Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 26. (Read 77057 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
And it's gone  Grin
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Two massive sell walls:

One around 1k sats to keep price artificially low.
Second around 2.6k sats, which was the 1 mil that was bought @ 1.6k sats, looking to profit around there.

Don't sell now, you will regret it.  This is going above 3k near term.  They want your coins.

And some moron are selling coins for 1055... He property want the coin to get lower price to get a larger amount of coins, and now he have a buy wall that not working for him so people are just getting cheap coins lol :-)

So if you want cheap coins so have you an opportunity to do that now!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Someone bought from the wall there, hope more ppl do the same  Grin

Got a feeling that wall will be coming down...
legendary
So when will the buy/sell market officially be ready to use?  Upon DRKSLK release?
It will be in DarkSilk, althought it might be implemented in the first few weeks after launch.

That would be great...
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Someone bought from the wall there, hope more ppl do the same  Grin
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
So when will the buy/sell market officially be ready to use?  Upon DRKSLK release?
It will be in DarkSilk, althought it might be implemented in the first few weeks after launch.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Two massive sell walls:

Second around 2.6k sats, which was the 1 mil that was bought @ 1.6k sats, looking to profit around there.

Don't sell now, you will regret it.  This is going above 3k near term.  They want your coins.

Somebody is playing the game. Shaking weak hands and accumulating for greater returns.
This is the altcoin world, it works like this. Unless you have more weapon that's how the market looks like.
listen to those who already in it, playing pump and dump is part of this industry, the best way to do is just go with the flow
hold and wait till the price stabilize i think that's the golden rules here in alt market weak will be eaten alive by the whales
who just playing around.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Two massive sell walls:

Don't sell now, you will regret it.  This is going above 3k near term.  They want your coins.

Somebody is playing the game. Shaking weak hands and accumulating for greater returns.
This is the altcoin world, it works like this. Unless you have more weapon that's how the market looks like.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Ad Libertas!
Finally found my way over to the new new new thread!  I also have a few ways to contact him.  I'll see if I can.

Great work with everything guys!

Welcome back,

Maybe it's a good idea to add this thread to the reddit page you still hold  Grin

Yup!  I was waiting for some stability in the forums before I did any updates.  It will take me a little bit but I'll get it updated.
legendary
legendary
Two massive sell walls:

Just a tip for everybody staking Silkcoin.
Go on Wallet -> Actions -> Debug
Switch on the Console Tab
and type the following command

repairwallet

You will get rid of all the orphans.

Nice to have a clean transaction sheet.

Regarding the DRKSLK price, sorry guys but I think is too high. It needs to be proven that way.
But, usually, I'm totally against any ICO. I'm for a normal coin launch.

Let the users decide the price (Ok, I know you need money for developing...)
The nature of our project will not allow us to run a 'normal' coin launch. The way it is setup we will always be in need of collateral, which could be seen as a pre-mine, so this is not about private funding, we need to ensure that Weaver is equipped with a decent amount of DRKSLK.

We capped the price at USD 0.25 so that if only 1 BTC was raised the price would remain the same, only less  DRKSLK would be distributed. The prove therefor will not be in the price but in the amount we put into circulation, if demand is great then we might see a rise in price.

OK, so my question with the ICO for DRKSLK, I take it that through the weaver we send our SLK for exchange of DRKSLK tokens?
Or will you only be accepting BTC?
Silkcoin needs to be swapped to SLK, DRKSLK can be acquired with SLK or BTC. Remember Silk and DarkSilk will end up being like a one-two combo of the same coin, in their succes SLK(asset) will be determined more by price, DRKSLK(currency) by market supply, while their respective market cap will tend to reach parity.

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Just a tip for everybody staking Silkcoin.
Go on Wallet -> Actions -> Debug
Switch on the Console Tab
and type the following command

repairwallet

You will get rid of all the orphans.

Nice to have a clean transaction sheet.

Regarding the DRKSLK price, sorry guys but I think is too high. It needs to be proven that way.
But, usually, I'm totally against any ICO. I'm for a normal coin launch.

Let the users decide the price (Ok, I know you need money for developing...)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Way at the bottom of the post you will find that Silkcoin can be swapped for SLK and SLK and BTC can be used to buy DarkSilk.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
OK, so my question with the ICO for DRKSLK, I take it that through the weaver we send our SLK for exchange of DRKSLK tokens?
Or will you only be accepting BTC?
For the innovation and everything put into this, a $1 million market cap is really nothing for DRKSLK...

Will see how this plays out and how the interaction with SLK plays out as well.

Honestly both the numbers of outstanding coins are relatively low compared to what is out there.

I wholeheartedly agree Grin
legendary
For the innovation and everything put into this, a $1 million market cap is really nothing for DRKSLK...

Will see how this plays out and how the interaction with SLK plays out as well.

Honestly both the numbers of outstanding coins are relatively low compared to what is out there.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Anyone else find DRKSLK a bit expensive?

Considering the USD 0.25 starting point and the 4M supply that gives a USD 1M market capitalisation on day 1.
Right now Silkcoin is valued at USD 400k without any of the nice features DarkSilk has. We estimate DarkSilk's worth to be well over 2.5 times that of the current Silkcoin, at it's peak Silkcoin even had a market cap of USD 1.5M.

When looking from a user's perspective, a currency should not have a too low worth or it would be cumbersome in daily use. There is still a lot of room for price growth with DarkSilk.

Fair points.

The market will set the price of drkslk based on demand. All the team is doing is setting a lower limit ($.25) and upper limit ($2.50). Personally, I prefer this method because how many coins are set too high during ico, the devs get the money, bounce, then everybody dumps. The worst thing a company (or coin) can do is be overvalued upon launch because then you have nowhere to go but down. The plan is to give a fair value for the coin based on demand, not a predetermined price.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Anyone else find DRKSLK a bit expensive?

Considering the USD 0.25 starting point and the 4M supply that gives a USD 1M market capitalisation on day 1.
Right now Silkcoin is valued at USD 400k without any of the nice features DarkSilk has. We estimate DarkSilk's worth to be well over 2.5 times that of the current Silkcoin, at it's peak Silkcoin even had a market cap of USD 1.5M.

When looking from a user's perspective, a currency should not have a too low worth or it would be cumbersome in daily use. There is still a lot of room for price growth with DarkSilk.

Fair points.
Pages:
Jump to: