Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 27. (Read 77057 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
You can probably find 10-15 other coins that started with alot higher price after ICO. Price is actually kinda cheap compared to many. If I had spare BTC I would invest but most is still in Silkcoin.
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
Anyone else find DRKSLK a bit expensive?

Considering the USD 0.25 starting point and the 4M supply that gives a USD 1M market capitalisation on day 1.
Right now Silkcoin is valued at USD 400k without any of the nice features DarkSilk has. We estimate DarkSilk's worth to be well over 2.5 times that of the current Silkcoin, at it's peak Silkcoin even had a market cap of USD 1.5M.

When looking from a user's perspective, a currency should not have a too low worth or it would be cumbersome in daily use. There is still a lot of room for price growth with DarkSilk.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Anyone else find DRKSLK a bit expensive?
The ICO news did not bring much enthusiasm.

Market is changing rapidly as we all know here in crypto. Hope you guys have some fireworks ready for the release to come.

It was for DRKSLK so no news for Silk, not strange imo.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
The ICO news did not bring much enthusiasm.

Market is changing rapidly as we all know here in crypto. Hope you guys have some fireworks ready for the release to come.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Anyone playing chicken right now before release is crazy...  This thing can turn on a dime...

Well, someone is doing it, sellwalls up, pushing price down, below what they bought for most likely.

Well whomever bought that block @ almost 1 mil isn't going to lose their BTC and they will want at least a double...  I could see them bailing at 3200 sats, so I am looking for a low of at least that once the release happens...  Later on down the road, sky is the limit...
Anyone playing chicken right now before release is crazy...  This thing can turn on a dime...

Well, someone is doing it, sellwalls up, pushing price down, below what they bought for most likely.
legendary
Activity: 490
CTO - Silk Network
Interesting to see a new hashing algo used.
But I do not see much activity here : https://github.com/scdeveloper/silk-release-candidate.
Darksilk seems more active, keep up the good work !

We are working out of a private repo during the leadup to release.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
http://github.com/root8/fsigDecredGUI
Interesting to see a new hashing algo used.
But I do not see much activity here : https://github.com/scdeveloper/silk-release-candidate.
Darksilk seems more active, keep up the good work !
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I'm getting really excited about this DRKSLK to come about for sure Smiley Skies the limits guys Wink
That's a lot of BTC to be messing with just to create an "opportunity"...  Seriously..

Sometimes I'm amazed at the amounts that investors play with, but this is crypto, and money doesnt mean the same to all.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100

Awesome! I can't wait to invest and support the project. I see great potential with a solid team and inspirational vision. SilkNet FTW
legendary
Someone chopping away at that buy wall...

Will be like last time, not good enough news for some people to hold. Probably will drop more until SLK get some good news.

Well the sell wall was there before, so I think it has more to do with momentum running out and timing. Next week we will see Silk release and things will pick up. Dangerous times ahead I wonder how many dare to swing, or how low will the sell orders follow.

yeah it's been there for a while but someone sold for over 10 btc right off, people that hold Silkcoin doesn't see the value in DRKSLK news I guess. But I think during this week things will change, specially closer to the weekend. And on the other hand, someone just got over 900k Silkcoin.

I think someone is just playing the market and creating an oppertunity to get more in.

That's a lot of BTC to be messing with just to create an "opportunity"...  Seriously..
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
when Will DarkSilk POW start. Argon2d only CPU or also GPU?!

Currently Argon2d is the only PoW method it is GPU only, PoW starts on release.

thanx for information... Will be very mining  Grin

Will be like last time, not good enough news for some people to hold. Probably will drop more until SLK get some good news.

Well the sell wall was there before, so I think it has more to do with momentum running out and timing. Next week we will see Silk release and things will pick up. Dangerous times ahead I wonder how many dare to swing, or how low will the sell orders follow.

yeah it's been there for a while but someone sold for over 10 btc right off, people that hold Silkcoin doesn't see the value in DRKSLK news I guess. But I think during this week things will change, specially closer to the weekend. And on the other hand, someone just got over 900k Silkcoin.

I think someone is just playing the market and creating an oppertunity to get more in.

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: