Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 23. (Read 77057 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I'm ready for some firework today!  Grin  Grin  Grin

What is happening today? I think totally nothing!

Time will tell Smiley
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

What is happening today? I think totally nothing!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
traK4Ubitl, why are you so desperate to see this fail? This project is a continuance of what was started by Arteleis, but for some reason you don't want any of it. Just don't dump your bag, be nice to your friend and give them to him.

Answer the question about the swap.

I am desperate to.insure silkcoin succeeds.  As i said before i dont know.what this is.  What is the deadline for our current coins to be worthless and poloniex market to close?

We share the same objective, only it is not the chain that is important but the investors behind it. You, like other investors, are my concern.

You will always be able to swap Silkcoin for Silk. If it needs to be done through an escrow in your case maybe we can look into it. But Silkcoin will reboot under Silk, and it is a good thing.

You're missing the point.  The weaver is meant to swap everyones Silkcoin to SLK yet there is no market to sell SLK.  What will happen to the swapped SILK?  Will it be burnt? Or will it be kept by Silk Network Incorporated?

The whole point was to have the market open for trading on poloniex. Im glad that today was today that was thought of.. else everyone who sends their coins to the weaver.. will have SLK that is completely worthless until there is a market for it.. while the devs hold everyones Silkcoin waiting for an exchange to trade SLK..
   Im not a moron.. just this is likely something that should have been in the bag long before announcing again a launch.. Good luck on getting polo to add side by side markets out of the blue without being voted in. If it works thats fantastic..  guess time will tell.

Personally I will trust my coins on poloniex.. and your weaver if it has not been hacked within a year or two. So hopefully your last minute request to add another market to poloniex works.   Else this is another tale of two chains.  The old one traded on polo and the new one traded? Just on the weaver?

Valid concerns. If there is a time-window between swap and Poloni, obviously it needs to be as small as possible. In the end Silkcoin will be burned, phasing out its existence. Taking your considerations to heart it would be wise to have a pause and wait until SLK is actually traded on Poloniex before we start burning, to make sure that every swap could be made undone as a contingency.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
traK4Ubitl, why are you so desperate to see this fail? This project is a continuance of what was started by Arteleis, but for some reason you don't want any of it. Just don't dump your bag, be nice to your friend and give them to him.

I am desperate to.insure silkcoin succeeds.  As i said before i dont know.what this is.  What is the deadline for our current coins to be worthless and poloniex market to close?

We share the same objective, only it is not the chain that is important but the investors behind it. You, like other investors, are my concern.

You will always be able to swap Silkcoin for Silk. If it needs to be done through an escrow in your case maybe we can look into it. But Silkcoin will reboot under Silk, and it is a good thing.

You're missing the point.  The weaver is meant to swap everyones Silkcoin to SLK yet there is no market to sell SLK.  What will happen to the swapped SILK?  Will it be burnt? Or will it be kept by Silk Network Incorporated?

The whole point was to have the market open for trading on poloniex. Im glad that today was today that was thought of.. else everyone who sends their coins to the weaver.. will have SLK that is completely worthless until there is a market for it.. while the devs hold everyones Silkcoin waiting for an exchange to trade SLK..
   Im not a moron.. just this is likely something that should have been in the bag long before announcing again a launch.. Good luck on getting polo to add side by side markets out of the blue without being voted in. If it works thats fantastic..  guess time will tell.

Personally I will trust my coins on poloniex.. and your weaver if it has not been hacked within a year or two. So hopefully your last minute request to add another market to poloniex works.   Else this is another tale of two chains.  The old one traded on polo and the new one traded? Just on the weaver?
Activity: 490
CTO - Silk Network

Auto-correct, grrrrrrrrr.

I also initially emailed them 7 months ago.
Activity: 12
Hey - I've just stumbled in from the breakout coin thread. Seems this is another coin that stumbled back in 2014.

I read the ANN. I'm actually really getting a good vibe from this coin - and the community seems to be super positive too. Looks like I've also stumbled on it at the right time.

Perhaps I'll invest Smiley

I have no idea what silk is - I'm a bit blinkered when it comes to investing my time, but I think I'll go and check it out! Smiley

Welcome Cheesy

Thanks Smiley
CTO - Silk Network
Hey - I've just stumbled in from the breakout coin thread. Seems this is another coin that stumbled back in 2014.

I read the ANN. I'm actually really getting a good vibe from this coin - and the community seems to be super positive too. Looks like I've also stumbled on it at the right time.

I have no idea what silk is - I'm a bit blinkered when it comes to investing my time, but I think I'll go and check it out! Smiley

Welcome Cheesy
Activity: 12

CTO - Silk Network
Trak is high as a kite...  He can't spell worth a go to shit...

I can't even make out a paragraph of what you are talking about bro.

Right.  Answer the question about the swap.  Deal was when silk was launched poloniex would give us x amount of days to withdraw our coins before they are worthless.  Seems important dont ya think?

Can you find the quote of that being said? We haven't put a timeframe on the swap.

I am desperate to.insure silkcoin succeeds.  As i said before i dont know.what this is.  What is the deadline for our current coins to be worthless and poloniex market to close?
Trak is high as a kite...  He can't spell worth a go to shit...

Right.  Answer the question about the swap.  Deal was when silk was launched poloniex would give us x amount of days to withdraw our coins before they are worthless.  Seems important dont ya think?

It is kinda funny tbh-  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Ok, thanks for the info regarding the wallet. I mean I kind of like the old wallet but it needs some small fixes.
Waiting for the news about the project at large

And yes it has been mentioned multiple times.that the current chain and wallet are beyond ***kd.. yet it continues to run perfectly, trade perfectly, transact perfectly, stake perfectly.. and yes only requires a couple fixes.  But again this development team calls it abandoned. Is bitcoin abandoned because Satoshi is not here? No.  But can fork it and becomes an altcoin.  So with Silkcoin and SILK which is the current ticker to become thr name of the currency with a new ticker SLK.. how does this differ from the ETC/ETH scenario apart fron the overall prehistoric tech..
   Please provide details of the new silk.  As i understand it is sinply a fork of blackcoin, with very little features beyond that if any.

If anyone is interested in developing on the currebt chain please pm me.  I will get the keys to the silkcoin temple when i see arteleis again.  And i will hand then to the developer who has honor integrity skill and love for the work that has got us all here.

This would bot affect the current development of SILK, but would pteserve the 'legacy' of what got us to this point.  Please remember this tean in two years have releaaed nothing but a block explorer   i am concerned that the current market will be ***cked up by this release by veing delisted and having to be voted back ib which will leave all.us bagholders on some.shit exchange with worthless coins.

If this sounds lije a joke or I am ridiculed for these questuons and proposition i will gladly dump my silkcoins and.move.on.

You sound like a joke and very desperate to see this fail for some reason, several things that you ask for or actually most have been answered already but you are either ignorant or just lazy to read it. Time goes, SLK will come with Weaver and DrkSLK, if you do not like it thats too bad for you.
Ok, thanks for the info regarding the wallet. I mean I kind of like the old wallet but it needs some small fixes.
Waiting for the news about the project at large

And yes it has been mentioned multiple times.that the current chain and wallet are beyond ***kd.. yet it continues to run perfectly, trade perfectly, transact perfectly, stake perfectly.. and yes only requires a couple fixes.  But again this development team calls it abandoned. Is bitcoin abandoned because Satoshi is not here? No.  But can fork it and becomes an altcoin.  So with Silkcoin and SILK which is the current ticker to become thr name of the currency with a new ticker SLK.. how does this differ from the ETC/ETH scenario apart fron the overall prehistoric tech..
   Please provide details of the new silk.  As i understand it is sinply a fork of blackcoin, with very little features beyond that if any.

If anyone is interested in developing on the currebt chain please pm me.  I will get the keys to the silkcoin temple when i see arteleis again.  And i will hand then to the developer who has honor integrity skill and love for the work that has got us all here.

This would bot affect the current development of SILK, but would pteserve the 'legacy' of what got us to this point.  Please remember this tean in two years have releaaed nothing but a block explorer   i am concerned that the current market will be ***cked up by this release by veing delisted and having to be voted back ib which will leave all.us bagholders on some.shit exchange with worthless coins.

If this sounds lije a joke or I am ridiculed for these questuons and proposition i will gladly dump my silkcoins and.move.on.
So to be clear.

The original plan was to launch everything at the same time.   Which is not happening.  The launch will be the less developed 'silkcoin' (compared to the amount of development in darksilk -not to be released at this time) and the (silk) weaver inc. .. so the big question is that my contacts at poloniex have not heard anything about users being forced to withdraw all of their coins to the mysterious weaver and have no plans of listing the (new) silk chain. 
    it is possible who i know does not know of silk incorporated conversations with poloniex help desk..

will this turn into a tale of two chains? Same as ETH and  ETC? silk incorporated clearly does not have the keys to thr current chain, (have asked multiple times to post an update on silk temple) so im finding it difficult to understand how they will pull thr market on polonieX and why poloniex would be interested in having all.silk holders withdraw their entire balances to.be traded on the new exchange the silkweaver.

I know everyone here hates me but ive been posting point blank questions and allegations that piss the test of you off because you are all bagholders.  I am also a bagholder.. of the ORIGINAL silkchain saved by arteleis bishop.and palm detroit.

Please confirm that poloniex has allowed you to strip all silk balances from their exchange and agreed to starting a new market so invenstors can prepare.  Im a purist but also a realist, so please disclose the plans for the swap.  Free swap on poloniex or swap for fees on the corporate weaver.

Ps.  Do not just answer part questions here or call me a troll or a liar.  Please answer this with intelligence and not ego and greed.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
So what can we expect for sunday?

- SLK release
- Official website
- Weaver?
- Start of ICO Darksilk?
- Blockchain for SLK?
- More info (whitepaper)?
- Other?

I am aiming for Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday in terms of actual release. But yes, all of the above.

It's going to be a very exciting week!

Hells yea...
Pages:
Jump to: