ways to earn money they probably do bitcoin trading. But I don't think they use this forum or any other forum that's why you don't see any old people around the forum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
July 07, 2016, 10:54:44 PM
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
July 07, 2016, 10:50:43 PM

I dont know about some old peopl doing some signature campaignm they are old enough to do it and its a pain in the eye. But in terms of bitcoin investment like crowndfunding there are many. In our place there are old people aging 50 to 70 years old and above who are investing in btc trading and crowdfunding. Some have earned a lot and others lose a lot. They are HYIP lovers.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 07, 2016, 08:15:56 PM
Pages:
Jump to: