Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 21. (Read 77057 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
SLK will not be on poloniex tomorrow.

I have feeling there is lack of vision on many fronts we will see how things turn out tomorrow, aiming for <500 satoshi!

I guess you are one of the few that expects SLK to be ready for Poloniex tomorrow, if price would drop, Im sure we will have happy new investors.  Smiley

And as been said before, they never said it would be there tomorrow, if you are so impatient and think it will drop, just sell your coins, play it safe  Wink
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
SLK will not be on poloniex tomorrow.

I have feeling there is lack of vision on many fronts we will see how things turn out tomorrow, aiming for <500 satoshi!

Activity: 490
CTO - Silk Network
A coin (SILK) with a total supply of 100 million is swapped 1:1 with a coin that has 2 billion? What am I missing here  Huh

So that's settled then.
A coin (SILK) with a total supply of 100 million is swapped 1:1 with a coin that has 2 billion? What am I missing here  Huh

100 Mil? Where do you get that from? Silkcoin atm got about 43.9M coins out. Silkcoin will be swapped with Silk 1:1. To reach 2B it will take about 1980 years.
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
A coin (SILK) with a total supply of 100 million is swapped 1:1 with a coin that has 2 billion? What am I missing here  Huh
Activity: 105
I do not understand why people are panicking this project has been running for a looong time and a few more days to make it right is not the end of the world..

We know Trak would rather see a failed launch but the rest of us with patience are waiting quietly.

Keep up the good work Devs! Your commitment is appreciated.
Activity: 490
CTO - Silk Network

It's all coming together  Grin

Will SLK be released on Wednesday or how is the schedule ?

So what can we expect for sunday?

- SLK release
- Official website
- Weaver?
- Start of ICO Darksilk?
- Blockchain for SLK?
- More info (whitepaper)?
- Other?

I am aiming for Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday in terms of actual release. But yes, all of the above.

Grin

Right now I am styling the Silk wallet and it needs two features adding. I have been working day and night alongside the other devs to make this happen. I am still aiming for tomorrow, but also waiting on Tristan from Poloniex to reply to put minds at rest prior to releasing any software whatsoever.
Activity: 170

It's all coming together  Grin

Will SLK be released on Wednesday or how is the schedule ?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

It's all coming together  Grin
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
any vodka to offer?
or am i lost?
Nice and quiet in here today  Wink

Calm before the storm!  My thoughts are we will see fireworks on Wednesday...  Until then, crickets...

The sound of silence https://youtu.be/u9Dg-g7t2l4

Better have it like that than listen to all the complains from Trak and his family.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Nice and quiet in here today  Wink

Calm before the storm!  My thoughts are we will see fireworks on Wednesday...  Until then, crickets...

The sound of silence https://youtu.be/u9Dg-g7t2l4
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Calm before the storm!  My thoughts are we will see fireworks on Wednesday...  Until then, crickets...
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us

Fuck razer, go on with a good mouse instead like Qpad.

Nice to see that things is happen, what type of news will be announced today or was it that picture ?

The news that will be important is that SLK market will be added on poloniex they will announce it on their notices page.

this probably will not happen today... if at all!

Auto-correct, grrrrrrrrr.

I also initially emailed them 7 months ago.

This announcement is about Poloniex if you have missed that.

yes I know all that. But the fact it happend last days and polo need to do code review etc etc etc Ithink we have some time to worry.

And why would there be news in the first place today? we are waiting for polo to accept SLK then we need a swap. Or are you gonna swap before poloniex adding SLK that would be fun.

Just sit still in the boat, and i think the SLK will be swapped before it will be launched on poloniex.

And welcome Trak with your new cool nick ;-)

Nope not me.  Just seems someone else spewing logic.

Aha, so is your cousin ? Cheesy

Yep my entire family uses logic to avoid getting ripped off.  And sometimes we try and point out the obvious the herd.  But generally doesnt work.  Especially during a stampede.  Big day today.  A market request has been posted! Proof enough for me! Off to.the slaughterhouse! Hurray!

And what more do you want? They never said it would be up by now, dont know why you are concerned about stuff that is not even supposed to be happening yet.
Activity: 232
I have more concerns but will wait.

I have complete faith this team will deliver.
Activity: 103
I have more concerns but will wait.
Activity: 168

Nice to see that things is happen, what type of news will be announced today or was it that picture ?

The news that will be important is that SLK market will be added on poloniex they will announce it on their notices page.

yes I know all that. But the fact it happend last days and polo need to do code review etc etc etc Ithink we have some time to worry.

And why would there be news in the first place today? we are waiting for polo to accept SLK then we need a swap. Or are you gonna swap before poloniex adding SLK that would be fun.

Just sit still in the boat, and i think the SLK will be swapped before it will be launched on poloniex.

Yep my entire family uses logic to avoid getting ripped off.  And sometimes we try and point out the obvious the herd.  But generally doesnt work.  Especially during a stampede.  Big day today.  A market request has been posted! Proof enough for me! Off to.the slaughterhouse! Hurray!

Activity: 168

Pages:
Jump to: